• +
  • Last »

The theory topic a discussion on the plausible and theoretical

#31 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 November 2005 - 04:27 PM

Actually, that's been a major worry for me. Dressing rooms in clothes stores have surveillance cameras, and also mirrors. And I can never resist making faces in a mirror.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#32 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:stuff....

Posted 16 November 2005 - 04:45 PM

Yah that sorta' creeps me out that they have surveillance cameras on them...that really bugs me.
OH NO!!!

#33 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 16 November 2005 - 06:40 PM

Theory: The sentient super computers uses bugs as surveilance machines!!!!

#34 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2005 - 06:44 PM

Theory: Everytime you see a picture, the people in the picture can see you.

Theory: Marshmallows are alive and come from an Island where they are hunted with tiny spears and tiny nets.

Theory: People who hate you plot your demise, using stress.

Theory: There are people who watch you pull up to a red light and film you as you sit there, so that they can make fun of you at a later time.
"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#35 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 16 November 2005 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (ion eon @ Nov 15 2005, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now that theory Barend is a worthy one. What is the point to attain all this knowledge about useless things, such as the discovery of the Tenth planet, it hasn't affected us now and it won't ever. It is useless knowledge but knowledge all the same.

especially when they are, literally, sitting on that bowel cancer theory.

QUOTE (Mirithorn @ Nov 16 2005, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, that's been a major worry for me. Dressing rooms in clothes stores have surveillance cameras, and also mirrors. And I can never resist making faces in a mirror.

that really pisses me off to no end.

especially elevator cameras? WTF?

when else am i supposed to save myself from castration via twisted silk boxer shorts and restore wedding tackle to factory settings? HUH?!?!
on the street? oh real nice...

#36 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2005 - 07:03 PM

I think that the problem with your first theory was that you claimed that there was a link between appendix removal and "bowl" cancer. That threw me off for a minute, because everyone one knows that rat poison mixed with dust and 'tato chip crumbs causes bowl cancer. mellow.gif happy.gif

As far as cameras, I think that if somone has gone to all of the trouble of putting up a camera in a secret place, then it is my duty to give them a show. Usually it consists of me picking my nose into the camera (or wherever I think a camera may be) but... yeah. anywhoo...

This post has been edited by Dorothy: 16 November 2005 - 07:06 PM

"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#37 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2005 - 07:08 PM

And there isn't a tenth planet. Pluto + the many other objects behind it have a different classification. I don't remember what they're called, though.

Theory: Though nobody has yet tried to compile a book of "Everything I Really Needed to Know I Learned From Physics Equations, it would be possible to do so.

Though the only two examples I have of yet are "Power is work over time" and the sentence fragment "Our pie over tea".
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#38 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 16 November 2005 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (ion eon @ Nov 16 2005, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Theory: If time travel was possible, it would instantly create paradoxes chenging the future, no matter on how great or small a scale.

Time travel is technically impossible.

All interested in the idea aren't even close to thinking about it correctly.
People think they are one invention away from sliding up and down the pole of time, when they fail to accept that are something exists in time, and traverse it they would have to separate from it. And doing that is impossible as you have already been on it, which permanently leaves you attached to it! so the first paradox you actually encounter is that you would have to travel back in time to prevent your mandatory cohesion to it, so that you can go back in time in the first place, this of course is where the paradox layers as we reach the oldest and most famous paradoxical causality infringement of prevention of action by erasure of earlier instalment of one's self.

And let's not go down that road again...

QUOTE (Dorothy @ Nov 16 2005, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that the problem with your first theory was that you claimed that there was a link between appendix removal and "bowl" cancer. That threw me off for a minute, because everyone one knows that rat poison mixed with dust and 'tato chip crumbs causes bowl cancer. mellow.gif happy.gif

being a theory i should warn you that 'claim' should read 'suggest'

and meat is the biggest cause of bowel cancer... that and kid's party clowns who smoke cigarettes with their ass.

QUOTE (Dorothy @ Nov 16 2005, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as cameras, I think that if somone has gone to all of the trouble of putting up a camera in a secret place, then it is my duty to give them a show. Usually it consists of me picking my nose into the camera (or wherever I think a camera may be) but... yeah. anywhoo...

you don't have to tell me twice!!!
i'm off to the store to buy a camera, drill, glue, copper wire, and some steam proofing!!!

devil.gif

#39 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 16 November 2005 - 07:45 PM

As for the physics equations:

Work = force(F) * distance(d)
F = mass(m) * acceleration(a)
therefore,

Work = mad.
Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#40 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2005 - 07:52 PM

I believe there was some way to prove that girls are evil. Wait, I'll try to work it out.

Girls=time * money
time=money
Girls=money*money
Girls=money^2
Money=The root of all evil
Girls=all evil

#41 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 17 November 2005 - 02:08 AM

That's pretty close. It looks better if you can draw the math symbols.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#42 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 17 November 2005 - 02:14 AM

Hey now... I'm not all THAT evil!
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#43 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 17 November 2005 - 03:36 AM

Theory: How small can something be without ceasing to exist?
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#44 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2005 - 04:08 AM

I'm pretty sure that's not a theory.

This post has been edited by Mirithorn: 17 November 2005 - 04:09 AM

#45 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 17 November 2005 - 04:53 AM

Theory: Pretty sure something is not, is pretty not sure of something, therefore something so small that one may not be pretty sure of it's being.

Thereof and hereunto, my hands rest upon this seal, and hence forth is affixed, hereto.

QED
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size