Chefelf.com Night Life: Anakin is the dumbest person.... - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

Page 1 of 1

Anakin is the dumbest person.... or maybe the GUY that writes for him is!

#1 User is offline   darth_newmacer Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 02 August 2005 - 01:37 AM

Now, let me take you through Anakin's strange emotions throught the PT, there will be a slight mind-numbing sensation through this tour, but thats just the smell of Lucas's shit ideas!

TPM
1. Anni likes Qui-Gon or sot it seems... ; Qui-Gon dies, Anni at the funeral only cares about his fu@#ing self when asking Obi-Wan what the hell is gonna happen to him! (Just a nitpick for all you TPM lovers dry.gif )

AOTC (Now annis a whining bitch)

1.Anni likes Palps
2. Anni likes Obi-Wan, oh wait no he doesn't, nope yes he does, you see hes his mentor! Nope, now he hates him again that son of a motherfu@#ing bitch! He's like a father to anni how can he hate him, look at that face.... oh shit hes holding him back, that Jedi shitface.... (Make up your mind you bi-polar bitch, Anni! (Lucas))
3. Anni loves Padme (hence weird stares, much like a stalker.....)

ROTS (the climax of it all...)
1. Anni suddenly enjoys Obi-Wan for an extended period of time, maybe hes over that whiny bitch-ass piece of Lucas shit we all go through
2. Anni loves Padme...
3. Anni decides for no apparent reason what so ever, that Obi-Wan doesn't trust him and once again he begins the piece of shit acting AGAIN!!!
4. Anni is now evil, and for another unapparent reason he hates Palps, he wants to dethrone him!!!! What the hell???? I thought he was a "mentor and a friend", what but now you can defeat him?? Damnit!!
5. Anni chokes Padme (wha????????????? I gues she had it coming, with hanging out with Obi-Wan, did anybody else think there was an affair of sorts going on here???!!!! Where's Samuel Jackson; Is he in Portman's dressing room again??????)

What a bi-polar ass-hole.....
I'm out....

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size