Chefelf.com Night Life: CHick to CHill for CHeese CHase - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

CHick to CHill for CHeese CHase Tue Dec 6, 7:01 PM ET

#1 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 09 December 2005 - 12:34 AM

Woman Allegedly Hires Hit Man for Cheese
Tue Dec 6, 7:01 PM ET

MEMPHIS, Tenn. - In an unusual case of mistaken identity, a woman who thought a block of white cheese was cocaine is charged with trying to hire a hit man to rob and kill four men. The woman also was mistaken about the hit man. He turned out to be an undercover police officer.

Jessica Sandy Booth, 18, was arrested over the weekend and remains in jail with bond set at $1 million on four charges of attempted murder and four counts of soliciting a murder.

According to police, Booth was in the Memphis home of the four intended victims last week when she mistook a block of queso fresco cheese for cocaine — inspiring the idea to hire someone to break into the home, take the drugs, and kill the men.

An informant described the plot to police, who arranged a meeting between Booth and the undercover officer.

The undercover officer gave Booth some nonfunctioning handguns, bought ammunition for her because she was too young, and the two proceeded to the home under police surveillance.

Booth told the officer that any children inside the house old enough to testify would have to be killed, police said.

A search of the home with the permission of the occupants revealed no drugs — only the white, crumbly cheese common in Mexican cuisine.

"Four men were going to lose their lives over some cheese," said Lt. Jeff Clark, who heads Project Safe Neighborhoods.

story..

idiot...

to think of all the times i have stopped stupid people from getting killed, maimed or destroying their lives, this is how they repay us. by even thinking they have the right to 'plot' anything...

you're stupid. don't plot.

i almost felt sorry for her when she told the cop they's have to kill any kids in the house... i swear i heard a digging sound.

still... 'Jessica Sandy Booth, 18, was arrested over the weekend and remains in jail with bond set at $1 million on four charges of attempted murder and four counts of soliciting a murder.'

awsome... they didn't just through the book at her they beat her down with it.
she'll be an old woman before she's free...

i might send her some cheese.

#2 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2005 - 11:13 AM

Word fail me...
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#3 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 December 2005 - 04:37 PM

Really? Words fail me wink.gif

#4 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2005 - 04:56 PM

My first thought upon reading this was that some crazy person had hired a hit man to kill cheese that they perceived as a threat.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#5 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 09 December 2005 - 09:13 PM

That would be SO COOL! It's SUPER CHEESE! Amd we jabe tp jore some-body to stop it.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#6 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 09 December 2005 - 09:33 PM

Amd we jabe tp jore some-body to stop it.

.... huh.gif
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#7 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 09 December 2005 - 09:50 PM

Never confuse one's dictionary and spellbook.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#8 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:55 PM

I'll take it you meant "and we have to hire somebody to stop it".

But now I don't get the joke.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#9 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 10 December 2005 - 03:16 AM

I must say, that girl is not only fucked up, but just plain stupid. She isn't worth being left to rot in prison, just dump her body in a river somewhere, and be done with it. You may think I sound cold hearted, but I wasn't the one thinking about having to kill any children.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#10 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 11 December 2005 - 05:24 PM

i keep telling you all...

if people would just hit their children, they wouldn't grow up into people who put out a hit on children.

This post has been edited by barend: 12 December 2005 - 05:18 PM

#11 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 December 2005 - 12:01 PM

Jessica Sandy Booth, 18, needs her own holiday. She is a national treasure.
"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#12 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 December 2005 - 02:01 PM

Allegedly? What do they mean, allegedly? Didn't she try to hire a police officer?

#13 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 12 December 2005 - 02:21 PM

It's the whole innocent until proven guilty thing. In this context, it is very dumb sounding though.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#14 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost

Posted 12 December 2005 - 08:47 PM

She alledgedly walked up to a man who is a police officer, and alledgedly told him to kill kids. You can't prove anything.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#15 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 12 December 2005 - 09:03 PM

That's at least contracting a murder for hire, maybe they can stretch it into an attempted murder charge. Police testimony carries a lot of weight, and if he was undercover he probably had a recording device on him.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size