Chefelf.com Night Life: Superhero or Supervillian relations - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Superhero or Supervillian relations which would you be

#76 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:19 AM

Icey

Sex Appeal
Superior Genes (Proof: Alex)
Roomie of: Eric Draven, Patrick Bateman, Mohawk and Jason Voorhees.
Works in a videostore.
Has ridiculous amount of training of putting cold good iron steel into Demon Lords.

#77 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 14 March 2006 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (Icey @ Mar 14 2006, 05:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Icey

Sex Appeal
Superior Genes (Proof: Alex)
Roomie of: Eric Draven, Patrick Bateman, Mohawk and Jason Voorhees.
Works in a videostore.
Has ridiculous amount of training of putting cold good iron steel into Demon Lords.

Aww Fuck!

Say, are you good or evil?

And what the Hell is iron steel supposed to do to me? Infact, how did you come upon such a weapon? Is it some weird assed vitamin supplement that has been blessed and put into a freezer?

Oh, and where can you recieve such training? I have many enemies that I would love to destroy. Afterwards I would also kill any who instucted people in those mysterious ways.

Do you have a copy of Silence of the Lambs that I could rent?
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#78 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:stuff....

Posted 14 March 2006 - 02:45 PM

I don't like that movie.
OH NO!!!

#79 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 14 March 2006 - 10:14 PM

Don't be cruel, it likes you...in fact it told me you were it's best friend ohmy.gif
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#80 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 15 March 2006 - 09:11 AM

What? I thought I was it's best friend.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#81 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2006 - 10:28 AM

No, it puts the lotion on it's skin.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#82 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 15 March 2006 - 05:56 PM

Zatoichi, Mohawk raided a lab, they have many secret magical science things. He lends me these things while he and Herr Voorhees duke it out in Street Fighter 2 Turbo.

#83 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 March 2006 - 09:34 AM

Ah, but you didn't answer the rest of my questions.

#84 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 March 2006 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (Zatoichi @ Mar 14 2006, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aww Fuck!

Say, are you good or evil?

And what the Hell is iron steel supposed to do to me? Infact, how did you come upon such a weapon? Is it some weird assed vitamin supplement that has been blessed and put into a freezer?

Oh, and where can you recieve such training? I have many enemies that I would love to destroy. Afterwards I would also kill any who instucted people in those mysterious ways.

Do you have a copy of Silence of the Lambs that I could rent?

a nice shade of Dark Grey

Kill you while making you look healthy.
Mohawk.
Yes, in a gun.

Only me and my roomates know.

No, unfortunatly.

#85 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2006 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE (Icey @ Mar 16 2006, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, unfortunatly.

Damn You!!!!!!

#86 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2006 - 02:12 AM

I'm Sorry Silence of the Lambs, will you ever forgive me?
OH NO!!!

#87 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 22 April 2006 - 10:57 AM

Silence of the Lambs isn't talking to you anymore.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#88 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2006 - 12:44 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OH NO!!!

#89 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Geeking out and nerding it up.

Posted 22 April 2006 - 06:50 PM

A while back I found an old RPG, Marvel Super Heros. Now the game itself is alright, you can play silver age superheros ranging from mutants and the such, but it has shown it's age. The great thing about this though is the supplement that came after, The Ultimate Power Book, filled to the brim with super powers, origins, and hero types/forms.

And It is all randomly generated.

Just take 2d10 with a piece of paper and you can create a superhero that is so off the wall as well as thematicly appropiate it's scary.

You can find it here. Thanks Heroplay.com

So let me start off with one.

First, we'll do his physical form: With a roll of 20 we see that he is a 'Normal Human' Darn. But I do get greater resources

Next, is the origin of power (he has to be a hero somehow): *Roll* 64 - that is 'Creation'. Great, he's a test tube baby.

Now we have the FASERIP, or the attributes for those who don't know.
Fighting - roll of 45 means that he has *looks at collumn 2* Typical (5)
Agility - 78 - Good (8)
Strength - 96 - Exelent (16)
Endurance - 58 - Typical (5)
Reason - 99 - Exelent (16)
Intuition - 39 - Typical (5)
Phyche - 21 - Poor (3)

So this guy is the perfect pulp hero action scientist.

Now for weakness. First is the stimulii which is *Roll* 70 - Energy Dampening. I have to use my powers or I'll *Rolls for effect* lose my powers. Damn So I'll have to use it or lose it for *Rolls for duration* 1d100 turns. Ok... moving on.

Lastly we get to the fun part. Teh Uber Powahs.

First I roll to see how many powers I have. 37 which means I get 3 out of a possible 5.

Now I roll for the first power catigory and then roll for the spacific power. Lather rince repeat.

25, so my first power is fighting. What kind? 91, Weapons Tinkering. Sweet so I can make any sort of weapon I need to muster up. I think I might name this fellow MacGuyver. I'll have to look into the weapons locker to see what kind of stuff I can junk up.

Next power is 47, Matter Control. Power of (71) Micro Enviroment. Cool so he is a walking hazmat suit. It'll be nice to know that while I'm fighting crime I can stay a cool 71 degrees F.

Last power is 30, Illusion. Power is Animate Image. Great so when he gets pressed for a deadline on his weapons he can just whip out a blueprint and make it look real. Hehehe suckers.

Now lets see how strong his powers are for these. I'll roll on Collumn 5 (Where I rolled for the FASERIP stats) and lessee.

My Weapons Tinkering is *Rolls* 38 - Good, but I was hoping for more.

My Micro Enviroment is 81 wow, thats Amazing. I'm a walking central air unit.

Last is my Animate Image 87, also Amazing. Those images sure look real.

So from what we can see. My guy was geneticly engineered to be the best damned engineer ever. Somehow he turned to a life of fighting crime. His one weakness is to stay comfortable in his own Micro Enviroment or he will become incapacitated for a few minutes. He can fight, he can build, he can do it all. I like how he turned out.

Try it.
The Power of Christ Impales You!
- Tagline for Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

You've read it, you can't un-read it. Stay tooned for more
TALES OF INTEREST.
I like to be part of the crowd so I want to say that Icey is the best guy ever

#90 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2006 - 06:55 PM