Chefelf.com Night Life: Yahtzee's effect on ordinary citizens - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Yahtzee's effect on ordinary citizens ... and people like me

#16 User is offline   MageKing17 Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Location:Near enough to kill you in your sleep, far enough away not to fear retaliation.

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (Otal Nimrodi @ Feb 22 2006, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First off, MageKing, welcome to the forums. It's nice to meet you. Now that the introductions are out of the way, let's get to the point.

You think we have nothing better to do? There's a whole forum out there, not just Fully Ramblomatic. You see JM's post count? You think he has over four-thousand posts of "I love Yahtzee"? You see the title of the forum? CHEFELF.com not YAHTZEE.com. And it's nice to know you have an above-genius level IQ. I do too. I also hate stupid people. I don't see how it was at all relevant. It seems to me that you were, instead of giving more credit to your point, attempting to make it stronger by using the age-old arguing tactic of "I'm smarter than you, so whatever I say must be true." I'm sorry, it doesn't work that way, and it only detracts from your point. Normally, I wouldn't be this rude to someone the moment they came on, but I really feel that you were out of line. We tolerate this sort of behavior from Yahtzee because he's a celebrity. He's an internet celebrity, but a celebrity nonetheless. He's a friend of the Chef, so really there's not much we can do about it. So say you're strangling me, frankly, strangling someone over the internet and thinking they'll actually be offended is pretty immature.

Hmm... where to start? First off, no, I don't think you have nothing better to do, just very little. Second, you must really think I'm an idiot if you think I didn't know that this wasn't Yahtzee's forum. However, this is his subforum, and in it I see nothing but praise or insults, the latter of which seem to come half from Yahtzee and half from that dolt, COBNAT. Pity he didn't really leave, or I might have to become the focus of everyone's annoyance from now on. First off, I brought up my IQ level because there's an abundance of stupidity running rampant on the internet, and I've found I can save a lot of time by declaring outright I'm not braindead, and I don't take very kindly to being treated as such.

Thirdly, thank you. I'm glad I've been out of line from the start, because that was my intent. You all seem to be very complacent with doing nothing of importance whilst, if I may alter one of Yahtzee's own phrases, "greedily suckling the Big Y's penis." If you're too afraid to piss someone off to get a point across, then either the point isn't worth getting across, or your just another whiny twit.

And actually, the strangling was meant to be humourous, not threatening. I intended to be out of line, not a sadistic wacko who pisses people off for the glee of it. I only do that to stupid people. In fact, someone once said about me that if I piss someone off, it's proof of their own stupidity. Mind you, as soon as he said it, I nearly killed him, but I was too busy laughing my ass off at the irony.

Well? Angry with me now? Pissed off? You should be, that was my intent. I didn't mean a single word of it. My specialty is lying my ass off and sounding serious about it. In fact, the only bit there that I actually meant was that bit about not being afriad to piss someone off to make a point. I am, however, afraid of making a permanent enmity of everyone here based on my being a crazy wierdo who enjoys manipulating people. I'd rather not have the entire forums here as my opponents. Whilst it might be entertaining, it would be far too bothersome. The truth is, I haven't played any of Yahtzee's games made before 5 Days a Stranger simply because I'm too lazy to.

Well, I feel I've made a significant dent in someone's head, so I consider my entry into these forums a success. Feel free to suggest improvements on my technique.

This post has been edited by MageKing17: 22 February 2006 - 01:23 PM

#17 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:28 PM

Just kick back and don't try so hard, it'll only make your splendid brains hurt.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#18 User is offline   MageKing17 Icon

• New Cop
  • Location:Near enough to kill you in your sleep, far enough away not to fear retaliation.

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:30 PM

What do you mean, try so hard? The hardest part of that was thinking of a way to say that last part without sounding insulting. Things that kept coming to mind contained mostly "YOU F***ING STUPID SON OF A F***ING B****." The only part that made it hard, of course, was that most of those were directed at myself, so I couldn't concentrate that well.

#19 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:34 PM

See what I mean? It'll only make your brains hurt. Not mine. Thankfully. *shrugs and wanders off*

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#20 User is offline   MageKing17 Icon

• New Cop

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:38 PM

So what, I should instead fling insults at you all? Well, if that's the way you want it, nitwit, you can have it.

;P

#21 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:41 PM

Just try, I don't care. We might as well have another COBNAT episode. As long as you're not starting to disguise as a robot: it's fine with me.

#22 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:20 PM

Yes, and if you are, since you're more clear in what you're saying, can you PLEASE tell us what Dee is trying to say?

This post has been edited by Otal Nimrodi: 22 February 2006 - 03:21 PM

Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#23 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:24 PM

Oh right, I haven't thought of that possibility. Thanks Otal.

So Mr. MageKing17, wouldn't that be a nice test for your overwhelming IQ? You could actually be useful by telling us just what the frikkin' hell Dee's going on about. But if you're not capable of doing that - nevermind. And nevermind about that IQ, too, then.

#24 User is offline   MageKing17 Icon

• New Cop

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:42 PM

God damnit, there I go again. I was being sarcastic, it's a nasty habit of mine.

And who's Dee? I must've missed that... I remember some jokes about someone being a robot, but I can't remember who...

Wait, Deepsychic or psycher or whatever? I could psychoanalyze him for you if you want, but mostly he's just trying to be as neutral as possible (as if that would work with this bunch). Or he's just trying to sound smart, it could be that too. Mainly you just need to realize he's speaking plain english, but substituting a lot of big words needlessly.

...And I have no idea why I actually went and did that. I think you may have broken my brain. Or I did. I'm not sure. I think I'll go curl up in a corner now...

#25 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:46 PM

Score. Confronting people with Dee's scribblings is actually worse than any death penalty.

#26 User is offline   MageKing17 Icon

• New Cop

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:56 PM

Ack. I suppose I deserved that. Not exactly my most elegant self-introduction into a forum. I haven't got all that much experience with it. I suppose starting right off with insulting everyone wasn't the most tactful of entrances, especially with someone like COBNAT nearby. Mind you, it did have the intended result, so I can't count it as a total loss... not really, anyway.

#27 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 February 2006 - 04:05 PM

Hey, be nice. Dee is making a lot more sense recently.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#28 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.

Posted 22 February 2006 - 04:06 PM

It's either that or maybe we're just making less sense now.

#29 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 February 2006 - 04:45 PM

Or maybe I'm getting used to him. ohmy.gif
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#30 User is offline   MageKing17 Icon

• New Cop

Posted 22 February 2006 - 05:05 PM

I think it's the space cows with their mind control rays, myself.

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size