Chefelf.com Night Life: ChefElf: Bug on Main Page with Forum Headers - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

Page 1 of 1

ChefElf: Bug on Main Page with Forum Headers Yep, a bug!

#1 User is offline   KurganX Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 24 February 2006 - 09:33 PM

ChefElf, this has been bugging me for awhile but I thought I'd mention it in the hopes that it can be fixed...

Basically on the Star Wars main page (www.chefelf.com/starwars) the Forum headers are goofed up. Basically if nobody has posted anything lately, EVERY article (the ones by you and the ones on the left posted by others) list today's date as the "last reply" which is incorrect. I hate checking the threads and seeing that there hasn't been any new posts in weeks or months. Argghh...

So anyway, to save our sanity, can you fix it? Great. wink.gif

Have a fun Spring Break (if you get one, coming up)!

#2 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:00 PM

Hmmm, only a couple of todays for me, this thread being one of them.
Consequently, I'm sorry to see such little traffic in the SW forums- once the bastion of gleeful, surly, one-upsmanship.

Remember last May when we had over 200 members reading the ROTS threads at the same moment? Those were the days.

I guess it's really over. There's nothing left to possibly hold out hope for. For most of us (on this subject), it's been a long, LONG time since we cheered about anything.

At least I can stop lying to myself by getting my hopes up. smile.gif

#3 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 25 February 2006 - 10:38 AM

Yeah, I noticed that the other day. The only thing I can think is that the script that controls the dates doesn't work with the newest version of the forums. Oh well. I don't really know what to do about it at the moment.

As for the SW forums... until some new product comes out it should continue to be slow. It was CRAZY from April to August..

Maybe when the TV show comes out activity will pick up here. smile.gif
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#4 User is offline   KurganX Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:05 AM

Heh, I can see it all now... you can quit your job CE and entertain us with a blow by blow of the new shows, sort of like Richard Whettestone did with Enterprise. wink.gif

This post has been edited by KurganX: 26 February 2006 - 03:05 AM

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size