STAR WASR SUCK!!!!!! ERR

#16 User is offline   srmoore Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Redcloud Collective

Posted 19 November 2003 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (barend @ Nov 17 2003, 08:46 PM)
and it's at least better than 'holow man' and 'godzilla'

size does matter! yeah, especially when it comes to targets. He was between buildings and about the size of one. HOW DO YOU MISS THAT? especially with all that high tech crap they were using? (but don't get me started).

as for hollow man, i could write an encyclopedia series on why that sucked!

all i can say is if it had me they experimented on, and i escaped, the film would just be 2 hours of an invisible me sitting on a bench in a girls locker room at some college.

I still think that they should have just had Broderick star in the Godzilla 2001 that came out afterwards... ya know.. the one from Japan! It was great... Godzilla Style.

#17 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 08 December 2003 - 11:50 PM

LOL, really who wrote that? No one is that stupid

STAR WASR? lol!
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#18 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 21 December 2003 - 12:04 AM

one great subject, so many topics...

"Hey, this is Chris and I think the prequels suck"

I've found another reason star wasr sucks, and this one has to do with merchandise. SW has always been heavy into that, but I can't get past this action figure I see at "wally world." I don't think it's a hot seller, I suspect the same package has been on the same shelf for over a year now. It's the pack (episode 2 series) of sandpersons woman and child. (the child is a bonus, like Yoda's gimer stick?)

do these characters have any other purpose than to get killed as kids go columbine with their sw toys? (Embrace the dark side this Christmas, with hasbro!) that's just sick.

#19 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 21 December 2003 - 06:45 PM

it's a bit distastfull, but i have no hope for kids growing up on the 'new' star wasr, so i don't think it'll make that much difference!!!

#20 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 22 December 2003 - 10:22 PM

From now on the first 3 movies will be known to me as Star Wasr. The last 3 of course are still star wars.
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#21 Guest_WhoCares_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 23 December 2003 - 02:31 PM

I’ve heard that in E3 they are going to reveal that the clone troopers are really clones of Hugo Weaving, Jar Jar hacker’s name is Trinity and Lucas will do a cameo as Darth Oracle, well at least Natalie Portman is going to be in the movie.

#22 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself

Posted 23 December 2003 - 03:05 PM

incidentally, those heads: the black busts in one of the AOTC naboo palace scenes are of SW fathers, including lucas. on the ep.2 audio commentary you can hear a suck-up reveal this fact.

#23 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.
  • Group: Head Moderator

Posted 28 December 2003 - 08:38 PM

I don't know if anyone was aware of this, but there WAS a "baby" Star Wars themed merchandise line during the ridiculous pimping of the Star Wars name that followed the original trilogy's release. They were sort of like the Fisher Price "Little People" toys. Stumpy little super-deformed non-poseable (ergo: lame) figures with dumpy little X Wings and Tie Fighters. I know Luke, Leia, Han and Vader were available, and I'm pretty sure C-3PO and Artoo were as well, but I might be mistaken. Just thought I'd point out that something that pathetic really DID happen. Oh well, at least it wasn't a TV show...

#24 Guest_Jon Gutner_*

Post icon  Posted 17 January 2004 - 05:41 PM

bUmP[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=yellow][I][B][U] :angry: :angry: :angry:

#25 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.
  • Group: Head Moderator

Posted 17 January 2004 - 06:07 PM

I couldn't have said it better myself....or could I?

#26 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself

Posted 17 January 2004 - 08:27 PM

no you can

I just went to the mall and they closed the arcade. I'm not surprised. but I did go to the toy store and see all the crap with the star wars logo on it. like the action figure 4-pack that NO one will buy. I saw a real import looking version of the logo, and yep, it was those fisher price toys you mentioned. dumpy is right. bloated like so much storyline that bogs us down.

I also saw a sw version of the game of Life. one of the cards or spaces read (and pictured yoda) "become a jedi. Learn how to sense a disturbance in The Force TM (trademark)"

#27 Guest_Guest_*

Post icon  Posted 18 January 2004 - 10:31 AM

[B][I][U]My Webpage[QUOTE][CODE][SIZE=7][FONT=Impact][COLOR=purple]CAN YOU PLEASE PINNED MY ARTICAL???/!!!@@ :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: dry.gif dry.gif

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size