Chefelf.com Night Life: The Medieval Festival & Blackwolf the Dragonmaster - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (3 Pages)
  • +

The Medieval Festival & Blackwolf the Dragonmaster Thursday, October 6, 2005

#16 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Geeking out and nerding it up.

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:14 PM

Bah, Neutral Good all the way for me. All the fun of rescuing damsals in distress without having to be goody-two-shoes Lawful or having Chaotic outburst.
The Power of Christ Impales You!
- Tagline for Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

You've read it, you can't un-read it. Stay tooned for more
TALES OF INTEREST.
I like to be part of the crowd so I want to say that Icey is the best guy ever

#17 User is offline   Blackwolf Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:31 AM

Greetings, Chefelf! And many thanks for that wonderful story of your encounter with me at the Medieval Festival! I figured 'twould be a matter of time before I joined up with the forums here at Chefelf.com. Much cheers to all!

For the benefit of you veteran Chefelf members who don't know me, I am Blackwolf the Dragonmaster, Duke of Talisker, New York City's Unofficial Wizard, and, as Chefelf has told you recently, the subject of some delicious adventures involving him. But my official public appearances for 2005 are now down to a precious two: first there's the Greenwich Village Halloween Parade --- http://www.halloween-nyc.com; then, as Chefelf mentioned, there's my November 3rd Town Hall thing with Triumph (http://www.triumphth...ultcomicdog.com).

Actually, I now do the Halloween Parade two ways. First, there's the Children's Halloween Parade, led by the New York University Pipes and Drums Bagpipe Band. Basically, a bunch of adults and children, dressed as outlandishly as possible, journey in a circle around the entire block of Washington Square Park, starting and ending at the landmark Washington Square Arch. Then, the marchers all enter the park, where they then gather at the statue of Giuseppe Garibaldi, the famous Italian hero, for an early afternoon of music, candy, and other surprises. The idea is to give a little bit of the Parade to those who won't be allowed to stay up past their bedtime (Halloween this year DOES fall on a Monday, you know!).

Then, of course, there's the raunchier, weirder, more twisted Halloween Parade --- where the freaks that come out at night are to feel right at home! (And clearly, I tend to feel just as much as at home at the Parade as i do at my two home Renaissance Faires!)

For now, though, my current purpose in greeting you all is to alert you to the contest I'm doing. Basically the deal is this: Using between 80 to 150 words or more, describe your personal strange, bizarre Twilight Zone-style nightmares. Deadline for submissions is Halloween night itself; please e-mail your entries to my pirate1_power@hotmail.com address. The five entries that I like best will be posted in my Diary of Magecraft! If those of you who are members here at Chefelf.com want in on this, I do suggest ye get busy. And ye've nae much time; remember, deadline for submissions is October 31st!

Well, enough of my nonsense for now. I look forward to further scribblings here at Chefelf.com --- I hope you'll put up with ol' Blackwolf as much as possible! Anon for now!

Fearlessly yours,

Master Blackwolf
http://www.geocities...bwolfmain2.html

#18 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 16 October 2005 - 12:17 PM

Woot! It's great to welcome a practicing wizard! My staff seems to be gathering dust now days and my robes are only useful after baths. I do hope you'll stick around though since Chefelf can summon up magic of his own rather often, especially when the incantations involve Star Wars.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#19 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:03 PM

woah, It's Blackwolf! w00t indeed.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#20 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• Wow, my avatar changed.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Interests of a Normal Teenager:<br />-Movies<br />-Things that are awesome<br />-Girls<br />-(Good) Tv shows<br />-Doing evil stuff the good way<br />-Videogames<br />-Hangin' with my friends

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:42 PM

Blackwolf the DragonMaster!

Woot! I wish to learn how to tame a dragon, oh you great wizard!
Sorry, you won't be seeing a smartass sig here. Try with the next poster.

#21 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:52 PM

You feed it enchanted spam.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#22 User is offline   EwokHunter Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:54 PM

The prescence of Black Wolf the Dragon Master, majesty...
Welcome to the Forums...

#23 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 16 October 2005 - 09:19 PM

Blackwolf, it is a great honor to have you grace my humble website. It is great that we can be neighbors in cyberspace as well as in actual space.
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#24 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 16 October 2005 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (Otal Nimrodi @ Oct 13 2005, 10:58 AM)
I like Lawful Evil, myself.

i'm more diabolically good...

or politley evil...

i can't remember where one starts and the other finishes anymore...

#25 User is offline   Blackwolf Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 29 October 2005 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE (Chefelf @ Oct 16 2005, 09:19 PM)
Blackwolf, it is a great honor to have you grace my humble website.  It is great that we can be neighbors in cyberspace as well as in actual space.

