Chefelf.com Night Life: Did Plageuis Create Anakin or was it the Force? - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Did Plageuis Create Anakin or was it the Force? Would this not be a contradiction.

#1 User is offline   Azrael23 Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 19 February 2006 - 03:17 PM

In ROTS Palpatine hints to Anakin that Darth Plageuis manipulated
the midichlorians to create and preserve life and since Palpatine didn't
learn this special power that would mean Anakin originated with Plageuis.

So was Anakin created by the will of the Force or did Plageuis purposely use
his knowledge of the Force to create him?

The sith knew it was inevitable and thought in trying to take hold of the prophecy they could control the outcome themselves. So, they created Anakin in trying to control their own destiny.

Anakin would therefore need to be created before Plaguis died, so shouldn't Anakin
be older than Darth Maul? Maul was taken by Sidious as an infant and this is AFTER Sidious
kills his master and since Palpatine didn't learn the secret he couldn't have possibly created Anakin. If however the force created Anakin then why are so many assuming that Anakin is the creation of the Sith, better yet why is it even hinted in ROTS.

I just wanted to know if anyone could answer this, because it doesn't make any sense.

This post has been edited by Azrael23: 19 February 2006 - 03:30 PM

#2 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 19 February 2006 - 04:01 PM

Anakin was created by good ol’ fashion eggs and jizz. His mom lied to Qui-gon to get him to feel bad that she was 46 and still a virgin. Palpatine’s master was simply playing a prank on him, and got killed in his sleep before he could let Palps in on the joke. It was all just a bunch of lies. Just like princess Leia was a princess. Yeah right!

P.S. I refuse to belive in the existence of midichlorians.

#3 User is offline   Azrael23 Icon

• New Cop

Posted 19 February 2006 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Feb 19 2006, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anakin was created by good ol’ fashion eggs and jizz. His mom lied to Qui-gon to get him to feel bad that she was 46 and still a virgin. Palpatine’s master was simply playing a prank on him, and got killed in his sleep before he could let Palps in on the joke. It was all just a bunch of lies. Just like princess Leia was a princess. Yeah right!

laugh.gif Yeah I feel what you are saying, however I was just merely pointing out
a plot-hole so to speak, unless I'm wrong and someone can say otherwise. I'm just surprise
no one has caught on to this.

This post has been edited by Azrael23: 19 February 2006 - 06:56 PM

#4 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 19 February 2006 - 07:32 PM

palpatine created anikan
palpatine created anikan
palpatine created anikan
palpatine created anikan
palpatine created anikan
palpatine created anikan
palpatine created anikan
palpatine created anikan
palpatine created anikan
palpatine created anikan
palpatine created anikan
palpatine created anikan
palpatine created anikan
palpatine created anikan
palpatine created anikan
palpatine created anikan
palpatine created anikan
palpatine created anikan

he fingerbanged shmi at the ankor head slaves barn dance

#5 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 19 February 2006 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Feb 19 2006, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's why you don't get it; Midichlorians don't believe in You. happy.gif

Maybe Play J. died in his sleep by his own will. That way, Pal P. was robbed of the distinction of killing his master. The secret died with him; but palps had his doctor droids remove Plagiarist's essence, which was used to impregnate Shmi through, you guessed it, Artoo-Detoo.

Papaltine's ship just happened to be passing by Tattooine when it was mysteriously sucked down towards the desert and forced to crash-land. R2-D2 meets R5-D4 for the first time, and they become fast friends. R5 guides them into a crowd, where Palpatine shoots (by injection) the Sith father's wad into first woman he runs into. She never notices.

Everybody Happy? smile.gif

#6 User is offline   Azrael23 Icon

• New Cop

Posted 19 February 2006 - 08:57 PM

laugh.gif laugh.gif

So I take it no one knows. I mean the whole Plaguise and Sidious
creating Anakin sounds to far-fetched considering Anakin would technically
be older than Darth Maul. Since some of you are clowning, this must be an
aspect of the PT you loathe, which I don't blame you.

#7 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 20 February 2006 - 09:22 AM

I took it to mean that Palpatine did learn how to do it and it was him that did it - but he lied about it. That’s the only way you could explain the age problem. If Palps master had inseminated Shmi, Anakin would be really old.

