Chefelf.com Night Life: The DMV, The Doctor's Office and The Stupidity of Others - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (2 Pages)
  • +

The DMV, The Doctor's Office and The Stupidity of Others Monday, December 5, 2005

#16 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 25 December 2005 - 09:20 AM

The forums are quite large, and a lot of people stick to predefined areas. For example, I stay out of the Starwars chat. I assume others don't come past through this are as often as they may the lobby or somesuch, or they assumed your post was directed at Chefelf and hence didn't respond. Plenty of possible reasons. Mine? I didn't have access to the net in the time in question.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#17 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 25 December 2005 - 10:14 AM

Only recent here, just for the photos. Perhaps forgetting the value of Christmas might have been the result of too much time freed up to wonder around.

If I want to calibrate a proper meaning to Christmas, I will go to a church to pray or to experiment on ouija boards.

Merry Unknownmass

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size