Thank you, Chelfelf! Y'know, there are some rather strange opinions about me that most folks don't exactly figure out until long after the fact. For example, last summer, a youngster from Ohio named Matthew Thomas found out about me, and clearly wanted to take me to lunch. This is one of the several stories I've found on the web when I frequently Google meself. Matthew's saga of his lunch with me was rather silly now that I look back on it; we and a few of Matt's friends dined at a posh Union Square restaurant --- and, for some reason, Matthew was taken aback by my simply saying the word "bootylicious."

Long point short, Matthew was of the opinion that, essentially, my table manners suck. "Do not eat lunch with Blackwolf the Dragonmaster," he warned his cyberfriends. Hopefully, dear Chelelf, you will fail to heed that warning. Not even New York's Unofficial Wizard can please everybody --- as an example, Matthew even complained about me taking him and his friends to task because they weren't familiar with the Cleveland Orchestra! But apparently, not everyone is as into classical music as I. Dumbledore relaxed to Beethoven, Bach, Brahms and friends; and Merlin --- well, let's just say he happened to know Haydn!

Anyway, just a reminder that on Monday, I have to hang out with me fellow freaks that come out at night --- we are, of course, talking about the 32nd Annual Greenwich Village Halloween Parade; then, after a respite of a mere 48 hours, it's off to Town Hall, and my appearance with dear, ferocious Triumph. As you can see, a Dragonmaster's work is never done!

Pray, sirrah, be ye cool!

Master Blackwolf

#26 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 29 October 2005 - 10:36 AM

Hooray, Blackwolf is back! A second appearance! Encore, encore!
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#27 User is offline   Blackwolf Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 30 October 2005 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (Otal Nimrodi @ Oct 29 2005, 10:36 AM)
Hooray, Blackwolf is back! A second appearance! Encore, encore!

Oh you are too kind, Otal Nimrodi! Thank you! Well, I am plotting at this moment how I am going to dress up for tomorrow evening's Halloween Parade! Why am I plotting? you ask. Well, let's be honest here: Knowing how to brave the evening chill is a little unique and is as often as tough as the next gig you do --- assuming you're a Wizard, of course. But enough about that for the moment. I strongly urge Chefelf to head for the Penn Plaza Pavillion on 33rd Street, sometime during the weekend of November 17th, 18th and 19th. That's when my pal Mike Cabonero's Big Apple Comic Book, Toy and Retail Convention will ahve some very special guests, starting with Leia Organa Solo herself, Carrie Fisher! And that ain't all!

Also on hand will be three of the kids from the newest Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Matthew Lewis, Devon Murray and Jamie Waylett. You'll also see former Monkee Peter Tork; Veronica Taylor, the voice of Pokemon's one and only Ash Ketchum; Saturday Night Fever legend Karen Lynn Gorney --- and a whole lot more!

Now, all the deatils will be on the www.bigapplecon.com website, so you'll know what's what. I would have revealed all this to you on Chefelf's Star Wars forum, but apparently I'm not allowed to post there. Well, better you lot know this now than not at all!

Anywho, gotta dash. I've a Halloween Parade to do tomorrow, you know. If I may, good friends: BOO!

As ever,

Master Blackwolf

This post has been edited by Blackwolf: 30 October 2005 - 11:36 AM

#28 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 30 October 2005 - 09:48 PM

Were my wizard friend not indisposed I'd certainly visit New York in order to present you with one of the staffs I craft, which you can find in the art work section of my website, http://jmhofman.tripod.com Alas, he is having wizardly troubles, likely with a warlock, and is thus indisposed. I mean to get up there sometime, though!

#29 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• Wow, my avatar changed.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Interests of a Normal Teenager:<br />-Movies<br />-Things that are awesome<br />-Girls<br />-(Good) Tv shows<br />-Doing evil stuff the good way<br />-Videogames<br />-Hangin' with my friends

Posted 30 October 2005 - 11:40 PM

Blackwolf, you totally rule.

Are you considering to have an apprentice? smile.gif
Sorry, you won't be seeing a smartass sig here. Try with the next poster.

#30 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 31 October 2005 - 10:08 AM

QUOTE (Blackwolf @ Oct 30 2005, 12:34 PM)
Now, all the deatils will be on the www.bigapplecon.com website, so you'll know what's what. I would have revealed all this to you on Chefelf's Star Wars forum, but apparently I'm not allowed to post there. Well, better you lot know this now than not at all!

Why can't you post there? Are you getting an error message? Everyone should be allowed to post there.

And what's wrong with your table manners? Maybe those fools just weren't ready for you.
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size