Star Wars Fan Convention

Page 1 of 1

PROTSQROTJ Partial Revenge of the Sith Quick Return of the Jedi

#1 User is offline   Darth Player Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 December 2005 - 07:33 PM

Padme : (pleading with Anakin) "Don't do this! You're a good person! You're heading down a path i cannot follow! Maybe Obi Wan can help us!?!"

Anakin/Vader : "Good person? Cripes, Padme, you're right! I can ride one of those potato creature things at Naboo and Force feed you fruit at dinner, I AM a good person, what was I thinking?"

Padme and Anakin see Obi Wan's ship land and he approaches them, expecting a fight to the death with Anakin, Obi Wan reaches for his lightsaber until Anakin steps forward with his hands raised outward to say:

"Master, please listen, with the help of Padme, I just realized I was a good person and that the dark path towards becoming a Sith may be quick and easy, but its not for me! Can you help me turn back toward the good side of the Force?"

Obi Wan: "Oh I suppose you can, because its as big a reflection on me as an instructor and your Master than all the misery you wrought, let's all get outta here and go back to Coruscant, I heard Mace Windu's residence just opened up!"

All: Hearty end of cartoon all cast laugh.

Anakin: "I killed Younglings though...."

Obi Wan: "Who hasn't/ I offed a few when those conceited little bastards rubbed their ability to find Kimono in no time flat, and besides, they were going to file a class action lawsuit against Yoda."

Anakin: "I know where Palpatine is at, and once we get the secret of eternal life we can off him. An FX-7 droid can pry it from him by shoving his many arms up his butt. Then its back to tattooine to retake the Lars farm from those deadbeats, kill sandpeople, and become perpetual racing champion!"

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size