Chefelf.com Night Life: How not to win over the weekend! - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

How not to win over the weekend! Grumpy old Mage rant

#1 User is offline   Blackwolf Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 21 November 2005 - 12:40 PM

OK, Chefelf.com visitors, here's a lesson in how not to lock horns with those MTA scoundrels. This morning, dressed as I am in civilian garb, I had to venture to MTA Headquarters on Jay Street in Brooklyn, the better to secure a replacement reduced-fare MetroCard. While the procedure went as smooth as you please, I wish I could say the same for the doofus who assisted my services.

This dimwit in a double-breasted business suit represented the epitome of what the Mortals call --- I believe such Mortals are called "the Man." In other words, the guy was a total jerk in terms of 'tude.

Now one thing's for certain, I don't deal with people with attitude problems at 9 a.m., and I'm sure that our heroic Chefelf doesn't like that kind of behavior either. My point is that it was my understanding that Humans are supposed to be basically good --- to be thus disappointed in such a manner irks me no end. Dare I say it, were it not for the pistol-toting security twit, I would have punched the lights outta that fool! (And yes, your humble Dragonmaster has in his past journeys had to sometimes resort to fisticuffs, but strictly as a weapon of last resort, and only in self-defense!)

Face it, folks, my weekend was totally shitty. Other than that, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire scored the fourth biggest box-office opening of all time ---- $101.1 million, and I sense that the $200 million mark is next! Stay ye tun'd!

Later, dudes!

Master Blackwolf

This post has been edited by Blackwolf: 21 November 2005 - 12:42 PM

#2 User is offline   Revan-47 Icon

• The Prophet
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 21 November 2005 - 03:44 PM

Nice to meet you blackwolf. bout the strangest intro thread ive seen in a while, but hey, what do you expect around here. i just hope you arent going to put all of your posts in letter form.
"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

#3 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 21 November 2005 - 04:46 PM

I don't think this is an intro thread. I would otherwise be obliged to say... welcome. That was a link by the way.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#4 User is offline   Revan-47 Icon

• The Prophet
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 21 November 2005 - 05:39 PM

Nice avatar.
"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

#5 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 November 2005 - 07:58 PM

I'm personally waiting until the excitement over the movie dies down a bit before going to see it so that I can actually get tickets.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#6 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 22 November 2005 - 03:48 AM

You may notice, Revan, that Master Blackwolf has 14 posts, which implies he's been here awhile(remember, most normal people don't make 20 posts per day). For even better evidence, you can plainly see that he joined last month on the line directly after. As such, this wasn't an intro thread in the slightest.

As for the movie, it doesn't come out here until December, so I'm still in waiting.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#7 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 22 November 2005 - 08:44 AM

I'm personally going on the Day of Thor to see the film, which is two days by now. A pre-screening thingie that my dad could snatch. In the words of Keanu, "excellent."

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size