Chefelf.com Night Life: Help me name my new dog. - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Help me name my new dog.

Poll: What ought I name my new beagle puppy?

I'm open to suggestions.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 10 December 2005 - 08:43 PM

Winston, purely for the 'chill winston...' Lock stock quote.

I would however suggest calling the dog something with a single sylable. If there's one thing that my youth of helping the father cut up injured animals has taught me, it's that you need a name with a cutting edge;

Something with a cutting edge for those christmas-turkey-dissappearing-off-the-table moments.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#32 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 11 December 2005 - 05:23 AM

The "Snoopy" picture just put the name "Rerun" into my head... (Linus's baby brother).
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size