Chefelf.com Night Life: Beckham's Bitch Bashes Books - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Beckham's Bitch Bashes Books August 16, 2005 1:11:49 AM

#1 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 16 August 2005 - 12:06 AM

Posh Spice says she has never read a book:-

MADRID | August 16, 2005 1:11:49 AM IST

Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham says she has never read a book -- not even her own Learning to Fly.

The wife of Real Madrid soccer star David Beckham recently told a Spanish interview she prefers magazines and music to literature, the Daily Mail reported Monday.

I haven't read a book in my life, she said. I haven't got enough time. I prefer to listen to music, although I do love fashion magazines.

In an interview with the magazine Chic, Beckham also said she and her famous husband are not finished having children and she hopes to have a girl. They have three sons, ages 6 years, 2 years and 6 months.

I can imagine myself painting her nails, helping her with her make-up, choosing clothes with her, she said.

story... (not that there's anything else to say)

although this comes as no REAL suprise...

it does bring up some interesting questions and points...

1. although i'm sure no one else did, this means she never read her husbands auto-biography...

2. what about her own "auto-biography" didn't check for spelling errors?

3. legitimate writters have to go through so much trouble to get a book published, but an illetrate pop-whore can get one out...

4. so who reads to her 5 kids? David 'fucked haircut' Beckham?

5. AAGHHGHGHG AHGHGHGH AHGHGH!!!!! Why do dumb assholes have all the money?!?

#2 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 16 August 2005 - 12:12 AM

Agh! The illiteracy! It burns!!!
Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#3 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 16 August 2005 - 12:16 AM

Well atleast she's very very honest about her inability to read long words like illiterate.

#4 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• Wow, my avatar changed.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Interests of a Normal Teenager:<br />-Movies<br />-Things that are awesome<br />-Girls<br />-(Good) Tv shows<br />-Doing evil stuff the good way<br />-Videogames<br />-Hangin' with my friends

Posted 16 August 2005 - 12:57 AM

I admire her honesty.

But I also admire her stupidity. Why do stupid people are the people who get rich? (Let's forget Bill Gates for a while.)
Sorry, you won't be seeing a smartass sig here. Try with the next poster.

#5 User is offline   WalkingCarpet Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Puns, irony &amp; sarcasm

Posted 16 August 2005 - 03:17 AM

I don't admire her honesty at all. By rights, she should be so ashamed that she would never admit to this, but she doesn't see there as being anything wrong there.

Do you know what's worse though? The people that buy the celebrity magazines to actually read about bints like her. That pisses me all the way off.

#6 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• Wow, my avatar changed.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Interests of a Normal Teenager:<br />-Movies<br />-Things that are awesome<br />-Girls<br />-(Good) Tv shows<br />-Doing evil stuff the good way<br />-Videogames<br />-Hangin' with my friends

Posted 16 August 2005 - 03:29 AM

Yeah, me too. I hate celebrity magazines. Why do people want a pjoto of a celebrity buying stuff at the mall or arriving at the airport?

I hate those magazines!
Sorry, you won't be seeing a smartass sig here. Try with the next poster.

#7 User is offline   Dark Comet Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 16 August 2005 - 05:10 AM

They're generally for vacuous ninnies who value celebrity peddled 'gossip' over real life factual 'actual' news.

And their sudoku sucks as well. When it comes to sudoku, you can only rely on the Times.

#8 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2005 - 05:12 AM

QUOTE (WalkingCarpet @ Aug 16 2005, 08:17 AM)
I don't admire her honesty at all.  By rights, she should be so ashamed that she would never admit to this, but she doesn't see there as being anything wrong there. 

Do you know what's worse though?  The people that buy the celebrity magazines to actually read about bints like her.  That pisses me all the way off.

Indeed, Bill Gates makes one half decent OS in his entire life, and he becomes one of the most rich men in the world (and for a while the richiest single man in the world).

#9 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 16 August 2005 - 12:27 PM

Celebrities and other rich folk can hire ghostwriters to write for them and sell them the writings. It's likely that this spice git did something like this, and thusly that she didnt even pen her own autobiography.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#10 User is offline   kdogg Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 16 August 2005 - 02:00 PM

I couldn't get thru all of the posts. If somebody could record all of the text in this forum to an MP3 and email it me, that would be much appreciated.

#11 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2005 - 02:55 PM

Yeah... right... maybe someone could make a soundtrack of the Chef Elf forums... With the funniest comments with some music in the background. I think its a totally spiffing idea, don't you old chaps. *Looks at Hofmarn especially* Lets do this sh*t!

This post has been edited by Dr Lecter: 16 August 2005 - 02:59 PM

#12 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 16 August 2005 - 03:35 PM

I have no problem with her not reading. I have a huge problem with her being one of the most miserable people in the entire world. Anyone who saw her and "baby spice" on "The Daily Show" can agree that she is probably the worst person in the world.

1.) No sense of humor.

2.) Incredibly rude.

3.) Elitist.

4.) Kinda dumb.

I hope David Beckham didn't have a choice of what Spice Girl to marry because if he did he picked the fifth best one.
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#13 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 16 August 2005 - 06:19 PM

who the hell is she to be elitist?

that trumped up nolan sister would be blowing some old guy for a warm beer in some seedy pub, were it not for the fame dropped in her lap.

also...

you know why ginger left?

she wanted to do a charity gig for breast cancer and the others said they didn't need to and wouldn't.

(ginger was the only yummy one....)

#14 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2005 - 06:25 PM

What does Posh want, a gold star?
"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#15 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 16 August 2005 - 07:39 PM

Sympathy. She's got no career and is despirate for attention. Best thing for us all to do would be ignore her.

But then she'd probably eat her own young.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size