• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Abortion Scrambling Babies for a Better Tomorrow

#46 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 27 October 2005 - 08:29 PM

ATTENTION WOMEN!!! the following is a rant that should be read in full before reacting to... there are some valid points in here, but it's all rather lighthearted in the long run!

my whole point is that men are expected to be instigators of everything relationship-related...

it puts everything in a perspective that suggests women are the sole decision makers and that men have to consult them on every issue like a high priestess of procreation.

maybe if girls started asking guys out ---oh, crap... the topics bending--- i mean look at the situation here...

we started off where men were elevated above women socially, and now everybody's working and voting and cooking and cleaning but men still have to do all that caveman bullshit.

it's the guy that has to fix things, carry heavy crap, kill beasties, beat up muggers, and pay child support, and yet we're the ones expected to walk up to some girl we're crazy about with our stomach bubbling and heart pounding to ask them out and wait for their DESCISION!!!

if they say no, we have to sit through some lame ass long drawn out bullshit excuse as to why they're not interested when all they have to say is "sorry, no, i think i can do better". but even the long drawn out crap is only delivered after a series of questions to draw out the suffering more and to feed her ego with a million reasons as to why you asked her out in the first place...

however if all goes well (and one has been hitting the gym), she say's yes...

this is step one in a long drawn out hell known as being a guy...

for a guy a relationship is just this long blindfolded walk down the road to dumpsville, for girls it's an exiting world of flowcharts and discissions...

will i have sex today, does this engagement ring look expensive enough, will i have an argument today, etc. etc.

for the guy, it's hang around, and on occasion it's: oh we're having sex now, oh we're having an argument now, oh we're getting married, oh i have to kill that woolly mammoth...etc. etc.

so when it comes down to the abortion debate, i think after all that, the fact that when it comes to babies it takes two to make but only one to break, something’s seriously wrong chromo-town!!!

and any guy that that has the decision made for him, should demand his sperm back in an unreasonable fit anger, undo every tightened faucet, put everything back up on the high shelves, detune the VCR, deliver a box of spiders to her, and burn our jockstraps singing "what's a matter you, hey" while smoke and drink and use the "C" word every 2 cunting seconds!!!

RAHHH!!!

war out.

smile.gif

EDIT: spelling ...

This post has been edited by barend: 27 October 2005 - 08:32 PM

#47 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 28 October 2005 - 12:07 AM

Well said! biggrin.gif
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#48 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 28 October 2005 - 10:09 AM

Ah, working ourselves into a woman hating frenzy, instead of them working themselves into a man hating frenzy. I like that idea.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#49 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2005 - 01:13 PM

I do too. It's an interesting argument, and I actually agree with a lot of it. In fact, I complain about pretty much the same things, but if I posted them it would probably look kind of stupid.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#50 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 03:36 PM

It's not women, it's the gender roles that pervade modern culture that the weak and stupid hide behind due to fear of expressing individuality or comforting groupthink.

Either way, go find the boys vs. girls thread for more fun.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#51 User is offline   Renegade Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2005 - 04:19 AM

I don't know about that, the catholic church, especially in Africa, has spread multitudes of falsehoods about condoms, despite the effect it had on the continents aids pandemic.

Hence me saying in Africa woman have a far different situation than woman here like I said and the church's role being far different there than here. Just read my posts ffs.

#52 User is offline   Renegade Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2005 - 04:20 AM

Because, uh... Women in Africa don't understand that sex leads to children? I really hope you're being facetious...

Either people are too lazy to read and comprehend my posts or they are just assuming what they want me to say so they can disagree. I said they aren't to blame because they don't have education on contraceptions and woman in general are treated far worse there than here. Not because they don't know where babies come from..

#53 User is offline   Renegade Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2005 - 04:22 AM

This is especially true in AIDS-heavy Africa, where folks probably can't afford condoms and where the Church ain't giving them out as it works so hard to help no one much at all.

Hence me already pointing this exception out in my original post that everyone decided to disregard because of blatent disregard of what I actually say in posts.. you are the third person to this now.

This post has been edited by Renegade: 29 October 2005 - 04:22 AM

#54 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2005 - 01:28 PM

If there's disregard, it's in the reading or the writing and not intentional.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#55 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2005 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (Renegade @ Oct 29 2005, 04:22 AM)
Hence me already pointing this exception out in my original post that everyone decided to disregard because of blatent disregard of what I actually say in posts.. you are the third person to this now.

I agree with you R, that the Church in Africa has had something to do with overpopulation and the spread of AIDS, but disagree that it is simply poor education about condoms. The Church is actually deliberately telling people not to use condoms, which is worse than simply not telling them that usiong them is a good idea. This makes it easy for men to refuse to wear them "It's a sin;" again, folks will obey the religious laws they like and disobey the ones they don't like.

I'm not sure that I disregarded your point; I think I was making a different point. If you figure that's the point that you'd been making all along then a )I agree and b ) you weren't super clear.
"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

#56 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 30 October 2005 - 06:36 PM

the church (or any religion for that matter) is to blame for everything everywere. and the last one standing when they finnally fight each other will be the worst one of all.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size