• Last »

Thecomplaining thread. For depression.

#901 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 15 October 2005 - 02:01 PM

Just because Slade attempted to silence you with a "Shhhhh...!" doesn't mean you have to listen to him. Not in that respect anyways. Its not like he's going to come over to your house and kill you or anything. Well, he might try to. And fail miserably.(Even though I believe that he is a ninja taking on the guise of a fellow Nightlifer whose night job title is lone vigilante)
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#902 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 15 October 2005 - 02:18 PM

Shhhhhhh!

For the record, that is my "Don't blow the secret!" shush. If I wanted to tell someone to be quiet normally, I'd yell "Shut it up, you!"
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#903 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 October 2005 - 02:13 AM

Ah, now I see.

(I keep dropping lines like this all over, but I don't think that anyone has ever gotten the joke. Unless it happens to be a secret)
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#904 User is offline   Patrick Bateman Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 October 2005 - 02:42 AM

Personally I find the best way to bypass the 'non flirting' rule is to flirt with every man and woman I come across.
By the way "How You Doin?"

#905 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:35 AM

And unless you mention it's a joke, I don't think anyone ever will.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#906 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:05 AM

Mirithorn, we know understand Zatoichi's joke because he has the same name as the blind swordsman.

This post has been edited by Otal Nimrodi: 16 October 2005 - 10:07 AM

Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#907 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 17 October 2005 - 11:54 AM

Well, I didn't get it because I didn't know about any blind swordsman. If his name were "Sands" then I'd be laughing.

I've reached a state of mind where I don't care if I do something stupid or shallow, I need results fast. For the next five days (today included) I will ingest nothing but water, vitamins, and my usual prescriptions. I believe one or both of these things will happen by the end of this period:

1. I'll drop about three to (?) extra pounds
2. I'll barely be able to stand

Place your bets and/or cross your fingers.
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#908 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 October 2005 - 01:08 PM

Jane, don't do that. At the end of five days indeed both of these things will happen. At the end of ten days, however, you'll regain those three pounds. At the end of fifteen days you'll gain three more, though.

If you stop eating, your body immediately starts to think it is being starved and reacts hysterically - it will not lose any fat, only water - it will try to hold on to the resources, and it would faster burn muscles than fat.

Believe me, I've starved myself once for five days, I've eaten nothing but vegetable broth and occasional teaspoon of honey, when I thought I was going to faint from glucose deprivation. I was back to my weight in no time.
The only thing that works is to change your habits of eating - and it needs all the willpower I don't have right now, but once or twice I did indeed I suceed in losing weight effectively, meaning slowly. But then I came back to eating bread, sweets and glutinous fatty stuff and it all came back to normal.

I will never be willowy and slender. All I can do is to prevent myself from beign bloated, because that is the way my body is, and I can't change it.

Well, I've got twenty years of experience in dieting, I should know all about it.

#909 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 17 October 2005 - 03:31 PM

Complaints:
-Madam Corvax isn't on very often anymore (We miss you!)
-Society has women convinced that that they need to be size 0 to be attractive. Only the most shallow of men are only going to be attracted to only supermodel women, and society's idea of beauty doesn't always coincide with the individual's. I find women of all shapes, sizes, and colors attractive. And I prefer dark hair or especially redheads over blondes. And I don't like "willowy and slender" at all.
-I have mononucleosis. pinch.gif
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#910 User is offline   banned Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:B Horror Movies, Distopian Literature, Cult Rituals, Puppies.

Posted 17 October 2005 - 03:48 PM

I understand why you must complain about all of those. (except maybe the last one). (I don't really like the too thin women either).

#911 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 October 2005 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (Slade @ Oct 17 2005, 02:31 PM)
-I have mononucleosis. pinch.gif

Oh, man... that's bad stuff... sad.gif
"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#912 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 October 2005 - 06:53 PM

If ribs start to easily show and the girl looks like a gust of wind will blow her away, I probably won't be attracted to her.

This really isn't a complaint but here goes.

