• You cannot reply to this topic

Battlestar Galactica rocks out like a rock star

#46 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 19 September 2006 - 11:15 PM

I didn't realize that they made a remake of the original. My Starbuck comment was related to the original Starbuck, not whomever is playing the role now.
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#47 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 20 September 2006 - 10:27 AM

Since I’ll have season 2.5 in a matter of hours, I decided to watch the entire series up to 2.5, beginning with the 3hr miniseries that makes up the first episode. I watched it last night and it was so fraking awesome. I cant wait to get the rest of season two, I’ve only seen a few episodes from it so far.

*jumps up and down like an idiot*

#48 User is offline   Radu094 Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 21 September 2006 - 02:12 AM

Season 2 is unbelievable. Ever since "Final Cut" and down below I watched every episode with my eyes glued to the monitor. I only found "Black Market" a bit boring, but just 'cause it was 3am, really.

Oh ,boy... 2 weeks left (wasn't there a jumping-up-and-down-like-an-idiot smiley? )

well, there should be one.
I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

#49 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 07:07 AM

So, who's been keeping up on the scifi channel.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#50 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 09:30 AM

In what respect?

#51 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 10:11 AM

In the respect that I forgot to write website.

Who's been watching the Resistance thing?
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#52 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2006 - 10:15 AM

Never heard of it. Did you hear about the Caprica spin off there going to be doing?

#53 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 September 2006 - 11:47 AM

Ok so during my BSG marathon last night I noticed something a smidgen funny. I cant tell you which episode it was exactly, but I know its in season 2.0. it’s the episode where Six tells Baltar he’s crazy and he doesn’t have a chip in his head. Baltar gets a brain scan or something, and while he’s in the MRI tube or whatever it is, Six prods his penis and he tries to sit up and smacks his head off the inside of the tube. Doc Cottle says “aw fuck.”

I rewouned it a bunch of times and I’m pretty sure he says “fuck.” I’m not sure how they got away with airing this on SciFi, but I’m rather pleased that they did. I realized its childish to giggle when somebody says fuck, but I cant help it.

#54 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost

Posted 25 September 2006 - 01:18 PM

It's a funny moment, not just the line "Aw, fuck"

Besides, when they're all saying "Frak", it just seems out of place.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#55 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 October 2006 - 08:40 AM

Season Premier TONIGHT!!! biggrin.gif

#56 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2006 - 09:46 AM

So BSG second half of season 3 doesnt start til the end of January. What the hell am I supposed to do in the meantime?

#57 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost

Posted 18 December 2006 - 09:48 AM

Watch the DVDs?
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#58 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2006 - 10:21 AM

I'm gonna have to. There's a season 3 marathon tomorrow. I might hang around for that as well.

#59 User is offline   TruJade Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Oh you know the usual....
    Tv
    Movies
    Music
    comics
    Star Wars

Posted 19 December 2006 - 01:17 PM

DO you guys mean to tell me
you have JUST seen the begininng to season 3!!!!

That is a crime against humanity!
I've seen at least 5 episodes of season 3 on tv.

Where do you all live, that they would do this to you?
I could give you spoilers, but it is much better to watch it all unfold.
Though i will leave you with this....

'The Dance' episode is frakkin' sweet in character and plot development.

Ooops... sorry i meant the second half happy.gif
'The Dance" is in the first half that you've already seen.....

Duct tape is like the force....

There's a lightside, a darkside

and it holds everything together

There are too many people in the world...We need another plague -Dwight K. Shrute [The Office]

#60 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost

Posted 19 December 2006 - 04:37 PM

Yes. The FIRST EPISODES of Season Three.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic