Chefelf.com Night Life: What is the deal with the battle droids? - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

• (2 Pages)
  • +

What is the deal with the battle droids?

#16 User is offline   georgelucas4greedo Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 June 2006 - 01:40 PM

I already posted this last summer. Why the hell would you pay billions of dollars for battle droids when your biggest issue is TAXES! Wouldnt it be cheaper to just pay the taxes rather than drop billions on droids.

This post has been edited by georgelucas4greedo: 21 June 2006 - 01:41 PM

It seems like everyone is over the nitpicking. Too bad.

#17 User is offline   MyPantsAreOnFire Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:15 PM

But look how crappy they are. They clearly were made on the cheap.

#18 User is offline   Harmonica Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 22 June 2006 - 09:00 PM

But look how crappy they are. They clearly were made on the cheap.

Not necessarily. There are plenty of obvious examples I could use to illustrate how budget does not equate quality.

I subscribe to the theory that they were some of the most expensive battle droids to ever be made, but they were conceived by a hairy fat man (possibly dressed in flannel) with no loyalty to the people that made him the Richer Than God Droid-Builder-Master-Guy that he is today.

When early reports of his droids doing horridly in combat came to him, he stubbornly responded "I am the one who created the battledroids. My vision for battledroids is the one, true, most awesome-est best vision. I will waste my money on making them look cool, despite the fact that they are devoid of substance. You may not all like my new battledroids, but it is my decision on whether or not they are totally lame. Incidentally, I'm now going to re-release the models of battledroid that made me famous. Despite their kickass older performance, I see them as flawed, and have now improved them in ways that will make you wonder whether or not I have gone completely insane. I have, by the way. Suckers."

rolleyes.gif

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size