Chefelf.com Night Life: Jake Lloyd.... - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Jake Lloyd.... Lucas Couldn't Get Haley Joel Osmet?

#46 User is offline   miladyblue Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 25 July 2006 - 11:20 PM

Has Harrison ever directly said that he hates Han Solo?

I don't recall exactly (and I am a fangirl of Harrison's), but from various comments that have slipped out over the years, it would seem that yes, he DOES hate Han Solo. For example, he stated he was unhappy with the ending of RotJ, saying that it would have been better had Han died because, "He has no mama, no papa, no family. But George wanted a happy ending." (That is about all I can remember of the most revealing of the quotes.)

Of course, Carrie Fisher was a little more vocal about it at one point, namely because Star Wars made her, Harrison and Mark Hamill overnight sensations, and the attentions of wildly enthusiastic fans was quite unnerving. She even stated that one young man wrote asking for her autograph, threatening to kill himself if he did not get it. She sent an autographed picture of herself as Leia, and advised this fan to seek psychiatric help. Carrie, the daughter of Debbie Reynolds and Eddie Fisher (and stepdaughter of Elizabeth Taylor at one point) may have been better braced for stardom, because she saw how her famous parents dealt with it. Harrison Ford, on the other hand, is notoriously closed mouthed about his life, and it sounds like overnight success like this really upset him. In addition, he was already married with two kids, and he may have worried over their safety.

#47 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 25 July 2006 - 11:56 PM

He was also a carpenter. And isn't his scar from an auto crash? something about him buckling up as he was driving?

Ans NOW has a star to share with widdle jake woyd. Oi moi.

#48 User is offline   mireaux7 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:art, tennis, films...esp foreign films-those are some of the best ones ive seen, video games, reading, travel.

Posted 02 October 2006 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (barend @ Jan 22 2006, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if he wanted a cute kid to play Annie he should have gotten Lucy from LWW

she was adorable wub.gif

and more suited to the name Annie.

Annie: Midi-whatsa?
QuiGon: Midichlorians, are a flesh eating virus that gives us magical powers.

umm,..errr,..i dont think the relationship between her and Padme would have been appropriate for a PG-13 rating in ROTS,..furthermore,.Luke and Leia would have had to be adopted,..or some one would have had to undergone necessary surgeries in order to foster practical reproduction capabilites,..unless youre about to suggest some sort of strategy that the Sith manipulated their births too, just like Anakin's
QUOTE (njamilla @ Feb 23 2008, 08:16 AM)
Shit, Fuck, Piss: I had to say that because I can on this website. (Thanks Chef!)

QUOTE (chefelf @ Feb 23 2008, 10:30 AM)
That's what I'm here for.

#49 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 03 October 2006 - 08:18 AM

QUOTE (mireaux7 @ Oct 2 2006, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
umm,..errr,..i dont think the relationship between her and Padme would have been appropriate for a PG-13 rating in ROTS

Says you.

#50 User is offline   mireaux7 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:art, tennis, films...esp foreign films-those are some of the best ones ive seen, video games, reading, travel.

Posted 03 October 2006 - 09:15 AM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Oct 3 2006, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Says you.

....and also the peeps in hollywood that determine how the content of movies are rated. happy.gif
QUOTE (njamilla @ Feb 23 2008, 08:16 AM)
Shit, Fuck, Piss: I had to say that because I can on this website. (Thanks Chef!)

QUOTE (chefelf @ Feb 23 2008, 10:30 AM)
That's what I'm here for.

#51 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 04 October 2006 - 08:59 AM

Touché.

#52 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 04 October 2006 - 09:05 AM

Content
tongue.gif

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size