• +
  • « First
  • Last »

Your Avatar (Moronic Post)

#2086 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 01 May 2006 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE (Spoon Poetic @ Apr 30 2006, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wub.gif for Joe and Bob Martian smile.gif

Yes! Finally. tongue.gif

#2087 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:09 AM

Yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep! wub.gif
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#2088 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:56 AM

Yes, it was Akhenaten.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#2089 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 01 May 2006 - 12:45 PM

Time to get serious and talk business again, I can't stand looking at that MC Porcupine avatar anymore.

So this time it's Kintaro Oue from Golden Boy, my absolute all-time-favorite anime. Hilarity meets weirdness en masse, combined in a feel-good anime that makes you wonder whether you should laugh, cry... or just buy a rubber-boat instead.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#2090 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 02 May 2006 - 09:45 PM

I finally worked out what Gobblers avatar is. Not that I've seen the anime or anything, but I just couldn't work out that it was even a person. Perhaps my moniter at home is a bit dark or something. Now I can see a bloke putting on/taking off sunglasses. Huzzah!
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#2091 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• Viva Phillippena Radio!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Body Disposal.

Posted 03 May 2006 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (looktothesky @ Nov 11 2003, 08:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just talk about your avatar. What is it? etc.

Mine's Tsukasa from .Hack // SIGN. yay

Mines ment to be a dark self-potrait.

#2092 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.

Posted 03 May 2006 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (SimeSublime @ May 3 2006, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I finally worked out what Gobblers avatar is. Not that I've seen the anime or anything, but I just couldn't work out that it was even a person. Perhaps my moniter at home is a bit dark or something. Now I can see a bloke putting on/taking off sunglasses. Huzzah!

My avatars are challenging ones. sleep.gif

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#2093 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 03 May 2006 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE (SimeSublime @ May 2 2006, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah its real dark. I still cant make it out.

#2094 User is offline   EwokHunter Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:41 PM

Oh, Italy...next world cup winners...well sub-winner...brazil is going to win.

#2095 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (Cobnat @ May 3 2006, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mines ment to be a dark self-potrait.

Was it necessary to quote the first post?
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#2096 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 08 May 2006 - 08:50 PM

Ha, when it comes down to it, I can gaurantee that I could get any girl under the following 3/4 condtions. There may not be many, but they are very specific, so anything else I couldn't be so sure.

1. She isn't already in a relationship (I wouldn't come between people like that)

2. She gives me at least a half a chance (which is all it would ever take)

3. I am actually interested in her (And I mean more than just attracted to her because she looks like a good fuck, this also requires things like not-smoking and an at least average or better intelligence [preferably above average])

Meeting these three qualifications, I can gaurantee that I could have anyone hook, line, and sinker.
Yes I am one arrogant sonuva bitch, I know.

4. She doesn't turn out to be too psychotic for me, or something like that.

But, what difference does it make? I am still with my first girlfriend, going on two years in two months.

Boy, would I be in for a suprise two weeks later.

If you didn't already have a girlfriend, I would so make a bet with you on that. tongue.gif
So Spoon do you remmember this?

Well, I've found a girl that has met those qualifications. Unfortunately it's a little too late to bet on it. devil.gif

Here's the story:
This semester, I went to the same college as my ex-girlfriend. All of her friends that I met liked me, and they are all my friends too. Ever since we have broken up we've remained really good friends, and she has even begun dating again. Two of our friends are extremely good friends of mine. I've come to find out that they were engaged two years ago, have broken up, and have remained good friends. I've also found out that he still loves her, although I believe it may be more than a little misguided (It's really freaking complicated). As far as I can tell, she doesn't love him back, but is still really close with him.

The girl has told me that she has fallen in love with me. I think that I may love her too, but we haven't had the chance to go on a date or anything, and may never will.

The thing of it is, is that the guy has been having a rough month out of a rough year. Recently his dog died, a good friend of his died in a car accident, and many other things. Finding this out was kind of the kicker for him, and he got really depressed. His parents had him taken to a mental hospital. They decided that he didn't need to be kept there, but was advised to see his psychiatrist (which he has). Anyways, there was a lot of drama (not the fake retarded kind) and we were all very worried and confused.(I had been having a bad week myself at the time, I've even had several anxiety attacks. I also haven't been eating or sleeping very well) He's feeling a little better now, and I've talked to him a lot (mostly about things that are less depressing to him).

Well, she has decided that because of what has happened she doesn't feel that she is ready to be in a relashionship yet. I have decided that I don't want to do something that will hurt my friend so very much (sometimes I hate my fucking morals). I've been encouraging him to think about seeing other people (which he has tried in the past) and other ideas that might help. He also doesn't like the fact that he knows he is standing in the way, but he does appreciate my decision. His psychiatrist has advised him to distance himself from her for the time being. I haven't gotten to talk to her or even see her since Friday, and even then it wasn't much. I'm still not eating or sleeping very well either, and I miss her a lot already. To top it all off, my ex has told me that she still loves me (even though she has begun dating someone else), but I don't think she ment it like "that". In my own way, I still love her too.

At first I was unsure, but now I am quite sure that I should have put this in the complaining thread. It is certainly bringing me down. On the plus side, I found out that the girl loves me. So like I said, I would've won the bet, and I have.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#2097 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:09 AM

I'm sorry to hear all of that, but I must argue on the point of you winning the bet - that's only one girl! You said any girl that meets those qualifications. Really, it'd be impossible to bet on that game fairly, but the best way would be a rather teenmovie-esque, I pick a girl for you to go after. tongue.gif

At any rate, I hope things work out for both you and your friend. smile.gif
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#2098 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.

Posted 09 May 2006 - 07:07 AM

Gee... morals are a two-sided sword, 'specially in this case. Call me an arsehole but damn, I think it would be meaner if you don't get together with a girl who obviously likes you instead of pushing her away because someone else happens to still love her. Now I don't know about all the edgy psychologic parts within that game, but hiding an obvious truth is bound to lead to disasters most of the time.

Okay, I've already reached the point at which I don't understand what I'm talking about anymore. Need to bash my head against something in order to regain the ability of thinking clearly.

... heh, yeah right. Thinking clearly... heh... regain... as if...

#2099 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2006 - 04:50 PM

Finally remembered to get rid of that avatar.

But I think I'll keep the custom title, if only because it's confusing.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#2100 User is offline   darth_paul Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Comics, Sci-Fi, Games, Religion (Christianity &amp; Catholicism), Politics (Republcan) - although I tend to stay away from discussing those last two since they often get me into trouble that I'd rather not deal with unless I am pushed, which then I'll push back until I get disgusted and give up. Other than that I can pretty much get along with anyone ;)

Posted 11 May 2006 - 09:17 AM

I'm relatively new here with this being only my 7th post, but until now I've just had the "pow" burst that came with the defaults. (It was the only one that I liked). Although, now that I have had a few minutes to upload a real avatar mine is quite simply an image of a person in a cheesy Darth Maul costume that I found off a Halloween costume site that I turned grayscale in Photoshop and then turned all the red on his face and lightsaber into green, and posted him on a simple preset gradient background which I thought looked kind of like an alien world in an odd way if you stretch your imagination a bit (or maybe I'm just trying to hard). Anyway, this is the one that I usually use on a lot of sites that I am a member of so until I get something better here it is for I am darth_paul. biggrin.gif

• (176 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size