Chefelf.com Night Life: Hi etc - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Hi etc

#16 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 26 July 2005 - 07:35 AM

I realise there are some social taboos here, and complaining about Barend is one. I am not affected consciously by the mistakes, I am affected subconsciously, making me decide I do not like the person. The reason I don't like it is it just looks so much like an unfinished story. And I don't like looking at other people's unfinished stories, it makes me feel angry. I wholeheartedly apologise that I was a jerk earlier, I was rather distressed because my mother and sister were in a car crashl, and had to be sent to the hospital.

This post has been edited by Otal Nimrodi: 26 July 2005 - 07:35 AM

Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#17 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 26 July 2005 - 10:19 AM

Damn, hope they're OK. Though I have to say that I loved your social taboo line.

Nice to meet you brataccas. Also good to see that Yahtzee's getting a bit of advertising from the magazine.

As for the punctuation, typos and errors are expected from posters, but to just completley disregard sentence structure and the like is considered to be bad manners. The more legible the message, the more likely people will read it.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#18 User is offline   brataccas Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 26 July 2005 - 10:39 AM

I dont think ill ever be a "regualar" in this forum, because I am registered to about 11 other forums too and it's quite hard work. smile.gif

#19 User is offline   Revan-47 Icon

• The Prophet
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 26 July 2005 - 12:07 PM

brataccas, i have a question for you.

Do you like Mountain Dew?
"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

#20 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 26 July 2005 - 02:14 PM

Oh god, not this again.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#21 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 26 July 2005 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (SimeSublime @ Jul 26 2005, 10:19 AM)
As for the punctuation, typos and errors are expected from posters, but to just completley disregard sentence structure and the like is considered to be bad manners.  The more legible the message, the more likely people will read it.

Exactly. I'm not going to read stuff like your origional post. Barend's all right because he doesn't do run on sentences.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#22 User is offline   Revan-47 Icon

• The Prophet
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 26 July 2005 - 04:50 PM

i didnt even know what it was about, i just kind of figured you were super happy about something.
"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

#23 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost

Posted 26 July 2005 - 05:02 PM

5DAS. It was 5DAS. It really creeped him out.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#24 User is offline   brataccas Icon

• New Cop

Posted 26 July 2005 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (Revan-47 @ Jul 26 2005, 05:07 PM)
brataccas, i have a question for you.

Do you like Mountain Dew?

if u are referring to this:

then i dont know we dont have that in UK

#25 User is offline   brataccas Icon

• New Cop

Posted 26 July 2005 - 05:22 PM

Ok heres what my post SHOULD'VE looked like I think ive corrected everything unsure.gif

Hi I am brataccas, I found 5 days and 7 days freeware games on my recent PCGAMER dvd and WOOOOWW!!! No joke i personally thing these games are scarier than DOOM3. Doom3 isint scary atall dunno why, but ill tell u when i was playing 5 days for the first time i had to minimize the game for a sec to check up on how much space i had on hard drive for a few mins so the game was still running, and the next few moments i froze.... I ilterally froze in shock....through my headset I could hear people whispering and literally my heart sunk. And i was just frozen listening to this it sounded like some evil prayer, Then when I finally realised it was the 5 days game ambiance and omg i was so relived ive never been so spooked in my life!!! Also what scares me sometimes (although not as much as that whispering) the atmosphere of the games I reckon its way more atmospheric than most pc games (real ones) Just proves older gfx is better than new in some cases cos I used to play "The Uninvited" on my amiga 500 and it was just like these games very spooky. There was a part in it where u see an old lady in with an umbrella and you try talk to her and she turns round and its a skeleton ghost thing always freaked me out that. Anyway i'm so glad I have played these wonderful 2 games (just completed 7 days) which both were extremely enjoyable so well done and ty for making them much much appreciated. 1 question though sorry if u have been asked this before: will there be a prequel? *prays*.

This post has been edited by brataccas: 26 July 2005 - 05:23 PM

#26 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost

Posted 26 July 2005 - 05:32 PM

*Is satisfied*
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#27 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 26 July 2005 - 05:45 PM

Dude.... Doom 3 is totally scarifying!

Are we going to get another game with Trilby on it?
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#28 User is offline   brataccas Icon

• New Cop

Posted 26 July 2005 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (Otal Nimrodi @ Jul 26 2005, 10:32 PM)
*Is satisfied*

thumbsup.gif

did u get my pms? unsure.gif

#29 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost

Posted 26 July 2005 - 06:06 PM

Yup. I have now checked my E-mail. Thank you.

This post has been edited by Otal Nimrodi: 26 July 2005 - 06:11 PM

Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#30 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Regurgitator, the Froud family, T.H. White, and Dylan Moran.

Posted 26 July 2005 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (brataccas @ Jul 26 2005, 05:22 PM)
Hi, I am brataccas. I found the 5 Days and 7 Days freeware games on my recent PCGAMER dvd, and WOOOOWW!!! No joke, I personally think these games are scarier than DOOM3. Doom3 isn't scary at all; dunno why. But I'll tell you, when I was playing 5 Days for the first time, I had to minimize the game ( ) to check up on how much space I had on hard drive for a few mins, so the game was still running, and the next few moments I froze... I literally froze in shock... through my headset I could hear people whispering, and literally my heart sank. And I was just frozen, listening to this. It sounded like some evil prayer. Then ( ) I finally realised it was the 5 Days game ambiance, and omg, I was so relieved. I've never been so spooked in my life!!!
-
Also, what scares me sometimes (although not as much as that whispering) is the atmosphere of the games. I reckon it's way more atmospheric than most PC games (real ones). Just proves that older gfx is better than new in some cases, 'cos I used to play "The Uninvited" on my Amiga 500 and it was just like these games: very spooky. There was a part in it where you see an old lady ( ) with an umbrella, and you try talk to her and she turns round and it's a skeleton ghost thing. Always freaked me out, that.
-
Anyway, I'm so glad I have played these wonderful two games (just completed 7 Days) which were both extremely enjoyable, so well done. And ty for making them, ( ) much appreciated.  One question though, sorry if you have been asked this before: will there be a prequel? *prays* ( )

Sorry, but I couldn't let that go by. :P

This post has been edited by Rhubarb: 26 July 2005 - 08:10 PM

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size