Chefelf.com Night Life: Clever Crouts Can Chaos!!! - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Clever Crouts Can Chaos!!! with SLIME!!!!! (not sime)

#1 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 04 May 2006 - 06:33 PM

New policeweapon:
Slime - on order of the state

Water cannons, rubber truncheons, teargas - all of them all already known to the common rioter. US-Scientists have now developed a new method, that puts even extremist's and hooligan's propensity to violence to the test: Slime.

Scientists of an institute in San Antonio, Texas, devolped a portable cannon, that consists of three cylindrical tanks and two nozzles. Through them, compressed-air water and finely grounded polyacrylamidpowder is splashed at reluctant contemporaries, informed the science-magazine "New Scientist". Once both substances meet in mid-air, they form a highly slippery slime, that equally starts to spread over the ground.
At least 55 squaremeters are supposed to be covered equally with it. Not even cars shall be able to dash away on this unorthodox underground.

The result: Every propensity to violence literally comes to a standstill - without any serious following damage. The gel doesn't cause physical pain and is absolutely not poisonous. Certainly, the aesthetic-consciousness could take some damage - but in case of a riot, that one's on a rather low level anyway.

It's still uncertain, whether the slide-mixture will enter free commerce. According to malicious rumours, Ghostbusters and Neighborhood-watch-organisations in the USA have already signalised interest.

tagesschau.de

brought to our attention and translated by the GOBBLER... who did a far better job than bable fish let me tell you

that's awsome... using 21st century technology to turn modern adult riots into 1980s style kids shows...

#2 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 04 May 2006 - 07:11 PM

I take it that this is thick none slippery slime? As they claim it does not cause damage. I read about a weapon they developed some years ago, I can't remember the name but I think it is a type of speaker that outputs a high frequency sound, not only to deafen people but was designed to cause a stand still in wars.

The slime sounds like a good idea for minimal damage, compared to stun guns, sedating people and the use of heavy objects, unless it is slippery.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 04 May 2006 - 07:25 PM

#3 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:05 PM

When the fuck are cops going to learn that if we want to burn something down there's no amount of bullshit that's going to stop us? And putting slime on the ground is only going to make the cops slip too, so unless they have set lines and aren't dealing wiht a march it'll be counter productive.

And Germany? Shit their protesters are more hardcore than I've ever seen. They have communists, anarchists, and frickin neo nazis. While the idea of some dork trying to goose step on a road made of slime is humorous, I think it's just going to piss them off more.

Here's a recommendation to the German government if they want to avoid violent protests:

STOP LETTING PRESIDENT BUSH INTO YOUR COUNTRY, ASSHOLES.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#4 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ May 4 2006, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And putting slime on the ground is only going to make the cops slip too, so unless they have set lines and aren't dealing wiht a march it'll be counter productive.

are you kidding... that's a bonus.

it'll be like that scene in bill and ted's excellent adventure when the cops persue billy the kid and socrates onto the ice rink.

#5 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 05 May 2006 - 05:37 AM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ May 5 2006, 04:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And Germany? Shit their protesters are more hardcore than I've ever seen. They have communists, anarchists, and frickin neo nazis. While the idea of some dork trying to goose step on a road made of slime is humorous, I think it's just going to piss them off more.

An uncle of mine is a police officer and he said nearly the same - he just didn't mention the communists because he's getting old and starts to forget things. But he liked the idea to piss them off thrice, first by covering them in some disgusting mold-like powder, then by putting the water cannons to use at maximum pressure and finally by laughing your ass of about the sudden slime development.

He really loves that water cannon.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#6 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 05 May 2006 - 05:42 AM

To Gobbler's post, all I can say is biggrin.gif
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#7 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 05 May 2006 - 10:52 AM

I second that.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#8 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 05 May 2006 - 11:05 AM

laugh.gif It's not really suited for the children's programme, isn't it?

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#9 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 05 May 2006 - 03:46 PM

It looks like they always get their way for most sides, as for what I have seen: Peaceful protestors are usually ignored, and I see that police do not like that. So they try to somehow aggravate the crowd to start fights as an excuse to treat them unfairly to clear the streets. Violent and aggravated protesters is what they need, making claims that they are not civilised to reason with or behaved to stay on the streets, and that gives the police a quicker excuse to put them in jail and possibly with a criminal record. Not sure in every case of rioting.

None aggravated:

"If the protesters are quiet, they get ignored."

"If the protesters are loud, they get arrested."

"Perhaps all they are doing is making the situation more slippery than it was before."

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 05 May 2006 - 03:50 PM

#10 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 06 May 2006 - 05:29 AM

"If the protesters are quiet, they get ignored."

"If the protesters are loud, they get arrested."

Apparantly some protestors over east got arrested for sitting down before. They got the worst of both worlds.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#11 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 06 May 2006 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE (SimeSublime @ May 6 2006, 05:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Apparantly some protestors over east got arrested for sitting down before. They got the worst of both worlds.

Yes, on peace protesting, I see that as aggravation or is there another word to describe that?. There was one time when some person went peace protesting over Star Bucks Coffee and got arrested the second he walked out of the car. All the police said was that he was disturbing the public, wasting precious time and a magnet for workers to strike.

"On the leaflets, how about the magnet to exploit the workers?"
"I do not think the police wanted him spilling their beans."

There may be a point one day where more people will start to successfully bomb responsible organisations down for effect. On the violent side, could that be a future of quiet protesting?

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 06 May 2006 - 08:01 AM

#12 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:03 AM

Note to self, do not do protests in Germany...
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#13 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 06 May 2006 - 06:30 PM

Unless they are attemping to turn the whole scene into a party so it could ease people off for quicker arrests. It looks like slime goes both ways here:

(1) To walk on Slime

(2) To slime people

Am I missing something here?

Unless it is none slippery, for that to work, I do not know if there are types of shoes that can grip those slimy surfaces and if there is, protesters could get ready for that. Maybe a rough design with none slippery materials under the shoes may help. There could be many ways to achieve the main goals without facing the slime and the police.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 06 May 2006 - 06:38 PM

#14 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:stuff....

Posted 06 May 2006 - 07:07 PM

Am I missing something here?

nope biggrin.gif
OH NO!!!

#15 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:04 AM

QUOTE (barend @ May 4 2006, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it'll be like that scene in bill and ted's excellent adventure when the cops persue billy the kid and socrates onto the ice rink.

laugh.gif Classic!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size