• Last »

Storyline use your "IMAGINATIONS"

#1 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:stuff....

Post icon  Posted 16 November 2005 - 04:42 PM

This is the Storyline topic...continue the story where the last person left off.

There once was a pirate pirate.gif named: One Eyed Baron von Baron, he sailed all the sees trying to pick up the best bling in the world. One day he crossed an interdimensional portal and ended up in "The Zone Zone" *dramatic reverb* He then picked up an arsenal of super high-tech weapons and went back to earth to..............
OH NO!!!

#2 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2005 - 04:52 PM

....get some sleep. He found that one of the side effects of being in another dimension was that he was unable to dream, and he was starting to be tired to the point that he was worried for his health. Unfortunately, right after he came back through the portal, he began hallucinating about....
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#3 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:stuff....

Posted 16 November 2005 - 05:00 PM

.....old roast beef he had eaten, and that is when he found a cursed amulet that summoned a demon-genie to grant him 4 and 9/17 wishes (for legal reasons) the Demon-genie was a hiddeous being and no mortal man could stand to look at it so pirate.gif One Eyed Baron von Baron wished for immortality and.............

This post has been edited by ion eon: 16 November 2005 - 05:01 PM

OH NO!!!

#4 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2005 - 05:15 PM

.....wished to die. The demon/genie exploded from the stress of trying to do two opposite things at once. Feeling pleased with himself, One Eyed Baron von Baron wandered around a bit until he found a large stretch of water. He saw something shiny, or rather, red, but it had probably once been shiny metal at the bottom. When he brought it up to the surface he discovered it was...
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#5 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 16 November 2005 - 05:28 PM

... an accursed gem of destroying people who used Baron in their names. As he touched it, it exploded, and he was knocked out. When he revived he was...
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#6 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 16 November 2005 - 05:30 PM

Very confused. He began to stagger around aimlessly, bumping into trees and rocks. People stared and pointed and talked, but Baron still managed to bump into stuff. After a while he...
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#7 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2005 - 05:42 PM

....bumped into one of the people staring and pointing and talking. Not at him, it turned out. He had stumbled upon a Californian cult meeting their prophet. The prophet stood up on the makeshift stage. After clearing his throat, he finally spoke. "My friends, I gather you here to tell you that we must....

#8 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!

Posted 16 November 2005 - 05:44 PM

Eat all of the eggs we can find. Eggs are the true enemy of god. They somehow managed to survive the Great Flood and Egg Epidemic of 1980. To do this, you must...
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)

#9 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2005 - 05:58 PM

Expand your stomach. Carry as many eggs as you can with you at all times. and eat as many as you can before you feel sick. Remember, if you vomit the eggs back up, nothing has been accomplished.You must feed all of the chickens you can find....

#10 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!

Posted 16 November 2005 - 06:07 PM

... And then kill them, for they are the layers of the eggs. They are the enemy! And verily, the people did rejoice and go out and kill the chickens and eat the eggs, until there were no more left on the earth. Baron Von Baron watched all this with increasing interest until he decided he fancied a rum, so he...
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)

#11 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2005 - 06:11 PM

... wandered around a bit more until he found a liquor store. After absentmindedly running the clerk through, he perused the aisles for some rum. When he found it, he discovered that it had a picture of him on the label and his name written in big, friendly, pirate-y letters across the front. When he saw this, he decided to....

#12 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!

Posted 16 November 2005 - 06:15 PM

... have a quick drink, pass out in an alley, then find the landlubbers responsible for this and figure out why he wasn't getting rich off it. After having a taste of his rum, he spat it back out and delcared

"Yarr, that be the most vile rum I ever did lay tooth on..."

With that statement he...
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)

#13 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2005 - 06:20 PM

...became so angry that he decided to stab the clerk to death. Then he remembered he already had. Feeling even more disgruntled, he began sampling other beverages from the store at random. He picked up a bottle of wine, and....

#14 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!

Posted 16 November 2005 - 06:25 PM

... decided to imitate Bluto, smashing it over his head. He knocked himself out and when he woke up he was in the local hospital. He had not his parrot, nor his sword, nor even his eyepatch! He got out of bed and shuffled over towards the door, meaning to bludgeon the next person that he saw to death with his bedpan, but he found the door locked. Next he tried the window, found it unlocked, and realized he was 20 floors up. He sat down to ponder his position. While he was waiting, the miraculous happened. ...
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)

#15 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 16 November 2005 - 06:48 PM

he found a small jewlery box in the corner. It was one of those ones with a turning balarina doll and tinny music. Underneath it there was a map. A map with a big red-X on it... this could only mean one thing; TREASURE!!! (or posibly another hospital)... either way he was going to do his best to find it. But he couldn't do it alone, no he'd have to assemble the scurviest, meanest, and preferable dedicated and adequatley trained, bunch of sea dogs he could find!
He left immediatley on his search...

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size