Chefelf.com Night Life: The SmarterChild Interrogation Tapes - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The SmarterChild Interrogation Tapes Not an actual update

#76 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 11 April 2006 - 10:40 AM

I guess this would be the place to say that I was rather honoured to see that Chyld had quoted me in his sig.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#77 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 11 April 2006 - 11:36 AM

QUOTE (floppydisk @ Apr 11 2006, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
1. Are you saying that you're a problem? (because I agree)

7. Haha, ha, ha.
I'd also like to add that I read almost all of this topic without reading D's posts, and I still understood what was happening.

(1) Nope, that was an example to any problem I face.
"If you seem me as a problem, I will be a problem. If you do not see me as a problem, I won't be a problem."

It is quite true in most situations, I never got along with people who saw me as a problem, those who did not see me as a problem, I had no conflictions."

I could say that all people have their own "problems." Perceiving someone or something as a "problem" could also be a "problem" with the person perceiving the "problem." Know this may sound a bit strange from another sense. Similar to "The person saying it, is," I am still finding out the truth in that.

(7) Do not understand what was funny about that "Haha, ha, ha." Quotations can be a made up exp​ression or a statement said from somewhere else, cannot see anything funny about that.

I'd also like to add that I read almost all of this topic without reading D's posts, and I still understood what was happening.

Does not make sense, otherwise how would you be responding to my posts and asking questions now, even stating late on what kind of robot I was. If you have a problem against someone, talk to them in person about the differences, by saying stuff to someone and claiming to ignore them seems like "childish" behaviour. I mean "childish" behaviour in relation to those who are not taught reasoning in this area.

It sounds to me like going to my local supermarket not to buy anything, but to go there just to behave like a hooligan or making ignorant statements and ignoring everyone in a similar image "I am right, I do not need to hear you, because I know it all." Sounds ignorant to me.

So try and listen and ask what you do not know, if you are going to ignore me, don't say anything about me or to me, that I will respect.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 11 April 2006 - 12:04 PM

#78 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 11 April 2006 - 11:51 AM

So you're basically saying that you're just the mere reflection of our own souls. So much for individuality then. Argh, blast it, I knew I shouldn't have read all these psychology-books, it's all starting to make sense now.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#79 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 11 April 2006 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (Gobbler @ Apr 11 2006, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So you're basically saying that you're just the mere reflection of our own souls. So much for individuality then. Argh, blast it, I knew I shouldn't have read all these psychology-books, it's all starting to make sense now.

In a way yes it is possible. I have my own ideas though but I like to hear yours to compare.
Also I may see other people's problems but not my own.
I can see now why it is sometimes good to work together and not against.

So whatever might be incorrect that I do not see, you state and ask so I'll try to change that, and whatever I see as incorrect that you do not, I'll state and ask, to me that is simple.

It is important not to see other people so much as a "problem," because that can grow bigger onto other people.

Also experiences can impact on people's judgement but in exception to being more careful, for that situation, don't let it cloud over too much.

(I have one predictable guess on what might be said next.)

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 11 April 2006 - 12:22 PM

#80 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 11 April 2006 - 01:13 PM

"If you seem me as a problem, I will be a problem. If you do not see me as a problem, I won't be a problem."

Just like lung cancer. If you moan and bitch about how you have lung cancer it'll cause you to puke up blood, but if you just leave it alone and don't act like it's a big deal you'll be peachy keen.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#81 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 11 April 2006 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Apr 11 2006, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just like lung cancer. If you moan and bitch about how you have lung cancer it'll cause you to puke up blood, but if you just leave it alone and don't act like it's a big deal you'll be peachy keen.

"If you seem me as a problem, I will be a problem. If you do not see me as a problem, I won't be a problem." I mainly experienced this in a social context. One good outcome is to try to understand or work with what is seems to be an issue to generate "correctness" for both ways.

Not sure about that statement used in the context of biology, some people do state that stress can cause quicker growth of cancer (in cancer sufferers), due to some kind activity in the body that can be the cause of growth, also the kind of food they eat can be responsible.

I heard this guess but do state why if you think it is incorrect: "The cells of the skin can become tighter upon stress, especially the nerve cells, which can cause the cells to multiply further upon being stretched."

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 11 April 2006 - 02:01 PM

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic