Chefelf.com Night Life: The Revolution has been renamed - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (4 Pages)
  • +

The Revolution has been renamed

#16 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:stuff....

Posted 30 April 2006 - 01:28 PM

yep, i dont think that i will buy it, not for the name, but because nintendo has gotten too kiddy over the years
OH NO!!!

#17 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• Wow, my avatar changed.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Interests of a Normal Teenager:<br />-Movies<br />-Things that are awesome<br />-Girls<br />-(Good) Tv shows<br />-Doing evil stuff the good way<br />-Videogames<br />-Hangin' with my friends

Posted 30 April 2006 - 01:31 PM

Don't do that because you think it's kiddy. Nintendo has released a lot of kickass games and just because everyone can play them, doesn't mena that they're kiddy.

The only kiddy stuff about Nintendo is Kirby. Buy a Wii, damnit!
Sorry, you won't be seeing a smartass sig here. Try with the next poster.

#18 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:stuff....

Posted 30 April 2006 - 01:34 PM

good point, ya, the kiddy games are cool, but, they are also repititious. I might get one, but not until after i get the 360
OH NO!!!

#19 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Interests of a Normal Teenager:<br />-Movies<br />-Things that are awesome<br />-Girls<br />-(Good) Tv shows<br />-Doing evil stuff the good way<br />-Videogames<br />-Hangin' with my friends

Posted 30 April 2006 - 01:37 PM

I don't consider Nintendo games repetitous, except the Maro Party games, who suck because Nintendo doesn't make them.

I like the 360, thanks to great games like Oblivion and G.R.A.W, but the Wii will have games with kickass gameplay thanks to the control.

#20 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 30 April 2006 - 02:42 PM

I may not buy a Wii. I just don't really like a lot of games that Nintendo makes.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#21 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2006 - 05:28 PM

I don't care! Buy a Wii!

Edit: Anyways, a lot of third party developers are interested in the Wii. You can expect a lot of games from other developers. But why do you don't like Nintendo?

This post has been edited by SithAvenger: 30 April 2006 - 05:30 PM

#22 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 01 May 2006 - 05:40 AM

I had a SNES, a 64 and a Cube, but I'm going to hold out until I see what's available. Consoles are stupidly overpriced these days, and I tend to play more PC games these days anyway.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#23 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:53 AM

Look, my experience has been that all the games I WANT to play have been on other consoles as well.

And I'm not saying I won't buy a Wii.

By my calculations.... I'm getting one for Christmas '07.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#24 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2006 - 11:00 PM

Wow, I have just seen the trailer for the new Smash Bros. The trailer was so funny and the music was so glorious. I'm specially excited about the new characters.... you need to watch the trailer.

http://www.gamespot....0506&pid=928518

Man, I've never beens this excited with a game trailer before.

And I also want games like Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy, Red Steel, Metroid Prime 3.... I really need to save money.

This post has been edited by SithAvenger: 10 May 2006 - 11:02 PM

#25 User is offline   darth_paul Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Comics, Sci-Fi, Games, Religion (Christianity &amp; Catholicism), Politics (Republcan) - although I tend to stay away from discussing those last two since they often get me into trouble that I'd rather not deal with unless I am pushed, which then I'll push back until I get disgusted and give up. Other than that I can pretty much get along with anyone ;)

Post icon  Posted 11 May 2006 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (SithAvenger @ May 10 2006, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, I have just seen the trailer for the new Smash Bros. The trailer was so funny and the music was so glorious. I'm specially excited about the new characters.... you need to watch the trailer.

http://www.gamespot....0506&pid=928518

Man, I've never beens this excited with a game trailer before.

And I also want games like Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy, Red Steel, Metroid Prime 3.... I really need to save money.

At first I was with everyone else, and I thought that Wii was a retarded name, but now that I've read some other views and seen some screenshots and read some press releases for some of the games that are being made, I am getting excited about this system again even if it won't be called revolution. The way I'm seeing it now is that a revolution by any other name is still a revolution which is what this is.

#26 User is offline   jariten Icon

• making the nature scene
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2006 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE (darth_paul @ May 11 2006, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At first I was with everyone else, and I thought that Wii was a retarded name, but now that I've read some other views and seen some screenshots and read some press releases for some of the games that are being made, I am getting excited about this system again even if it won't be called revolution. The way I'm seeing it now is that a revolution by any other name is still a revolution which is what this is.

Right. I still hate the name, but whatever. I'm getting one on release day. Try to, at least...

#27 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:50 AM

I like the name, mainly because I tried to not hate it. I'm definately buying one.

Watch the Super Smash Bros. Brawl trailer. The new characters are so awesome.... specially the one who appears in the end wink.gif

#28 User is offline   darth_paul Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Comics, Sci-Fi, Games, Religion (Christianity &amp; Catholicism), Politics (Republcan) - although I tend to stay away from discussing those last two since they often get me into trouble that I'd rather not deal with unless I am pushed, which then I'll push back until I get disgusted and give up. Other than that I can pretty much get along with anyone ;)

Post icon  Posted 11 May 2006 - 08:51 AM

Putting in Solid Snake as a playable character in the new Super Smash Bros. Brawl = Good!
Adding Wario to the brawl = Great!
Finally bringing back KID ICARUS as a playable character = EXCELLENT!!!
Nintendo hasn't finalized the full roster of playable characters in this game, but if third party non-Nintendo characters such as Snake are getting put in then here's hoping that this latest version goes the way of Captain N and includes guys like Simeon Belmont and Mega Man which would just rock! (Plus it would be great to see more of the other Smashers return such as Starfox and DK, that I didn't see in any of the screenshots I viewed.)

#29 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 11 May 2006 - 11:17 AM

I think it's a pretty safe bet that all the old characters will be present. I would like to see them splitting Zelda and Sheik up. I play as Sheik, but I hate Zelda. And it's a pain in the ass having to start as Zelda and transform. Enemies usually get a free hit or two in in that time whilst I'm standing around trying to alter my wardrobe. At the very least, I'd like the option to just begin as Sheik.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#30 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2006 - 09:33 PM

I loved Kirby's wtf look when he got his ''fantastic'' graphic update. Everything in the trailer was awesome, the music, the super moves, the characters, etc. And then it kicks you in the balls announcing that Snake is on SSBB.

So, I've heard Noubo Uematsu(sp?), the greatest game composer of all time is making the game music. Damn it, Nintendo is going to make the greatest fighting game of all time.

This post has been edited by SithAvenger: 11 May 2006 - 09:38 PM

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size