Chefelf.com Night Life: From Master Blackwolf - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

From Master Blackwolf random commentary

#1 User is offline   Blackwolf Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 03 October 2006 - 11:24 AM

Hey there, Chefelfers! Master Blackwolf here, with yet another plug for this Sunday's Medieval Festival at Fort Tryon Park. By some curious chance, this year's Medieval Festival coincides with the observance of National Children's Day, so you can expect much of our cast memebrs and visitors, including myself, to be especially nice to the wee dragons, little Lords and Ladies, and just plain kids whom we shall doubtless encounter.

I pride myself on being nice, you know. That is because I happen to be a charter member in good standing of (Well, duh!) Ye Goode Guys --- and, regardless of the occasional profanity that shows up hither at Chefelf.com, I expect all of you Chefelfers to be especially nice to children as well. Oh yeah: did I mention, I'm writing a brand new, on-line column? It's called Master Blackwolf's Letters from Manhattan --- and the only way you can access them is by visiting Ray Irving's Henry VIII pages, at www.HenryTudor.co.uk. There, you can access The Tudor Dynasty Magazine, where the said Letters from Manhattan are indexed! Cool, huh?

Well, enough nonsense from me for now. See you Sunday afternoon, 'neath the shadows of the Cloisters!

Master Blackwolf

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size