Chefelf.com Night Life: Ben, I hope you copyrighted your Y.T.O.T.W - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

Ben, I hope you copyrighted your Y.T.O.T.W Because

#1 User is offline   Tek Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 27 April 2006 - 09:50 AM

CAPTIAN FLAMINGO = FLAMINGO MAN?

I could be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure that Y.T.O.T.W pre-dates the cartoon and unless there have been other superheroes with flamingo symbols. I just thought I'd pass it along as you might want to know.

Here's a comparison sketch I created so as to let you and everyone else see the amazing similarity.

- Tek

#2 User is offline   Willeth Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 28 April 2006 - 06:09 PM

As far as I know, anything released anywhere is copyrighted unless the author specifically states 'this is in the public domain'.

I'm sure if Yahtzee wanted to press charges, he could, but I'm also sure that he doesn't particularly care.

#3 User is offline   Tek Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 29 April 2006 - 04:46 AM

I made this topic as a joke, to amke fun of the references.
Yes, Yahtzee's creation hasn't been copyrighted to my knowledge.

WARNING: HORRIBLE JOKE

Thanks for sucking the fun out of the topic, you fun-vampire.

=(

I hate you count Funula!

#4 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 29 April 2006 - 05:56 PM

Two pink guys?

Nothing funny there junior.

Back to the drawing board, you jerk-monkey!!
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#5 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 29 April 2006 - 06:21 PM

It feels a bit hot in here... Must be the flames...
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#6 User is offline   Willeth Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 30 April 2006 - 06:19 PM

Hah, wow, I guess it was just because there's a lot of idiots on the net that I took your post as being serious. My mistake.

But to clear up on copyright - you don't have to copyright something for it to be copyrighted. As soon as it's 'out there', it's under your name, and you hold all rights to it, even if you don't say so.

But yeah, redundant point.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size