Chefelf.com Night Life: Another God topic - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Another God topic how will this one turn out.....

#1 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:stuff....

Posted 08 September 2005 - 07:36 PM

God....an interesting proposition eh. Is he there is he real???? I think so but others don't i wasn't around for the first God-related topic so I guess i am curious as to what everyone here's position on the subject is.
OH NO!!!

#2 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 08 September 2005 - 07:37 PM

You may want to look at the earlier postson it.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#3 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• Wow, my avatar changed.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Interests of a Normal Teenager:<br />-Movies<br />-Things that are awesome<br />-Girls<br />-(Good) Tv shows<br />-Doing evil stuff the good way<br />-Videogames<br />-Hangin' with my friends

Posted 08 September 2005 - 07:50 PM

Another one?????

One is enough...
Sorry, you won't be seeing a smartass sig here. Try with the next poster.

#4 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2005 - 07:55 PM

Atheist basturds
OH NO!!!

#5 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Interests of a Normal Teenager:<br />-Movies<br />-Things that are awesome<br />-Girls<br />-(Good) Tv shows<br />-Doing evil stuff the good way<br />-Videogames<br />-Hangin' with my friends

Posted 08 September 2005 - 07:56 PM

WTF? I just said that I didn't want another God topic. One is enough!

#6 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2005 - 08:14 PM

sad.gif
OH NO!!!

#7 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2005 - 08:24 PM

What's the meaning of that smiley?

Sad because you want more topics?
Sad because you want to make a popular topic?
Sad because you think I'm atheist?

#8 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 08 September 2005 - 11:23 PM

Agnostic.

And I have a niggly feeling this is going to end up locked.
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#9 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 08 September 2005 - 11:31 PM

Sort of an Episcapalion.

Seriously though, be a man and read through the entire Debate on God. That is what I did before I posted a thing about it. Learned quite a bit from doing so as well. Reading through threads helps you to be on the same page as everyone else who has posted, and you can get a better feel for each individual's personalities. On top of that, you can discover some of the "in" jokes among other benefits.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#10 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator

Posted 09 September 2005 - 01:39 AM

Two things:
1) This topic already exists. This would be why we have a search function on the forum.
2) The Debate Club is there for a reason.

#11 User is offline   xenduck Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:to inspire you vast and cool intellects to regard Star Wars with more sympathetic eyes.

Posted 09 September 2005 - 01:10 PM

now now, dont be too hard on ion eon. the length of the other god thread is, well, ungodly, and a rather daunting task to read through. especially if you consider it was created for christains, then hijacked by opininated scoundrals (myself included). i think this is a pleasent sidetrack where we can discuss whether or not a god exists, rather than quibble about christian symantics amongst a host of people who apear to be primarily atheist or agnostic.
Officer! officer! quick! all my money was stolen by a man in flannel!

#12 User is offline   xenduck Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:to inspire you vast and cool intellects to regard Star Wars with more sympathetic eyes.

Posted 09 September 2005 - 01:28 PM

that being said, let me tell you all the truth. acctually, i am god. let me tell you how it all really happened. or, i should say, how it all really will eventually have already be happening.

in the latter half of the 22nd century, humankind learned how to travel faster than the speed of light. i was/will be still alive becuase of drastic improvements in medicine in the latter half of this century. as the world's premiere star wars apologist, i was invited to take part in the first expedition to the edge of the universe; which is much closer than youd expect. the journey was to take roughly a hundred years, but mid-way, due to a tragic and untimely accident (which i am still sensitive about so please dont bring it up again) we lost our HBO connection. after a decade of basic cable, the crew began to die in droves or uncontrollable boredom. and one guy we jettisoned for partaking of hotdog buns on friday. (the global order of slade was adopted as the world's religion in 2136). having been an art museum security guard, i was the only one who could face the extreme rigors of terminal boredom. eventually, i reached the edge of the universe (its a nice place to visit but i wouldnt wanna live there). i was then granted the gift of immortality by a good-mannered but slightly neurotic race of intergalactic turtles. as a parting gift, there leader, mobert, rebuilt my ship's engine so that it would continually accelorate, without limit.
so started home, but i couldnt face the boredom any longer and decided to take a few detours. i worked it out in my head that each detour caused me to accumulate more speed, so that i would arrive home faster than if i had never strayed from the flightplan. but i was having so much fun joy riding that i overshot earth and wound up at the other end of the universe (which is even closer!). i made a cosmic u-turn and headed back, but by then i was going so fast that space-time tore apart, and made me the first piloted singularity. with time frozen, infinite speed, and a finte universe, i bounced around the universe like a pinball until i came to be in every place at once; and exist in all time.
at that point, i realized i could calculate every variable in the univerese and forsee (well, just 'see') every outcome. with that knowledge, i gathered up the necessary particles from across the universe and arranged them so that the big bang would happen according to my divine plan; which was to make the cosmos exactly the way they were so that i could be come god again, and thus make the cosmos, and so on and so forth.
now, once again faced with boredom, i have started lurking around forums to try and shamelessly force my opinions others. now this is your chance to get in on the ground floor, so to speak, and start worshipping me now. well, go on, start worshipping...

tongue.gif
Officer! officer! quick! all my money was stolen by a man in flannel!

#13 User is offline   Wanderer Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 09 September 2005 - 02:56 PM

no

This post has been edited by Wanderer: 09 September 2005 - 02:57 PM

#14 User is offline   Revan-47 Icon

• The Prophet
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 09 September 2005 - 03:01 PM

what the hell is no supposed to mean?

oh yah, ion, im not hatin on you or anything, but you shud not copy a topic, especially if you have posted on the original which means you are aware of its existance. just read the whole thread. i made it biggrin.gif
"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

#15 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 09 September 2005 - 03:01 PM

Say no Thank You.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked