• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

How old are you?

#76 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 11 October 2005 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (SimeSublime @ Oct 11 2005, 01:07 PM)
What ever happend to the CoC video game they were supposed to be releasing?  After Eternal Darkness(which lets face it, basically was CoC) I've been quite excited about it.

It's still in the works for PC an X-box, it's changed subtitles about 3 times and looks a little dated. Bethesda apparently are the publisher though, and I distinctly remember something to do with the ex-horrorsofters being involved (the guys who made Elvira, Waxworks, and later became Adventuresoft).

If after all that the game sucks; the great Cthulhu shall feast on their souls!

Now if someone can just get that Cthulhu musical to broadway....
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size