Chefelf.com Night Life: You Could Have a Steam Train... - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (2 Pages)
  • +

You Could Have a Steam Train... Wednesday, August 10, 2005

#16 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 September 2005 - 07:27 PM

It reminds me of a something I heard about in the news recently. A woman boarded a plane with a butcher knife in her purse that was not detected by security. It was only when she was already on the plane that she realized "Oh my god, I have a butcher knife in my pocketbook!" Her explanation for why? She had forgotten she had it. She had taken it on a date the night before incase she might need it.

Maybe the man with the sledgehammer was her date.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#17 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 13 September 2005 - 08:16 PM

Heh. I got a set of about a dozen small but very sharp needle files through airport security once. I didn't realise it until after I had gotten off the plane. On the way there they didn't detect them at all, and on the way back they must have detected something, because they asked to search my bag, which they did. But they still didn't find them because they probably had no idea what they were looking for, so they just made up some lame story about needing to see the medallion on my keychain.

But a butcher knife. That's just....whoa. Go airport security.
Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#18 User is offline   WalkingCarpet Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Puns, irony & sarcasm

Posted 14 September 2005 - 04:36 AM

She took a butcher's knife on a date?!

Yikes!

• (2 Pages)
  • +