Chefelf.com Night Life: Beckham's Bitch Bashes Books - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Beckham's Bitch Bashes Books August 16, 2005 1:11:49 AM

#16 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 August 2005 - 07:41 PM

Not if she needed a cookbook to find a good recipe...
"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#17 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 16 August 2005 - 08:04 PM

It's not her fault, really. The majority of thge people don't care about intelligence, or even good feigned intelligence. Why bother going for an A+ when the world gives you an A without trying?

I don't know much about the Spice Girls or football, but neither occupation requires any brains.
"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

#18 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 17 August 2005 - 01:52 AM

Most people I know don't read books. I went a few years with out reading one book. This is the information age. It's so readily available that we all take it for granted and would rather do something else, like watch sports, TV, video games, or movies.

It's like Rome with the games. Sort of.
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#19 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 17 August 2005 - 04:40 AM

Yeah, but if you've never read one book, have your own autobiography, four Ferraris an SUV and an armour-plated Mercedes limousine, then I think everyone who was told by their parents 'to get a good job you need a good education' is entitled to eat your soul.
Posh Spice - the least talented of the Spice Girls and pretty much the least attractive (opinions vary, but back in their day the only one I would have gone was ginger) - is bloody rich and doesn't have a neuron to show for it. Look at what she wanted to do with a daughter... the way she talks about it she wants a semi-portable fashion accessory, like those tiny dogs silly famous chicks have.

#20 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 17 August 2005 - 12:24 PM

*Thinks about today's society as a whole for approx. one minute*

Must not cry crying.gif Bwaaaahhhhh.

okay finished.

This may be the info age, but how do you not read a book. Whatever happened to school? I mean I know that NY has got one best educational systems out there (perhaps not much longer, Damn you Bush Damn you), but come on. Don't kids have to read in school?
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#21 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 17 August 2005 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (civilian_number_two @ Aug 16 2005, 08:04 PM)
It's not her fault, really.  The majority of thge people don't care about intelligence, or even good feigned intelligence.  Why bother going for an A+ when the world gives you an A without trying?

I don't know much about the Spice Girls or football, but neither occupation requires any brains.

and yet, no matter how much life rewards them for having a grape for a brain, they always resent people who are smarter then them...

#22 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 19 August 2005 - 02:16 PM

I can not say anything about this without yelling. NEVER READ A BOOK! FOR CHRIST"S SAKE! THAT IS ABOUT THE STUPIDEST THING EVER! AT LEAST MY SISTER TRIES! (Well, actually, she's forced to, which brings up...) WHO RAISED THIS PERSON? Now before I go Jane-y and threaten to stab people, I must press the Add Reply button.

Edit: Pressed the button.

This post has been edited by Otal Nimrodi: 19 August 2005 - 02:16 PM

Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#23 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 22 August 2005 - 03:39 PM

I think that knowing Slade, he would gladly fill that request for a gold start if this person ever set foot in the debate forum. Also, could this be what people on yahtzee's site were looking for when they searched for "reading haters"

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#24 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 27 August 2005 - 04:57 PM

Hehe. Yeah, she'd get a gold star if she went into the Debate Club...
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#25 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 28 August 2005 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (Mnesymone @ Aug 17 2005, 04:40 AM)
eat your soul.

come to daddy?

#26 User is offline   thehitman Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 30 August 2005 - 12:05 PM

It's hard for her to read while bopping on David's schemeckel.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size