But then you could say: well, who do you know Palpatine didn’t kill his master shortly before the TPM. Well, I gess you really don’t know for sure, but I’d be willing to bet Sidious, being the opportunistic, egomaniacal prick that he is, that he would have killed his master as soon as he felt accomplished enough as a Sith lord to take over the title of Dark Lord.

QUOTE (Azrael23 @ Feb 19 2006, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The sith knew it was inevitable and thought in trying to take hold of the prophecy they could control the outcome themselves. So, they created Anakin in trying to control their own destiny.

I don’t even think the Sith had the stupid prophecy in mind at the time. I think they were just exercising their powers. “

Hey Palps, look what I can do.”

“Wow, you shot that all the way across the galaxy?”

“Yeah. Lets just hope that chicks window is open.”

“Wow, when I grow up, I wanna be just like you!”

“That’s kinda the point.”

#8 User is offline   Azrael23 Icon

• New Cop

Posted 20 February 2006 - 09:56 AM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Feb 20 2006, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I took it to mean that Palpatine did learn how to do it and it was him that did it - but he lied about it. That’s the only way you could explain the age problem. If Palps master had inseminated Shmi, Anakin would be really old.

But apparently Palpatine didn't know the secret either, why lie about it
to Vader? Beside in ROTS he tells Anakin during his confrontation with Mace that they
could figure out the secret together. And suppose Palpatine did infact know it and
used the midichlorians to inseminate Shmi, then why would he take Dath Maul as
an apprentice as an infant rather than take Anakin once he was born? Why take on a
force wielder with lesser power when there is a more stronger one coming?
it would make more sense indoctrinate Anakin at an early age.

#9 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2006 - 10:10 AM

QUOTE (Azrael23 @ Feb 20 2006, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But apparently Palpatine didn't know the secret either, why lie about it
to Vader? Beside in ROTS he tells Anakin during his confrontation with Mace that they
could figure out the secret together. And suppose Palpatine did infact know it and
used the midichlorians to inseminate Shmi, then why would he take Dath Maul as
an apprentice as an infant rather than take Anakin once he was born? Why take on a
force wielder with lesser power when there is a more stronger one coming?
it would make more sense indoctrinate Anakin at an early age.

I think he did know. I think he lied to Vader because the more your apprentice knows, the more likely he is to kill you in your sleep.

I talk to my little brothers the same way. If you do (insert task here), I'll give you a fudgesicle. Its the same concept. You get your would be lackey to do what you want by bribing them.

He would take Darth Maul as his apprentice because he would need an errand boy while anakin was growing up.... wait a minute! That doesnt make any sense! If Palps made Anakin, he would have wanted to snatch him at a young age just like he snatched Maul. Fuck! There goes my theory.

K well, I officially have no idea what the hell I'm talking about.

Just forget I said anything. Other than the part where I said I hate George Lucas.

#10 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 20 February 2006 - 10:22 AM

I feel sorry for your brothers and amused at the same time.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#11 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2006 - 10:28 AM

Hey, if your dumb enough to fall for it then you get what you deserve.

like a fudgesicle

#12 User is offline   Azrael23 Icon

• New Cop

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:03 AM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Feb 20 2006, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He would take Darth Maul as his apprentice because he would need an errand boy while anakin was growing up.... wait a minute! That doesnt make any sense! If Palps made Anakin, he would have wanted to snatch him at a young age just like he snatched Maul. Fuck! There goes my theory.

K well, I officially have no idea what the hell I'm talking about.

Just forget I said anything. Other than the part where I said I hate George Lucas.

laugh.gif laugh.gif Lucas must have missed this small detail, because from a timeline perspective it makes no sense.

This post has been edited by Azrael23: 20 February 2006 - 11:03 AM

#13 User is offline   CowboyCurtis Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I lose interest in more things each and every day as things grow more and more mediocre and substandard...

Posted 20 February 2006 - 05:46 PM

Sadly, I've noticed in these movies the bad guys tell the truth more than the good guys.
Flying Ferret

Battle for the Galaxy--read the "other Star Wars"

All I know is I haven't seen the real prequels yet.

#14 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 20 February 2006 - 05:55 PM

and admit when they've lied...

#15 User is offline   Storm Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:21 PM

Since when is it revealed that Palpatine trained Maul from birth? In someone's Fan Fiction?

And Barend, I'm still waiting for you to give one piece of logical evidence that Palpatine created Anakin.

This post has been edited by Storm: 20 February 2006 - 07:25 PM

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size