Chefelf.com Night Life: Make Funerals Fun - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Make Funerals Fun Why did I even bother emailing these? I'm retarded..

#1 User is offline   Zewb Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Things and stuff.

Posted 22 April 2006 - 12:37 AM

Funerals. Let's face it, they're downright depressing. I don't know if it's the gloomy decor, the weeping relatives, or the dead guy in the box, but there's just something about it that really puts you in a downtrought mood. So, being the whimsical guy that I am, I'm going to put some ideas out there to lighten the mood:

Right when you walk in, say 'Jesus Christ, did something die in here?!"

Bring beer.

Dress up as the Grim Reaper.

Put one of those silly eyeglasses with the rubber nose and the bushy eyebrows on the corpse's face.

If someone says, "He looks so natural," answer with, "He was always like this? Wow, your sex life must've been pretty unpleasant."

If someone is weeping while looking at the corpse, put your hand on their shoulder and say, "Look on the bright side; he could've been sucked into a jet engine, or something."

Mention aloud that the corpse's fly is down, even if it's not.

If someone touches the corpse emotionally, say, "Eww!"

If someone hands you a hankerchief, blow your nose obnoxiously, then offer it to the person next to you.

When it's your turn to toss a flower into the casket, instead, put the flower between the corpse's teeth. Then put a sombrero on his head.

Trade ties with the corpse. See if anyone notices.

Near the end of the viewing, confront the undertaker and say, "Hey, this time don't forget to close the lid."

While you're riding in the hearse, insist that the driver stop for at McDonalds.

If they do a 21 gun salute, pretend you've been shot.

When they are lowering the casket into the grave, hum the theme to 2001: A Space Odyssey.

On the way home, say "Well, that was fun. Anyone for tennis?"
"It's gettin' to be re-goddamn-diculous. If you guys don't start thinking as men, we're gonna have a lousy country."

-John Wayne

#2 User is offline   Revan-47 Icon

• The Prophet
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:34 PM

Absolutely horrible, except the pretending to be shot one, and 2001 space odessey.
"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

#3 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (Zewb @ Apr 22 2006, 01:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If someone is weeping while looking at the corpse, put your hand on their shoulder and say, "Look on the bright side; he could've been sucked into a jet engine, or something."

laugh.gif Thats the greatest!

Funerals should be fun. My family always throws a big party afterwards. We all get wasted and sing songs and eat great food.

#4 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• Viva Phillippena Radio!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Body Disposal.

Posted 22 April 2006 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE (Zewb @ Apr 21 2006, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If they do a 21 gun salute, pretend you've been shot.

This is genius... I cant wait until the next causalty list comes from Iraq (I know this is in bad taste).

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Apr 22 2006, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Funerals should be fun. My family always throws a big party afterwards. We all get wasted and sing songs and eat great food.

That almost makes me want to be a Mid-West American... almost...

#5 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 22 April 2006 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (COBNAT @ Apr 22 2006, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is genius... I cant wait until the next causalty list comes from Iraq (I know this is in bad taste).
That almost makes me want to be a Mid-West American... almost...

Its more of an Irish tradition as opposed to mid-west American.

#6 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2006 - 04:10 PM

All I got was relatives coming out of my ears, wanting to hug me and talk to me and taking over the entire house, including my room and the bathrooms until I ran away from the house. Getting rid of the relatives for one would be a huge step in the right direction.

When there's more than fifty people in one house, that's a bad sign.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#7 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2006 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Apr 22 2006, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its more of an Irish tradition as opposed to mid-west American.

Oh, so you have Irish Ancestors, that makes a lot of sense now.

#8 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 23 April 2006 - 10:04 AM

What ever happened to funeral pyres? Or floating someone out over a lake or something, then setting them on fire? Everytime I see those in movies or read about them, I keep thinking, "That is just awesome! Why can't people do that anymore?"
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#9 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2006 - 11:56 AM

I'd like to have a funeral pyre myself, but I doubt it’ll happen. I also wouldnt mind getting my own personal cairn somewhere out on the back property, but I guess thats illegal too. I'll settle for a nice cremation I suppose, that way at least my ashes can be spread around the place that I love most in the world. I think that might also be illegal, but the authorities dont really seem to care.

... except when that guy ran out onto the field during that football game and spread his moms ashes all over. HAHHAHAHA - that was great!

#10 User is offline   Zewb Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Things and stuff.

Posted 23 April 2006 - 12:58 PM

I want my body to be wrapped in assorted fireworks, magnesium, and a remote control explosive surgically placed within my ribs. Then, wait until nightfall, then set me on fire and throw me off of a cliff.

Result:

My body becomes a blindingly-white burning spectacle while flying off a cliff, with colorful fireworks shooting off in every direction, until I am finally smashed into the ground, then the final explosive is detonated and I am blown into a million pieces.

I think most people would remember that.
"It's gettin' to be re-goddamn-diculous. If you guys don't start thinking as men, we're gonna have a lousy country."

-John Wayne

#11 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 23 April 2006 - 01:26 PM

If they survive the detonation.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#12 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2006 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE (Zewb @ Apr 23 2006, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think most people would remember that.

Meh. Thatd be fairly forgetable.

#13 User is offline   vpresrufus Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Killing butterflies

Posted 23 April 2006 - 03:17 PM

i wanna be cremated, then i want someone to put my ashes in somebodys pizza while there not looking. Not even death will stop me being a cunt.

#14 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 23 April 2006 - 04:29 PM

I want somebody to take my ashes and throw them in a small cholds eyes, thus making sure that at least one person at my funeral will be crying.
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#15 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2006 - 08:05 PM

When I die, I want a thousand man gun salute... damnit!
I want the sky to rain with bullets

This post has been edited by Cobnat: 05 June 2006 - 08:05 PM

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size