Page 1 of 1

Repent America if you havnt hated anyone lately, it's time to repent

#1 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 03 January 2006 - 11:41 PM

yes ladies and gents, I've taken on one of the most biggoted sites out there. I think I've recovered a bit since my assault on Fortress Fred Phelps but it's up to you to see if my sword of satire is still sharp.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#2 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 05 January 2006 - 03:23 PM

(as a special bonus, read my email to repent America!)

Hey there, I want you to know that I sympathize with your plight. My friends and I often protest against the war or other such things and get arrested or threatened by cops or what have you.

The difference is that when anarchists do that stuff, we're not claiming that some beardy old man told us to from his cloud. And we're not whining about how we love the people who's shit we're tipping over.

If you're really that in to harassing gay people than go ahead and mess with them, it's not like you're going to hurt anyone when the "Pink Angels" kicked your asses. But when you're trying to burn down that abortion clinic or whatever at least be honest and admit that it's because you're stuck in the dark ages of Anglo-Saxon culture and you're willing to justify any hatred you have with a book that's nearly as old as your neanderthal views.

God bless!

-J. M. Hoffman

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size