Chefelf.com Night Life: Nifty Non-Caucasian Cop Crashes Klan - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Nifty Non-Caucasian Cop Crashes Klan Saturday, January 21, 2006

#16 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 22 January 2006 - 04:33 PM

Huh?
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#17 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2006 - 04:38 PM

I second that sentiment.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#18 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 22 January 2006 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (Otal Nimrodi @ Jan 22 2006, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Huh?

I was talking about "hoodies", thugs who wear hoods. Like the associations Gobbler made from South Park, they do look a bit like ghosts with the long dark hoods. The curse of the "hoodies", as for the yobs who haunt society. I do not mean all "hoodies" though.

Out of reality: "Hooded yobs should go to meet Ghost of Christmas Future. So they know who really has the biggest hood."

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 22 January 2006 - 05:41 PM

#19 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:01 PM

What are yobs?
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#20 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (Mirithorn @ Jan 22 2006, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What are yobs?

Yobs are groups of aggressively behaved people, I think they use this term for young criminals.

#21 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:10 PM

Sounds like an abbreviation of 'Yobbo', which is an Australian term for somebody who yells a lot, breaks things and throws beer bottles at people.

Deepsycher, the KKK don't wear hooded jumpers as your thinking, they actually wear big white ghost costumes:
http://www.kathwalke...tiation-2_h.jpg

Incidentally, that's the first picture that came up on a google image search for kkk.

This post has been edited by SimeSublime: 22 January 2006 - 10:10 PM

The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#22 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 23 January 2006 - 06:51 AM

QUOTE (SimeSublime @ Jan 22 2006, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds like an abbreviation of 'Yobbo', which is an Australian term for somebody who yells a lot, breaks things and throws beer bottles at people.

Deepsycher, the KKK don't wear hooded jumpers as your thinking, they actually wear big white ghost costumes:
http://www.kathwalke...tiation-2_h.jpg

Incidentally, that's the first picture that came up on a google image search for kkk.

Yes I usually see that in hate campaigns.
Hmm, I did not think the KKK wore hooded jumpers as for just relating to domestic "yobbos". I was stating, could the KKK recruit or attract domestic hooded "yobbos" to do some of their work for local public areas? I don't mean every yobo though, just places where there are hate groups.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 23 January 2006 - 07:07 AM

#23 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 23 January 2006 - 07:44 AM

I'd suggest watching American History X.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#24 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:32 AM

QUOTE (SimeSublime @ Jan 23 2006, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd suggest watching American History X.

As for what I read, gangs still misuse the meaning of these old cults.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120586/

Anyway that Sounds interesting, never seen American X before but will look out for it.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 23 January 2006 - 09:33 AM

#25 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:55 AM

QUOTE (Deepsycher @ Jan 23 2006, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyway that Sounds interesting, never seen American X before but will look out for it.

That's it! You've never seen American History X and South Park before - something's either terribly wrong or you're one of those surpressed children in South Korea who happens to get access to the internet every now and then. If the latter should be the case, then I apologize.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#26 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 23 January 2006 - 10:36 AM

He could just be under the age of 15, and have strict parents.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#27 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 23 January 2006 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (Gobbler @ Jan 23 2006, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's it! You've never seen American History X and South Park before - something's either terribly wrong or you're one of those surpressed children in South Korea who happens to get access to the internet every now and then. If the latter should be the case, then I apologize.

There are rhythms to the words I type, only recently I notice it sounds otherwise to certain people. The reasons why I do not watch much cartoons such as South Park, there are certain spectrums of colours that I cannot tolerate and just happen to make me bored.

QUOTE (Laughlyn @ Jan 23 2006, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He could just be under the age of 15, and have strict parents.

Not fifteen and way pass that but a good question:
Wise or strict?

If I had strict parents:

Would they be concentrating on the best interest of getting me a top job quickly for the money, or letting me study at my leisure slowly for life long worthy interest of doing a good job of my work? Generating my own choices based on reasoning. Most of all, exploring around curiously to build up on my views and ideas to overcome limitations. Secondly I do have broadband which I am unhappy about, since I only have a slow upload speed. Will soon change when I find the right requirements to what I can afford.

How strict? To me most strict parents manipulate their children by forcing them to do well sometimes even without meaning. I cannot operate that way. I might have been put into a gap like others, but it did not work for me at all like it would for others. Only some time ago by chance I found my way forward. When you start to know me better, information may start to fall in place. But I hope you do not get offended by what I say. I do know specific information I am working on to complete, but not everything in the world. For strictness I would not be here. So the situation is not what it seems followed by "What appears to be isn't".

Just before this goes any further as for getting off topic to a personal level. If you want more information than this simply contact me. I mainly want to type in the response of news here. Hope I cleared this up.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 23 January 2006 - 11:55 AM

#28 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 23 January 2006 - 11:59 AM

Argh, too... many... words... why don't you just admit that you're a robot? It would easen up the discussion a lot.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#29 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 23 January 2006 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE (Gobbler @ Jan 23 2006, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Argh, too... many... words... why don't you just admit that you're a robot? It would easen up the discussion a lot.

I did, on the wording, that is why I am working to improve that. Will try to shorten messages though.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 23 January 2006 - 12:22 PM

#30 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 26 January 2006 - 01:25 AM

This guy made a few crank calls. All of a sudden he's cool now? Give me a break.

How hard is it to win favor of the KKK? I hate niggers and burn crosses. There, I'm now officially on their good terms. THey will love me as a brother. We will meet in rooms with chairs and talk about how bad blacks suck.

LOL, It's not like this guy worked his way into some highly elite secret society. But rather a group of pathetic low lives who drink beer and complain all day.
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size