Page 1 of 1

Movies that I hate Why? because I can

#1 User is offline   georgelucas4greedo Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 November 2005 - 11:12 AM

1. Revenge of the Sith
2. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (New one)
3. Every Matrix except the first
4. Every superhero movie except the Spidermans, Batman (original), Superman I.
5. the other two craprequels.
6. 50 First Dates
7. American Pie 3
It seems like everyone is over the nitpicking. Too bad.

#2 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:stuff....

Posted 18 November 2005 - 01:42 PM

Hmmmmm......Don't really agree with that too much to be honest, Willie Wonka was a good call though.
OH NO!!!

#3 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2005 - 04:39 PM

I must say that I do not agree with the Matrie, they were all awesome films. Revenge of the Sith wasn't that bad, it only stopped being good then you got to the last 10 minutes and it just kept telling you things that you already know.

#4 User is offline   Stray nerf Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 18 November 2005 - 05:58 PM

Some movies go beyond bad and are just unwatchable, anytime......
Canadian Bacon with John Candy, Rhea Pearlman, and Alan Alda, is the worst piece of crap I have almost watched, but could never do it in one sitting.

#5 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 19 November 2005 - 01:21 AM

That's a very short list of movies to hate, but I agree with most of your choices.

Especially about the Matrix Trilogy. The first one was spectacular. The other two I liked for the fight scenes, only. It pissed me off in the second two films because the Oracle, the frenchman (or whatever his name was), and the dude in the room with all of the TV screens (I can't remember names apparently) all sounded like Bull Shit was spewwing from their mouths. This isn't because I didn't understand them, but because the three of them really seemed to be full of garbage.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#6 User is offline   Blackwolf Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 19 November 2005 - 10:34 AM

QUOTE (georgelucas4greedo @ Nov 18 2005, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. Revenge of the Sith
2. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (New one)
3. Every Matrix except the first
4. Every superhero movie except the Spidermans, Batman (original), Superman I.
5. the other two craprequels.
6. 50 First Dates
7. American Pie 3

Oh, enough kvetching re Revenge of the Sith! As for Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory --- well, know this: Deep Roy is the new nadir of Dwarf cool. And with the Narnia movie a few weeks away, Kiran Shah, who portrays the White Witch's grumpy old henchdwarf, is also destined to follow in the Deep One's footsteps.

Kiran is a veteran stuntman as well as a Dwarf actor; indeed, Maxim magazine hired him a year or two back for a St. Patrick's Day article they published (yes, they asked Kiran to pose as a Leprechaun); I still remember seeing the caption they wrote for the wench with whom they asked Kiran to pose: "I like my men wee." (I'll leave you to figure that one out for yourselves.)

Anyway, re the Matrix trilogy: the Wachowskis are too weird for even me to figure out; the two Spider-man movies, Tim Burton's Batman and Superman: The Movie are film gods; as far as the rest goes, I didn't see them all.

Only Blackwolf knows which Dwarf actors are cool, and which aren't! (Bizarre laugh)

Master Blackwolf

#7 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 19 November 2005 - 10:52 AM

biggrin.gif

Matrix: The acting went beyond any previous records of suckage, but I still liked the first one. The concept and action were enough to save it. The sequels, I don't know. I haven't seen them since they came out, so I'm really not able to talk about them.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#8 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 19 November 2005 - 10:53 AM

Oops, sorry bout that. Some wierd error message appeared, so I went back and posted again.

This post has been edited by floppydisk: 19 November 2005 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#9 User is offline   Al Creed Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 19 November 2005 - 10:51 PM

Honestly, The Matrix and Napoleon Dynamite have to be two of the most over-rated films I have ever seen.

The Matrix did have stunning special effects, but it just bored me to the point I started doing other things besides watching the movie. the last time something like that happened, It was Tom Cruise's bad Mission Impossible film.

As for Napoleon Dynamite, and I think I made my opinions on it previously, here, it's just not that funny. It really came off as something someone would make for their grade 11 media arts project.

#10 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Geeking out and nerding it up.

Posted 24 November 2005 - 03:10 AM

I've said it once and I'll say it again. If the Matrix Sequals spent less time in the real world and more time in the Matrix, it wouldn't have sucked so badly. Really, if you think hard about the movies the worst parts were in Zion. Then again I like the archetect speach so what do I know.
The Power of Christ Impales You!
- Tagline for Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

You've read it, you can't un-read it. Stay tooned for more
TALES OF INTEREST.
I like to be part of the crowd so I want to say that Icey is the best guy ever

#11 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (Kirby @ Nov 24 2005, 03:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If the Matrix Sequals spent less time in the real world and more time in the Matrix, it wouldn't have sucked so badly. Really, if you think hard about the movies the worst parts were in Zion. Then again I like the archetect speach so what do I know.

I agree with you there. When it comes to the archetect, to me he just sounds like a know it all smart ass. I could understand what he was saying, but he came off as a prick for using so many big, fancy words. I know he was only a minor character, but he seemed a bit flat as well. Same goes for the frenchmen.

As for Napoleon Dynamite, I've only watched the first half hour. I did not laugh once, and this is supposed to be a comedy. From what I can remember, if somebody acted like that to me, I'd either just ignore them or get charged with assault.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#12 User is offline   Lord Aquaman Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies, comic books, some mythology... basically anything that's larger than life.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 12:45 PM

Films I hate in no particular order -

1) The Doors
2) Catwoman
3) King Arthur
4) Elektra
5) Cold Mountain
6) The Lost World: Jurassic Park
7) Jurassic Park 3
8) Traffic
9) Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

And of course, the Star Wars prequel trilogy.
I am the Fisher King.

I'd like a qui-gon jinn please with an obi-wan to go.

#13 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:stuff....

Posted 28 November 2005 - 02:08 PM

I don't like Alexander....It would go from an intense battle scene to Colin Ferrel crying to another battle scene to some guy holding his hand out with an intense look on his face to Colin Ferrel crying........
OH NO!!!

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size