Chefelf.com Night Life: From Master Blackwolf - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

From Master Blackwolf Friendly hello!

#1 User is offline   Blackwolf Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 19 February 2006 - 01:07 PM

Greetings, fellow Chefelfers! Sorry I haven't scribbled hither in a while! Yes, I've missed ye, too! Now that I finally have a little downtime before I make me first official public appearance of the year at the Easter Parade, I thought I'd let ye know what I was up to.

In case none of you saw me out there in Washington Square Park recently, that was because Triumph and yours truly were out there filmimng intros, outros, two promos and some commercial bumpers for the apparent premiere of The Best of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog on the all-videogame, all-the-time network G4. I know what you're saying: what in Merlin's name was I doing out there freezing me Wizardly butt off like that?

Hey, what can I tell ya? I needed something in the way of adventure. I already have my full list of the Oscar nominees on my Diary of Magecraft --- that would be MY version, thank you; I prefer the gory details, unlike the rest of the twisted media.

I hope all of you saw the current issue of New York Press. I found the cover to be rather silly, didn't you? I mean, come on! Do you honestly think one fluffy little bunny is going to save their editors from the big, bad, angry cartoon-crazed flagburners? I don't think so.

Well, enough silliness from me for now. Got to get back to the ol' hovel before dark. I refuse to be a frosty-freezie! Till next time!

Master Blackwolf

#2 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 19 February 2006 - 01:13 PM

See you, Master Blackwolf!
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#3 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 19 February 2006 - 02:06 PM

It's nice to know that NYC's resident wizard is still alive and well. Cheers, good sir.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#4 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2006 - 11:26 PM

So is Triumph as big of a retard in person as I'd imagine he is? I'll bet he is. Is he? Thought so.

#5 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 20 February 2006 - 12:03 AM

What is he going on about?
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#6 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 20 February 2006 - 01:48 AM

Seeing how the mind of Triumph always has his hand up the dog's rear, he is constantly pooped on. I dunno.

#7 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 20 February 2006 - 06:36 AM

Although I know next to nothing of New York culture, I do look forward to your sporadic updates.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#8 User is offline   Blackwolf Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 26 February 2006 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (Slade @ Feb 19 2006, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's nice to know that NYC's resident wizard is still alive and well. Cheers, good sir.

Thank you, Slade!

Just so you know, The Best of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog airs on G4, America's all-videogame network --- on Sunday, March 5th, @ 11 pm (ET/PT). That is why Triumph and I were freezing our butts off: because this is, in effect, the broadcast premiere of the DVD, with intros, outros and commercial bumpers featuring the fresh hound and myself.

Alas, I shall have no time to check myself out on G4 --- because, not so coincidentally, I shall be too busy watching the Oscars; I did, after all, promise my fans that I
would blog about the telecast on the morning after. Look, it was an either-or kinda thing. You Mortals know how it is.

And no worries; I'll still post stuff here. Oh yeah: as far as Fort Tryon Park goes: the 2006 Medieval Festival happens Sunday afternoon, October 1st; I know a lot of you Chefelfers will want to meet this old beetlehead in person! (Heh-heh!)

More tales to tell soon. Anon for the moment!

Master Blackwolf

#9 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself

Posted 03 March 2006 - 02:55 PM

Anyone besides me not care a rat's ass about the Academy Awards?

I'm just going to presume it's a "let's slam the homo-phobes and republicans" love fest, an extension of the Daily Show, or something in between. I ALWAYS watch it but I have no interest in it this year.

And that is an absolute. Or at least I think it is.

#10 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2006 - 03:36 AM

I have no interest in any award shows. They're always so boring.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#11 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 08 March 2006 - 03:09 PM

Despondent: Damn that Liberal media! shifty.gif

I watched it, but only because it was quality snuggling time with my girlfriend and seemed like a good end to a good day (my family, my girlfriend, and I went out to eat at a nice restaurant that was one party homey, one part hickish. tongue.gif). And I wub.gif Jon Stewart.

Apparently, given the musical "performance" and subsequent Oscar obtained by Three Six Mafia, rap is a muthafuckin' art, BITCH! I cry for the world.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#12 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:stuff....

Posted 08 March 2006 - 03:13 PM

Jon Stewart rocks my face offffffffff.......
OH NO!!!

#13 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2006 - 05:10 PM

Slade: I'm feeling you on the rap thing. I can't believe they actually won, too. I grieve for the corruption of society's perception of what is Good Art...
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#14 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself

Posted 08 March 2006 - 09:17 PM

I actually saw some of it. Including the rap song and following award presentation. I think I saw the best part. Fabulous note at the end, huh? Incredible.

I understand it wasn't as left-wing as I presumed it would be, and I'm glad to say I was wrong.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size