Chefelf.com Night Life: 6666 the number of the Über Beast!!! - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (14 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

6666 the number of the Über Beast!!! hail satan, he hails me!!!

#91 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 11 September 2005 - 09:51 PM

*Picks up one of Emu's rubberbands and does the rubberband snap manuever on the back of her neck.*
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#92 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 12 September 2005 - 05:01 AM

*Crushes Zatoichi like an orange for hurting Emu.*

This post has been edited by Icey: 12 September 2005 - 05:01 AM

#93 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2005 - 09:48 AM

*slaps Sith, throws rabid monkey at Floppy, gets in car and backs over Zatoichi's favorite nail gun*

This post has been edited by Dorothy: 12 September 2005 - 09:49 AM

"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#94 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2005 - 01:58 PM

Like an orange? Everyone knows you don't crush oranges. It would be like snapping an apple. No, no you squish them. Like this!

*squishes Icey like an Orange*

My nail gun crying.gif . Now I only have the identicle, yet not as favorite of mine one. Now you've gone and done it.

*uses remaining nail gun to flatten two of Dorothy's tires*
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#95 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2005 - 02:05 PM

Hah hah haaah haaaa... In your grief and haste, you have flattened two of the tires of whatever vehicle you drive... ha ha ha haaaaaaa.
*slaps Zatoichi*
"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#96 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 12 September 2005 - 02:12 PM

*Also slaps Zatoichi.*
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#97 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2005 - 03:09 PM

ENOUGH!

*Lays the Smack Down on Otal Nimrodi, Dorothy, Icey, Emu, floppydisk, SithAvenger, EwokHunter, Tpolq, SimeSublime, Chyld, Jane Sherwood, Ninja Duck, Coco, Slade, Laughlyn, Mnesymone, jariten, Kirby, WalkingCarpet, and lastly barend, in semi-reverse consecutive order.*

That'll show'em. Or, perhaps not.

*Runs for dear life. Which looks strikingly like a Bat Outta Hell*

edit: forgot a comma.

This post has been edited by Zatoichi: 12 September 2005 - 03:10 PM

#98 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 12 September 2005 - 03:21 PM

*Hires pro wrestlers to lay the smackdown on you!*
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#99 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 12 September 2005 - 03:40 PM

*smacks a pro wrestler, and he cries like a baby*
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#100 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2005 - 03:54 PM

*Decapitates and/or horribly mangles said pro-wrestlers, but makes them cry first.*

#101 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost

Posted 12 September 2005 - 03:55 PM

*Decapitates you*
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#102 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2005 - 04:15 PM

How, I am way too far away for that*. Sends cliche European colorblind Hitman after Otal.

*see ran for dear life. Explanation: I had been running for 46 minutes. My base speed is 30 feet per six seconds (being that I am Human). That would be 180 feet in one minute. That is 8280 feet. But, I was running for dear life, which is a X6 multiplier (because it is faster than plain old running). That is 49,680 feet. With my inhaler (which I do have with me) my Constitution Bonus is superb. I passed each consecutive Fortitude saving throw. In that time you have done nothing to catch up. I am many milies away whilst you have not moved. I now have been preparing the defenses of my newly acquired fortress/dungeon. Come And Get Me If You DARE!

#103 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost

Posted 12 September 2005 - 04:17 PM

*see ran for dear life. Explanation: I had been running for 46 minutes. My base speed is 30 feet per six seconds (being that I am Human). That would be 180 feet in one minute. That is 8280 feet. But, I was running for dear life, which is a X6 multiplier (because it is faster than plain old running). That is 49,680 feet. With my inhaler (which I do have with me) my Constitution Bonus is superb. I passed each consecutive Fortitude saving throw. In that time you have done nothing to catch up. I am many milies away whilst you have not moved. I now have been preparing the defenses of my newly acquired fortress/dungeon. Come And Get Me If You DARE!

However, You had to stop to kill the wrestlers.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#104 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2005 - 04:26 PM

Sorry, but I was already at my base. I worked wonders in twenty- two minutes.

(As a really cheap ass shot) *Uses Bigby's Hand to slap Otal*

I have the Metamagic Feat that extends spell range. I also used the Simbull's Spell Matrix to get it within range.

(On a side note, I own and have read nearly all of the 3/3.5 edition D&D and Forgotten Realms books)

Edit: I think that I could make Kirby proud. Even if I did slap him.

This post has been edited by Zatoichi: 12 September 2005 - 04:27 PM

#105 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost

Posted 12 September 2005 - 04:27 PM

AS have I.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

• (14 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size