Chefelf.com Night Life: Exclusive George Lucas Interviews - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Exclusive George Lucas Interviews every Monday, Wednesday, Saturday

#31 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 08 February 2006 - 02:10 PM

actually I think he said 'thats no moon, its a space station.'

#32 User is offline   StarWarsIsUs Icon

• Awesome Possum
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 February 2006 - 06:13 PM

(February 8th 2006)

Dear George Lucas, remember when they were all flying in the Millenium Falcon and then they came to Alderaan and it was blown up and there were asteroids just like in Empire Strikes Back and then they see a Tie Fighter and chase it and then they see the Death Star and Han says "he's flying to that small moon" and Old Ben Kenobi says "that's not a moon, that's a battle station" and he's right? That was cool.

GL: Yeah... huh.gif (those old SNL episodes were awesome!)

What actually killed Darth Vader at the end of Return of the Jedi? You see him panting hard after his fight with Luke Skywalker and his arm is gone, but then he is hit with some of the Force lightning from Sidious and takes off his mask. Was it the fight that started to kill him or a mix of everything mentioned?

It was a mix of everything mentioned, actually. The Force lightning fryed many of his wires, chips, and stuff. Plus, he was exhausted from the fight. He would have died of a massive heart-attack if he had kept fighting.

Han Solo in a fight with Indiana Jones, who would win?

That's a very good question. I think Indiana Jones would win, though.

Hey GL, I talked to you yesterday. I just had a few questions for you. 1) In Episode 3, were there any stunt doubles for Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen for the duel on Mustafar? 2) Were all the actors nice? 3) In Episode 4, does Obi-Wan (Ben) die or does he give up? 4) Just out of curiosity, how many years older is Padme than Anakin? Well, if you can't answer all these? I would like to know 4), 1), and 3). That’s more like all! LOL! - Shannon P.S. STAR WARS IS THE BEST!

1) No, they did all of their own stunts. Just like Jackie Chan. 2) Yes. I payed them a lot. 3) That's a very stupid question. He sacraficed himself, you foolish idiot. 4) Padme is 5 years older than Anakin Skywalker. That is hot, isn't it? It makes her look easy, and that is what is so hot about it.

The films are great, always bring a smile to my face and allow me to escape reality and play, if even just for a moment . . . so thank you. O.K., do we really have to wait to 2020 or will you get the final trilogy done sooner if you feel the technology is there to pull it off to your standards? Also, at the end of Revenge of the Sith, had Anakin not tried that stupid jump over Obi-Wan, would Anakin have beaten Obi-Wan in a straight up fight?

Yes, you have to wait that long. Stop being so demanding! And no, Anakin would not have won.

Thank you for creating the great thing that Star Wars is! I was just wondering since Star Wars has a lot of great music in it, and you like music: what is your favorite band?

That's a tough question. When all is said and done though, I think The Cranberries is my favorite band. They have that one song called "Dreams", that always makes me break down and cry. I do not expect you to understand good music, though. Only StarWarsIsUs and I understand great music.

This post has been edited by StarWarsIsUs: 08 February 2006 - 06:14 PM

SecretShadow (SuperShadow's main adversary)

Endor Holocaust
FIND OUT THE TRUTH

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size