• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Chefelf.com The trading card game!

#46 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:11 AM

Okay, here's a really quick suggested system for you;

Both players start with a unique head-moderator card which can bring in (sub)forums, and enhance them with threads to increase their influence. In order to bring in threads you also need Members, who can be brought into play when thir requirements are met (board influence, forums, other members, etc) who can also be used to play posts, which are single effect cards which either enhance your own forum\members or screw up your opponants.

We'd assume that forums would have a set amount of spam\troll tolerance, and when there's none lft they go out of play. When there's no forums left the tolerance damage is inflicted upon the head-moderator.

The game is won by either A: One player runs out of cards, in which case the player with the highest total influence wins, or by B: Trashing the other persons message board and driving his moderator insane.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#47 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 23 January 2006 - 04:15 PM

Sounds pretty good. I was just thinking... perhaps any member card can be your head mod? Just an idea.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#48 User is offline   Revan-47 Icon

• The Prophet
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:10 PM

SOunds sweet.
"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

#49 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (Otal Nimrodi @ Jan 23 2006, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds pretty good. I was just thinking... perhaps any member card can be your head mod? Just an idea.

Although it'd always be nice to play as yourself, the point of the head moderator card in that idea was to have enough influence to bring in the early forums\threads, and enough tolerance to resist a few early trolling attempts from the opponant. In essense it's just a representation of a life bar, with a few card specific bonuses to add a bit of tactical depth.

Besides, if Barend was an all powerful card then playing against him would be suicidal. devil.gif

Like I said, it was just a dashed off idea from last november recycled\rewritten to keep Kirby happy by giving the game a goal\basic outline of play. Feel free to adapt it however you like, but do try and keep in mind that you really should organise the basics before you do the later stuff. Without that developing peoples cards would serve as nothing more than an ego massage. smile.gif
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#50 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:39 PM

Personally, I thought that was the whole point tongue.gif
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size