• +
  • « First
  • Last »

Necrophilliacs

#76 User is offline   banned Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:B Horror Movies, Distopian Literature, Cult Rituals, Puppies.

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:19 PM

Also, some people like being socially different or don't really care about social standing and standards.

#77 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:20 PM

Hmm... I suppose the issue is really hygeine. There should be guidelines up somewhere.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#78 User is offline   banned Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:23 PM

That's why I said the thing about the penises falling off...

#79 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:24 PM

Why? I'm more worried about spreading the plague or something.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#80 User is offline   banned Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:26 PM

Yes... except the plague was spread by rodents, or have they changed that theory?

#81 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:28 PM

Eh, fleas, same difference. But still... I'm not even sure it's good to breathe the air around dead bodies.

#82 User is offline   banned Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:31 PM

Of course not, but the dominatrix fetish is also bad for your health, yet there are millions who love it... common sense does not matter with dirty men and their sex.

#83 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (banned @ Oct 13 2005, 05:31 PM)
dirty men and their sex.

or women, its just heard about less often. Women aren't as open about it as men are. Is that a good or a bad thing? (the men being more open about it part)
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#84 User is offline   banned Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:46 PM

I would have mentioned women, but I'm so afraid of them since I watched those videos...
I'm not that perverted in all reality, it's just a joke... blink.gif

This post has been edited by banned: 13 October 2005 - 04:47 PM

#85 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2005 - 05:07 PM

It might be just generally difficult to be a female necrophiliac.... I mean... physically....

#86 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2005 - 05:10 PM

If the guy takes something that gives him an erection for four or more hours and then dies ...
Plus, its a recently dead body, not a rotting or preserved one.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#87 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2005 - 05:11 PM

Wasn't it one hour? The question is, does the medication still work after he's dead? Blood would flow differently.

This post has been edited by Mirithorn: 13 October 2005 - 05:13 PM

#88 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2005 - 05:16 PM

Hmm don't know about the blood flow bit. Perhaps if you cut off circulation to the area...

if it lasts for over four hours you should consult a phsycian.

This post has been edited by Zatoichi: 13 October 2005 - 05:25 PM

#89 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2005 - 05:21 PM

But... after your dead there would be no more blood flow.... so I think that no matter what medication you take, it can't last for more than an hour.

#90 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2005 - 05:26 PM

Yes, but if the blood cannot leave the penis...

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size