• +
  • « First

Urban Dead No, not another MMORPG

#286 User is offline   Coco Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:15 AM

I just ran by Alphege Hospital. They are back to very strongly barricaded and with ten survivors inside. Apparently they have set up a revive clinic. Just thought that I let you know in case you want to go back there. Streets around the hospital look pretty calm.

#287 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 12:37 PM

Sounds like a plan. I'm working toward my gun skills at present with FAKs from the mall drugstore (such a great place to find them!). Once I'm leveled up and loaded with FAKs I'll prolly head over that way again for a while. I've grown fond of tose few blocks...
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#288 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 29 November 2005 - 07:51 PM

Just made my way there. The building is now heavily barricaded, but you can free run from the Cullen Building(1 block SE).
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#289 User is offline   Coco Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 December 2005 - 10:45 AM

Ridleybank Resistance Front is leaving Caiger Mall!

Link

That's almost a victory.

#290 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 02 December 2005 - 01:39 AM

Everybody get mobile phones and stick me on your contacts list so I can use my new mobile phone.

#291 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 02 December 2005 - 08:20 AM

You're making me go to a mall, aren't you, Slade? Oh, allright. I guess I'll drag my way out there next time I log in.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#292 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 10 December 2005 - 10:03 AM

Well, all 3 of my characters are now daisy pushing due to my extended absence,...

time to create some more I guess.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#293 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 12 December 2005 - 11:29 AM

Due to my current dial-up situation, I think Hircine will likely fade into obscurity, if he isn't dead already.

#294 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 13 December 2005 - 10:51 AM

Alas... :-/

I'm back up at the NT building next to Beavis Drive. It feels good to be home.

#295 User is offline   Coco Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2005 - 11:07 AM

In the aftermath of the Siege of Caiger Mall, Coco Nut is now over at Dunell Hills, trying to help some allies to defend their home after the zombies disbanded and spread all over the neighboring suburbs.

Bonaerense is being a pain in zombie asses at Ridleybank.

And my zombie character, Rotting Child, is breaking havok in the buildings near the Tolman Power Station, all the way over at Dentonside.

#296 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 22 December 2005 - 01:33 AM

The zombies and humans have gone on strike following headshot finally being made fair. I won't bore you with the details, but I suggest you go here and read about it. And if any of you want to help me stop the stupid whiney zombies from trying to plow their way from difficult to stop to utter immortals, let me know and I'll try to rig up an anti-strike group...

#297 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 22 December 2005 - 04:27 AM

Humans outnumber zombies? Then where the hell are they? My zombies been walking around like a bellend for days trying to find some dinner...
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#298 User is offline   Coco Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 December 2005 - 08:27 AM

Behind barricades...

I don't know, I kinda agree with the strike. These last three months, every update was human oriented. The strike is not only about the changes on Headshot, it's also on the fact that, on the very same day Headshot was changes, yet another new mechanic for humans was released (the crates). Almost useless, sure, but time was invested on putting the crates to work, when it could have been used to create something for the zombies. I agree that I like more Headshot now than before (though I think it should only affect people with Ankle Grab), but it's true that zombies really need something new to get them going. That's the reason why the percentages are so unbalanced.

And, just so you know, me and a group of users are starting a zombie group. If you're tired of walking Malton alone and want to get some bites out of those yummy humans that are sitting behind their Extremely Heavy Barricades, just let me know and I'll tell you where to go.

#299 User is offline   jariten Icon

• making the nature scene
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 December 2005 - 09:25 AM

Kevin added something for the zombies. Its a cool new skill that lets you bellow out when you see a bunch of survivors. It differs in intensity depending on how many you're faced with, and can only be heard outside. it tells you exactly where it came from. should be useful for newbies and ferals.

#300 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 24 December 2005 - 12:07 AM

Well, my scientist is a straight up Zombie Hunter, but Sarah Bellum is just playing whatever tree she's in at the moment. She's alive and playing as a survivor, but when she dies, it's back to being a zombie. And there's new skills to get!

Coco: I agree that the zombies need more stuff, but the people complaining that firstly zombies are underpowered, and secondly, that the change to head-shot makes it worse need to be eliminated quickly. Most of the changes they are asking for, sadly are just trying to correct their mistakes of not getting flak jackets before they bought brain-rot and such...

Either way, Whetcombe Park is a wonderful place for experience, and I have only Knife Combat to buy before I've maxed out Patrick Dark on survivor skills.

• (22 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size