Chefelf.com Night Life: The SmarterChild Interrogation Tapes - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The SmarterChild Interrogation Tapes Not an actual update

#61 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:52 PM

Well, I understand that, but it still doesn't make sense to post things that make sense to a grand total of one member of the forum. Maybe people should go over your posts and ask you to clarify things one at a time.

On the other hand, maybe that would be time consuming and pointless. It's hard to tell.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#62 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:00 PM

May not make sense to other people, but it does to me for what I want to gain.

I was not that much aware, apart from being called a "robot." Okay learning the sense in that posting style may help, in series as to "clarifying one thing at a time."

Well it is not pointless if something is being learned, try to understand by asking. People who said to me before that I was time consuming and any help I needed was pointless showed the attitude right through.

It sounds similar to "Why should we care about you when we have the mass majority to serve."

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 09 April 2006 - 08:07 PM

#63 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:07 PM

1. When who or what is trying?
2. What do you mean, "reach my points"? Make your points? Understand your points?
3. You were not that much aware of what?
4. You know, if you stopped using gerunds so much and included subjects more often that might help. Who or what is learning?
5. What do you mean by "the sense in that"?
6. Could you use a synonym for "as to"?
7. I'm pretty sure you don't need the second set of quotation marks.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#64 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (Mirithorn @ Apr 9 2006, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. When who or what is trying?
2. What do you mean, "reach my points"? Make your points? Understand your points?
3. You were not that much aware of what?
4. You know, if you stopped using gerunds so much and included subjects more often that might help. Who or what is learning?
5. What do you mean by "the sense in that"?
6. Could you use a synonym for "as to"?
7. I'm pretty sure you don't need the second set of quotation marks.

Now I see the structure is different:

(1) When trying to solve a problem (that is me).

(2) For what I want to gain. "Reaching my points is an exp​ression of mine"

(3) I was not much aware that I did not make sense to most people, other than hearing the remarks of being called a "robot."

(4) Do not know what you mean by "gerunds."

(5) Learning the sense, in a posting style or structure that may be understood by most.

(6) Yes, I could use the word "relating", but I do not use the word "equivalent" for several opposing reasons.

(7) I normally use quotation marks to express sentences that was used somewhere else.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 09 April 2006 - 08:27 PM

#65 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:04 PM

Mirithorn- I believe I have exclusive copy rights on making lists of questions regarding DS' posts. You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

Or probably just my Christian Baiting Lazer Squad.

They'll make fun of you and then call you a crazy arsed bible thumper, and that legally counts as a cease and desist order in some counties in Alabama.

Also, I think this topic has been officially murdered in a hail of made up exp​ressions and explanations of jokes or quips that cause negative humor to occur, something scientists have only just now been documenting the existence of. Yes, this topic is now a humor vortex.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#66 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:06 PM

YES SIR!

Mirithorn, you're a crazy ass bible thumper.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#67 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Apr 9 2006, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mirithorn- I believe I have exclusive copy rights on making lists of questions regarding DS' posts. You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

If you are going to make fun out of someone elses issues, or what you percieve as not right from your end, that clearly shows what kind of person you are. Treasuring by copy rights, to me you seem to be empty by not expressing worthwhile questions to me. Feel free to ask questions to me, but not express my questions using references to your understanding to everyone else, to me that is negative.

It seems to me like you, Coughmon is coughing at my questions, infecting by copyright and Floppy Discuit, who is like a parasite at scavenging on what seems "robotic" with a delay, and so much for numbness, apart from this paragraph, it was generated from your actions.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 09 April 2006 - 09:18 PM

#68 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:15 PM

I have to agree with Dee, because Dee, we know you're not empty. You're a bunch of circuits in a box somewhere.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#69 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (Otal Nimrodi @ Apr 9 2006, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to agree with Dee, because Dee, we know you're not empty. You're a bunch of circuits in a box somewhere.

Yes, and you are proving to be so numb here in another context.

As Coughmon is attacking someone that he does not even know, which classes him as a fool from my perspective of knowing, you can do all the writing you want but something matters in the end, is it true? That may turn over one day on yourself to show that you are a fool in writing untrue information or making fun out of my responses (without asking) and then copyrighting it. As again "blasting" someone's responses you only know or misunderstand from this place could show the respect you have for people, I mean those who were not rude to you to begin with. You remind me of the typical school bully type but verbally.

Now you may see why I do not give out much information about myself to people like you who go round exploiting it to what you don't know.

Why not do something worthwhile in respect to people who are not negatively rude towards you to start with?

I could write about you and your "silliness" on my site, but I know it will be a waste of time for me as for having more important issues to write about. (Predictable responses to this: Circuitary)

Am I so worthy to you because I could be an easy target to make fun out of, so you get to be put into the "spotlight" of being somewhat "humorous?"

QUOTE (Otal Nimrodi @ Apr 9 2006, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YES SIR!

Mirithorn, you're a crazy ass bible thumper.

What is this to?

If it was for the questions as above, why couldn't you do the same in asking clearly on what you do not understand?

Just because someone asked in a clear way to what they do not know, that does not mean they are a "bible thumper."

One possible step foward is to understand and not to act negatively to what you do not know, as shown on the seven questions above.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 09 April 2006 - 09:54 PM

#70 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2006 - 10:02 PM

Oh, yup, that's me.

All those Dungeons and Dragons players and pagan types are going straight to hell, yessiree...

Edit: Actually, while I was listening to a church service on the radio today, it struck me that a book on tape of the bible wouldn't be such a bad idea. The small print wouldn't be quite so intimidating, and actually, it's kind of an interesting story.

This post has been edited by Mirithorn: 09 April 2006 - 10:03 PM

#71 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 09 April 2006 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (Mirithorn @ Apr 9 2006, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Edit: Actually, while I was listening to a church service on the radio today, it struck me that a book on tape of the bible wouldn't be such a bad idea. The small print wouldn't be quite so intimidating, and actually, it's kind of an interesting story.

I was told by a church group man a long time ago, that if I did not believe in their particular Christian religion, I will to hell when I die. Not opposingly to the bible, I am just interested to see why other religions conflict in this way.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 09 April 2006 - 10:10 PM

#72 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:13 AM

Well, if you have a bunch of rules on what you should believe, and somebody else has a different set of rules on what to believe, the of course you're going to come into conflict.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#73 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 10 April 2006 - 10:18 AM

QUOTE (SimeSublime @ Apr 10 2006, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, if you have a bunch of rules on what you should believe, and somebody else has a different set of rules on what to believe, the of course you're going to come into conflict.

I know that but it seems that most religions believe that they are the only true religion. Getting the message upon asking, I see that some refuse to research into other religions to compare their differences.

The image I see "I am the only true religion on Earth and you can't get better than that."

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 10 April 2006 - 10:22 AM

#74 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:37 AM

Exactly. And that's why you never have a conversation about religion with a religious person. It's about as effective as talking to a brick wall.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#75 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE (Otal Nimrodi @ Apr 9 2006, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes. And I believe that they banned you from use in warfare. You're an unaccepted form of torture.

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Otal Nimrodi @ Apr 9 2006, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thugs saying Fragglewaggledeedoo? That would be LUNATICS.

Mafia don: *Having taken someone prisoner* Alright boys. Kill 'im.
Mafioso: *takes out gun* Fragglewaggledeedoo. *kills prisoner*

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Deepsycher @ Apr 9 2006, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now I see the structure is different:

(1) When trying to solve a problem (that is me).

(7) I normally use quotation marks to express sentences that was used somewhere else.

1. Are you saying that you're a problem? (because I agree)

7. Haha, ha, ha.

I'd also like to add that I read almost all of this topic without reading D's posts, and I still understood what was happening.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic