Chefelf.com Night Life: Superhero or Supervillian relations - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Superhero or Supervillian relations which would you be

#31 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 18 December 2005 - 02:14 AM

Firstly, Ion: There's a guy called Forge in the Marvel world who can build any mechanical device.

If I were to be a pre-existing superhero, I'd be Spider-Man all the way: He kicks ass and his sarcastic swashbuckling style suits me well.

If I were to invent one, I would have some sort of mix between gun-ballads, swordplay, and acrobatics as a main fighting style. I'd carry two .357 revolvers around, as well as a scythe with a spear point on the top to use as weaponry. My powers would be cracking wise, an uncanny ability to avoid attacks (like a more active spidey-sense™ that works more on opponnents than random falling objects), and uber agility to synergize with my acrobatics. I'd be my own faction, detesting many on both sides of the hero spectrum and clashing with the forces of good and evil when our goals oppose one another.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#32 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 18 December 2005 - 10:30 PM

pre-existing hero = probably Spidey. His sense of humor alone fits the bill

pre-existing villian = The Shredder from the 1st Ninja Turtles movie. Ninjitsu, the Foot (great for softening up the good guys, his costume is awsome (not only were all of the bladed things cool, he made those pink looking clothes look downright intimidating), his helmet is really cool too, and his voice.

invention = an odd smattering of powers.
-Fire powers that allow me to throw fireballs, shoot streams of fire, use the force of energy for limited flyng ability, and create a sheilding wall of flames. Can absorb some flames, and fire doesn't really hurt me.
-Uses a sword, and is pretty damn good with it. Limited deflection of things such as bullets using the sword (essentially bullet-time/extremely advanced reflexes, except wouldn't be as good as others with this power). Not very good against automatic weaponry.
-A high agility/dexterity, and a high constitution = hard to hit + can take a lot of damage when hit.
-Good at using many different vehicles.
-Very limited mental abilities (can move small objects over a short distance + can see some things coming before they happen). Intelligent
-Good aim.
-Good hand-to-hand combat skills.
-slow regeneration (nothing near as fast as Wolverine's).
-limited berserking.

I have many powers, but several are gotten through training, and most aren't nearly as powerful as as a super who specializes in that area. Probably a hero who usually enjoys working in teams, but has no trouble working alone. Has medium close and long range ability, and is extremely hard to kill (aka you better do more than just check and see if I'm dead to permenantly gone). Very good defense, but only medium on offense. Has character weaknesses though (could be strengths depending on how you look at it). I won't go into detail just yet.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#33 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Geeking out and nerding it up.

Posted 20 December 2005 - 03:37 AM

Ok, so we all need to get a City of Hero's account now...

Nah.
The Power of Christ Impales You!
- Tagline for Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

You've read it, you can't un-read it. Stay tooned for more
TALES OF INTEREST.
I like to be part of the crowd so I want to say that Icey is the best guy ever

#34 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 20 December 2005 - 03:47 AM

You actually think City of Heros would work on any of the shitbags I know as computers? Its damn hard enough to get this one to keep a Firefox window open for more than half an hour!
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#35 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2005 - 10:32 AM

QUOTE (Kirby @ Dec 20 2005, 03:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, so we all need to get a City of Hero's account now...

I think I need a computer that can handle computer games well, before I get an account for anything. That is why I need a spare 3,000 dollars give or take to buy an Alienware PC. Anything else would just be wasting my money. Obviously, it will be a very long time before I have a good enough computer (according to my line of thinking).
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#36 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 21 December 2005 - 01:51 AM

Existing super hero would totally be Jessie Custer of Preacher fame. As powerful as God and he has a bad ass outfit as well.

Villain is a bit weird since Venom was a superhero for a while as well. Like Dr. Doom he's a villain who has some sense of honor, and moreover he's just plain bad ass. Also, all of you spider men, Venom is legally recognized as being able to PWN him any day of the week, so that's a plus.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#37 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Geeking out and nerding it up.

Posted 21 December 2005 - 10:02 PM

As bad-ass as Jessie Custer was he was nothing compared to Herr Starr. Awesome-ness on so many differant levels, especially in book 6 where you get a single comic dedicated to him and his history.

*Suddenly remembers that not everyone knows about some indy-comic*

Basic jist of the thing is that a preacher gets possesed, goes on a hunt for God to make him answer for his sins, gets hunted down by a cult/secret-organization and hilarity ensues.
The Power of Christ Impales You!
- Tagline for Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

You've read it, you can't un-read it. Stay tooned for more
TALES OF INTEREST.
I like to be part of the crowd so I want to say that Icey is the best guy ever

#38 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 23 December 2005 - 01:06 PM

Not to forget the Saint of Murders.

I'd still totally go for Sir Moxious, Flight, Storm Summoning, Invisibility and Illusionary Powers. The Evils I would get away with. Or the good I could do, if I felt like it.

This post has been edited by Icey: 23 December 2005 - 01:07 PM

#39 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 24 December 2005 - 12:34 AM

City of Heroes is a weak game. And if you don't deliberately buy an overpriced computer based on the label, you can build your own decent box for under two thousand dollars. That extra thousand is all going for one guy to spend twenty minutes to put your motherboard into your case, screw the parts in, and install your operating system.

Hell, if you bought the parts yourself, I'd go over there and put it together for you if I lived closer and had a car and license.

#40 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 24 December 2005 - 06:42 AM

LIES!
Well, maybe after the whole City of Villains expansion where everyone jumped over on the Villain boat. haven't played for months though, so I wouldn't know.

#41 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 December 2005 - 07:00 AM

QUOTE (Slade @ Dec 24 2005, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
City of Heroes is a weak game. And if you don't deliberately buy an overpriced computer based on the label, you can build your own decent box for under two thousand dollars. That extra thousand is all going for one guy to spend twenty minutes to put your motherboard into your case, screw the parts in, and install your operating system.

Hell, if you bought the parts yourself, I'd go over there and put it together for you if I lived closer and had a car and license.

So that's where the money goes. Well then, I'll eventually get the parts off of a reliable site and build it myself then. I actually do know how. If there is anything I don't know, I've got plenty of people around that do know. Thanks for the offer though.

#42 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• Viva Phillippena Radio!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Body Disposal.

Posted 25 December 2005 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (ion eon @ Dec 9 2005, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YOu can even make your own up. List your powers, go crazy, but not over-the-top uber. ex- If I had a superpower i would have the ability to creat anything or de-create anything<---that is over-the-top uber

Im COBNAT, I can crush a mans head with my hand, or my axe, whatever is faster, I can burn down villages with a match and petrol, I can drive cars and horses, I can think one-line thoughts for 3 hours without looking bored and I have my own horse.

#43 User is offline   Revan-47 Icon

• The Prophet
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 26 December 2005 - 01:13 PM

Does all this put you on the world's most wanted list?
"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

#44 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• Viva Phillippena Radio!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Body Disposal.

Posted 26 December 2005 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (Revan-47 @ Dec 26 2005, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does all this put you on the world's most wanted list?

Nay, Osama will always be three steps ahead of me.

#45 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 27 December 2005 - 01:37 AM

And Emmanuel Goldstein just one step ahead of him...

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size