Movies
    Music
    comics
    Star Wars

Posted 30 October 2006 - 04:32 PM

mireaux7, no offense, but.....

Are you kidding me?

With the amount of movies and tv shows networks are pumping out,
a show can be barely in its second season and have a DVD release.

There is no limit to how low they will go

Duct tape is like the force....

There's a lightside, a darkside

and it holds everything together

There are too many people in the world...We need another plague -Dwight K. Shrute [The Office]

#17 User is offline   Lord Aquaman Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Movies, comic books, some mythology... basically anything that's larger than life.

Posted 15 November 2006 - 07:48 AM

Tiny Toon Adventures should be on DVD.
I am the Fisher King.

I'd like a qui-gon jinn please with an obi-wan to go.

#18 User is offline   looktothesky Icon

• Tudo Bem.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2006 - 11:08 AM

The Super Mario Bros. Super show, that Mario Bros. 3 show, and Super Mario World.

None of this 'greatest hits' crap. sad.gif
They did it with Zelda, why not with these?
PRECIOUS VELIUS....

#19 User is offline   blueoceans Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 28 January 2007 - 12:22 PM

there was this stupid show i used to watch back in the 1980's on Nickelodeon,..i think the name of the show was called "You cant do that on television."

it was a really stupid,.but funny show. it was about these adolescents that would play pranks on each other, and sometimes other people.

like, if someone said "water",..a huge-ass bucket of water would instantly dump out above their heads from out of nowhere and soak them entirely.....and if they ever said,.."i dont know"..to anything,...they would get soaked them same way,..only with icky green slime,.instead of water.

then the kids would hang out at the local burger joint,.which had a reputation for awful food and service...and the kids would conversate and crack jokes,..then when someone would talk about something weird or disgusting,..like rats, spiders, guts,..sewage,...one of the other kids would ask the other....."well,..what do you think is in the burgers??!!??".....then this hairy old fat greasy chef would walk by and say,..."uuuuhhhh,..i heard that!!!!"

#20 User is offline   TheOrator Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2007 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (blueoceans @ Jan 28 2007, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there was this stupid show i used to watch back in the 1980's on Nickelodeon,..i think the name of the show was called "You cant do that on television."

it was a really stupid,.but funny show. it was about these adolescents that would play pranks on each other, and sometimes other people.

like, if someone said "water",..a huge-ass bucket of water would instantly dump out above their heads from out of nowhere and soak them entirely.....and if they ever said,.."i dont know"..to anything,...they would get soaked them same way,..only with icky green slime,.instead of water.

Yeah, that was before my time, but I saw a rerun about a year ago. Alanis Morrisette was in that show, as a regular, towards the end. I guess that show started her career. All I got from that episode was that regardless of whether they can do it on television, they probably shouldn't have.

The slime from that show was actually what started the whole Nickelodeon slime deal.

I would like to see The Drew Carey Show, Whose Line Is It Anyway (sorry, but the American version is better. And no one like British humour more than me. [To prove it, I spelled humor with a u, special for the occasion]) or...Well, I guess most of my favorite shows are on DVD. I justed haven't bought them yet. Holdin' out for the box set.

I second the Rocko's Modern Life motion.
"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum."
-John Carpenter's They Live

"God help us...in the future."
-Plan 9 from Outer Space

nooooo

#21 User is offline   mireaux7 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:art, tennis, films...esp foreign films-those are some of the best ones ive seen, video games, reading, travel.

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:28 PM

SilverHawks: 1980's cartoon about a futuristic group of metallic dressed humans with super strength and powers (by the same peeps who brought us thundercats)

This post has been edited by mireaux7: 16 March 2007 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (njamilla @ Feb 23 2008, 08:16 AM)
Shit, Fuck, Piss: I had to say that because I can on this website. (Thanks Chef!)

QUOTE (chefelf @ Feb 23 2008, 10:30 AM)
That's what I'm here for.

#22 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 16 March 2007 - 11:36 PM

I demand a dvd release of every episode of mst3k. Comply or be assimilated.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#23 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:29 PM

On the subject of old kids' shows, what about "Squawk Box"? It was a children's sketch comedy show that was pretty fantastic, if I do say so myself. It was pretty low-brow, but low-brow humour never hurt anybody.

#24 User is offline   princesskadee Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 19 March 2007 - 07:14 AM

I know its super-cheesy, (to those unfortunate souls that know of the show I am talking about). but i'd like to see the children's program "zoom" released on dvd.

if youre not blitzed or high when you watch it, then you wont understand it, and you wont have fun.

This post has been edited by princesskadee: 19 March 2007 - 07:16 AM

Peter Brady was by far the ugliest Brady kid on the "Brady Bunch". I mean, they were all pretty ugly, and the fact that the Brady dad wanted to always take the boys out on overnight camping trips just a tad bit too often, gave me the creeps.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic