Chefelf.com Night Life: If 5days was made into a movie.. - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

If 5days was made into a movie.. Pick actors you think would fit.

#61 User is offline   Yahtzee Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 27 October 2006 - 06:27 PM

The Chahals: Rudolph Walker.

http://en.wikipedia..../Rudolph_Walker
As I walked through the valley of the shadow of death, I realised that it could do with a lick of paint.

#62 User is offline   arien Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 October 2006 - 06:51 PM

Blueskirt, I know I'm a newbie, and you'll probably bash my head in with things for speaking, but I think there is something in that last post of yours that you need to edit out. Read through it, and you should see what I mean.

#63 User is offline   Blueskirt Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Guarding pies

Posted 27 October 2006 - 11:08 PM

arien, I know I'm a newbie, and you'll probably punch me in the face for being so blind, but I fail to see what need to be edited in that last post of mine. I doubt I'd be able to edit it due to this forum's nature, but tell me through, I'd like to see what you meant.

#64 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2006 - 05:10 AM

when there's this whole "Abed and Siohban being lovers" innuendo in TN.

You WHAT?

Was there an entire side to Trilby's Notes that I missed when I played it? Did I forget to "ask abed about suppressed sexual desire"?

#65 User is offline   Millitant Pacifist Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 28 October 2006 - 01:05 PM

It's just hinted at, I think. When Abed's in the bar he accuses Trilby of stealing Siobhan away from him. You could take it to mean they were lovers, but it's not spelled out.
Use [rifle] on [clocktower].

#66 User is offline   Blueskirt Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Guarding pies

Posted 28 October 2006 - 03:26 PM

Yeah, it's just hinted, but if you push the analysis further, if they were not lovers, why would Abed become bitter at Trilby when Siobhan disappears?

#67 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2006 - 05:38 PM

Er... he just really liked her as his assistant? Alright fine, maybe there is something there that went completely over my head because I'm a naive moron. In fact, what was his reason for getting sozzled at the bar in the first place, if not feeling jilted?

#68 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 30 October 2006 - 02:46 AM

*whistles happily while remembering some parts of the special edition commentary* whistling.gif

*sings* I~ know a little bit more~ than you~~... probably~...

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#69 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2006 - 02:43 PM

Shush you. As we all know, Trilby's Notes was created in a sudden flash of divine inspiration, so even Yahtzee doesn't know what the hell it's all about. The only person who can truely know is GOD HIMSELF.

#70 User is offline   sputnik Icon

• New Cop

Posted 30 October 2006 - 06:02 PM

Personally, I think that Roger Moore would make a good Trilby because he's fairly nondescript, but the eyebrow adds a touch of insanity.
I think that gal off "Doctor Who" ought to play Simone, Billie Piper, I mean.
I think Captain Chahal really should be played by Morgan Freeman and that the other one by Bill Cosby because he too is a doddering old fella.
I reckon that maybe a Nolan sister could do Siobhan (No Yank would be even vaguely aware of what I mean here).
The Tall Man could be just about any lank with a mask.
Finally, Lenker might just be able to be pulled off by Willem DeFoe because they both have grins that look like they're about to eat something in a vaguely reptilian way.

#71 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 30 October 2006 - 08:06 PM

Sputnik, are you too Irish? biggrin.gif
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#72 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 31 October 2006 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (AdamM @ Oct 30 2006, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shush you. As we all know, Trilby's Notes was created in a sudden flash of divine inspiration, so even Yahtzee doesn't know what the hell it's all about. The only person who can truely know is GOD HIMSELF.

Start a survey in 'tis 'ere forum and you'll find that most people would believe Mr. Yahtzee to be said deity.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#73 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:It depends on my current psychosis.

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE (sputnik @ Oct 30 2006, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Personally, I think that Roger Moore would make a good Trilby because he's fairly nondescript, but the eyebrow adds a touch of insanity.

He is too old and even if he was 30 years younger, he is blonde.

I reckon that maybe a Nolan sister could do Siobhan (No Yank would be even vaguely aware of what I mean here).

And no latin american either.

The Tall Man could be just about any lank with a mask.

No, no, definitely not. It doesn't matter if he never says anything, he has to be a real actor.

Finally, Lenker might just be able to be pulled off by Willem DeFoe because they both have grins that look like they're about to eat something in a vaguely reptilian way.

Can you give me a link where I can see a pic of this Willem DeFoe?

#74 User is offline   sputnik Icon

• New Cop

Posted 31 October 2006 - 11:30 AM

Sorry, I mispelt the last name. Willem Dafoe.
Here's a link to him on the IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000353/

This post has been edited by sputnik: 31 October 2006 - 11:30 AM

#75 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:It depends on my current psychosis.

Posted 31 October 2006 - 12:52 PM

I'm not sure he could play a fat short man, and I don't think it is a good idea to hire such a famous actor just to appear two or three times in the whole movie.

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size