Chefelf.com Night Life: From Master Blackwolf - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (3 Pages)
  • +

From Master Blackwolf H-minus 72 hours (Heh-heh!)

#1 User is offline   Blackwolf Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 15 November 2005 - 11:55 AM

Well, folks we are now at less than 72 hours: I figured the time would come when I would have to post about Goblet of Fire, The Movie. As this humble old Mage can expect, there will be those of who will and/or won't be disappointed by it. I know I'm eventually going to have to see it, too. Being a Wizard, it is in me best interests to do so.

Still, there are one or two questions I keep killing meself over everytime I get to the end of Half-Blood Prince: What is Harry going to do now that he has resolved not to return to Hogwarts for the final year, so that he can fulfill the magnate Dumbledore gave him --- and will he destroy Voldemort's pursuit of Immortality?

Meanwhile, a more serious film question comes my way: What will ye lot think of Peter Jackson's King Kong? Love to hear your thoughts.

Enough nonsense for now, because I'm growing a bit exhausted. Like many of my fellow Wizards, I tire easily. Magic has a most seductive lure, especially for those who would misuse it for personal gain.

We'll converse anon, good people!

As ever,

Master Blackwolf

#2 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 15 November 2005 - 03:15 PM

Now that we have it, it cannot not be used!

sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif

Okay, enough of that nonsense. There's no way that Harry won't have his ass royally kicked once or twice in the new book. He's never been very clever at all, so I'm sure that most of the intelluctuil stuff will fall on Hermionie, with Harry and Ron being muscle.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#3 User is offline   jariten Icon

• making the nature scene
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2005 - 01:42 AM

Why do you write everything, highlight it, then click B?

Anyway, HP's out here next weekend, surprisingly quick considering we usually have to wait about 5 months (Narnia coming next March! Sin City 2 weeks ago!). I'm looking forward to it though.

#4 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 16 November 2005 - 03:31 AM

Do not question a wizard, good Jariten. A wizard is never too bold, or too faint, but writes PRECISELY how he means to. I've done some wizarding in my day actually.

On the subject of Harry Potter I'm kind of ignorant. I always thought the books were too popular to be good but now I'm getting into it. I plan to form an adventuring group during my vacation next week and then watch all of the Harry Potter films in order before going to see the latest one.

This post has been edited by J m HofMarN: 16 November 2005 - 03:34 AM

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#5 User is offline   jariten Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2005 - 08:02 AM

Do not question a wizard, good Jariten. A wizard is never too bold, or too faint, but writes PRECISELY how he means to.

I get the LOTR reference, JM, but I feel like theres some joke that i'm missing with this guy. His constant self promotion is getting irratating.

#6 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:29 AM

You mean how it seems to keep signing his name at the bottom of his posts even though its written at the side anyway... and if he really wanted it to keep appearing he could just put in his signature...

#7 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 16 November 2005 - 02:21 PM

Hey now, hey now. Be nice to Master Blackwolf. He's a friend. (and he might turn you into a toad, but I think he's too nice to do that)

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Nov 16 2005, 03:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do not question a wizard, good Jariten. A wizard is never too bold, or too faint, but writes PRECISELY how he means to. I've done some wizarding in my day actually.

On the subject of Harry Potter I'm kind of ignorant. I always thought the books were too popular to be good but now I'm getting into it. I plan to form an adventuring group during my vacation next week and then watch all of the Harry Potter films in order before going to see the latest one.

Trust me on this, don't watch the first or second one. They're terrible and you'll waste your money on them, even if you're only getting them for a rental. The third one was all right, much better than the first two at least.

Or, you could just read the books. They're much better than the movies.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#8 User is offline   Stray nerf Icon

• New Cop

Posted 16 November 2005 - 03:52 PM

LOL. You go, Black wolf.

Anyone who is willing to be humiliated on national TV by a puppet dog....Well, has my respect and pity..hehe

He could have chosen to chill out and break character, but he had the balls to be public nerd #1.
I find Master Blackwolf quite entertaining, and bid him to milk his 15 minutes for all it is worth.

If you haven't seen what I am talking about..Triumph the Insult Comic Dog shows up at a line to see Crapisode II and proceeds to tear into the collection of misfits there. At some point, Blackwolf the Dragonmaster showed up, in his wizarldy gear, to say howdy to the Star Wars 'characters'.

Triumph sees him and says "Look at this, it's a geek from another diemension", which was quite funny by now, and then Triumph lays into Blackwolf with both barrels. Blackwolf will have none of it, and though a bit taken aback and stammering, tells Triumph just what he thinks of him. All while never dropping his quarter pounder w/cheese.

Huzzah! Long live Blackwolf the Dragonmaster!

Note: this is not sucking up, this is giving credit to one of us, who has the courage to wear his
costume wizarldy gear- proudly, anywhere, anytime.

This post has been edited by Stray nerf: 16 November 2005 - 03:54 PM

#9 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2005 - 04:01 PM

At first I could actually identify with a couple of characters. Now, though, the age difference between Harry and myself (Which I almost capitalized) seems more marked, and there doesn't seem to be anything subtle, or even magical, left in the books. It's getting a bit too real. And Harry's fame is starting to go to his head. I liked him better when he had no friends.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#10 User is offline   jariten Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2005 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (Dr Lecter @ Nov 16 2005, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You mean how it seems to keep signing his name at the bottom of his posts even though its written at the side anyway... and if he really wanted it to keep appearing he could just put in his signature...

It isn't just that. He writes all his posts in bold. He frequently uses his posts just to plug his website, something that hes written, or some other thing he's involved in. I mean, look at this post! He titled it 'from Master Blackwolf', and its supposedly about Harry Potter.

Heres my main problem with this guy- if any other noob were to come along and do what this guy is doing, Hecc or Slade would be down their throats in minutes. This guy can get away with it because…?

#11 User is offline   Stray nerf Icon

• New Cop

Posted 16 November 2005 - 08:51 PM

Jariten, I'm not going to count because I am lazy, but a LARGE portion of your posts in the 2 days I have been on, haven't expressed an opinion on the topic at all, rather criticizing other people's posts. I can only imagine you've already vented your opinions at a previous time and have nothing left to do than be post police.

I don't mean call you out or cause any animosity, but you've done a couple of mine as well.

If Blackwolf wants to post in all bold, what's the problem? And if he labels his topic in some grandios
fashion as if he is special, who cares. He is a fun guy, and he posts in character. He might live his whole life in character, who knows.

#12 User is offline   jariten Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2005 - 09:04 PM

Hes getting let off on stuff that us regular types wouldnt.
Whatever, he was on TV! I guess that explains it.

don't mean call you out or cause any animosity, but you've done a couple of mine as well.

Ah, now I get it.

Anyway back to HP.

#13 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 16 November 2005 - 09:04 PM

Yes, it they would be down his throat. But not as bad as if he acted like IE did when he came back. And, I like Blackwolf's posts. I ask you to go around for, say, at least two months, in public wearing a wizard's outfit. If you can do that, I will forgive all trespassings, as I do for the Wizardly master.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#14 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 16 November 2005 - 10:13 PM

Blackwolf is the wizard of New York City. Not only does he have the magical power to walk around in a wizard's outfit, but he has the courage to brave the tithy wibbles and vermicious knids and fruminous bandersnatches of the scariest city known to man. Besides he's COOOOOL.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#15 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 17 November 2005 - 12:55 AM

Sorry jariten, but I feel obligated to point this out, please correct me if I'm wrong.

He joined 1 month ago and only has 13 posts.

Using myself as an example, after 1 month I had close to 400. Other newer people have done similiar things. If anything I was surpised that I wasn't reprimanded for having no life. Although I don't believe I have strongly annoyed or bothered anyone, I still did what I did, how I wanted to do it.

On top of that, we've had far worse. If you don't recall Jordan747 look for the worst topic ever.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size