My ideal woman (or something that will never happen)

-I am fond of a well rounded caboose
-Fairly thick thighs
-A generaly slightly thin disposition with a slight, but apparent muscle tone
-Height: probably close to mine, but it doesn't really matter
-Weight: as long as her body shape looks good, I don't care what her weight is
-A face that is pleasing to look at
-Long hair
-Hair, eye, and skin color don't matter much
-A skin texture that is smooth yet has a slight amount of roughness
-Doesn't need to use much or any make up
-Fairly large, perky breasts (but that doesn't matter too much)

-Has a fairly good sense of humor
-Loves games of all sorts
-Is kind and caring
-Wants to have lots of children
-Must be of at least average intelligence, but prefer better than.
-Loves to read
-Likes various kinds of music
-Enjoys good entertainment
-Has some interest in physical activities
-Can do better than me in at least some things
-Has an artistic or creative mindset
-Belongs to moderate Protestant faith (doesn't really too much matter faithwise though)
-Has a decent set of morals
-Doesn't smoke or use any harmful substances
-Can hold her own in many areas of life (including a physical fight or an argumentative one)
-Is deeply in love with me
-Has some rough edges in her personality
-Allows me to be a chivalrous guy
-Doesn't mind cliche stuff too much
-Is at least somewhat romantic
-Has a fiery spirit
-Is usually fun to be around
-Has good posture

Once again I know that I will more than likely never find someone with all of those qualities. Furthermore That doesn't bother me in the least bit. This is my idea of my ideal mate, not the real world take. I hope that no one is offended by this.

This post has been edited by Zatoichi: 17 October 2005 - 07:20 PM

#913 User is offline   EwokHunter Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 October 2005 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (Zatoichi @ Oct 17 2005, 06:53 PM)
If ribs start to easily show and the girl looks like a gust of wind will blow her away, I probably won't be attracted to her.

This really isn't a complaint but here goes.

My ideal woman (or something that will never happen)

-I am fond of a well rounded caboose
-Fairly thick thighs
-A generaly slightly thin disposition with a slight, but apparent muscle tone
-Height: probably close to mine, but it doesn't really matter
-Weight: as long as her body shape looks good, I don't care what her weight is
-A face that is pleasing to look at
-Long hair
-Hair, eye, and skin color don't matter much
-A skin texture that is smooth yet has a slight amount of roughness
-Doesn't need to use much or any make up
-Fairly large, perky breasts (but that doesn't matter too much)

-Has a fairly good sense of humor
-Loves games of all sorts
-Is kind and caring
-Wants to have lots of children
-Must be of at least average intelligence, but prefer better than.
-Loves to read
-Likes various kinds of music
-Enjoys good entertainment
-Has some interest in physical activities
-Can do better than me in at least some things
-Has an artistic or creative mindset
-Belongs to moderate Protestant faith (doesn't really matter)
-Has a decent set of morals
-Doesn't smoke or use any harmful substances
-Can hold her own in many areas of life (including a physical fight or an argumentative one)
-Is deeply in love with me
-Has some rough edges in her personality
-Allows me to be a chivalrous guy
-Doesn't mind cliche stuff too much
-Is at least somewhat romantic
-Has a fiery spirit

Once again I know that I will more than likely never find someone with all of those qualities.  Furthermore That doesn't bother me in the least bit.  This is my idea of my ideal mate, not the real world take.  I hope that no one is offended by this.

That's wishing a lot dude!
''The perfect woman''
Have luck, and
''You can find anything''

Those quotes I write remind my Sin City.

#914 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 17 October 2005 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (Slade @ Oct 17 2005, 03:31 PM)
-Society has women convinced that that they need to be size 0 to be attractive.

It's not a matter of what society wants, it's what I want. And it's not just because I'm overweight, I'm downright malnourished and unhealthy - it's to the point where it's affecting my brain. In other words: I'm weaker in all areas.

And I wasn't able to last a day. Mainly because everyone I've told has said it was a very bad idea. Also it's one of those things I look back on a few hours after I declare it and think "What a dumb-ass idea! What the hell where you thinking?"
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#915 User is offline   Slade's Girlfriend Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:MUSIC, art, martial arts, weaponry, hiking/other outdoor activities, other cultures and religions, drumline, reading, cooking, Bawls, video games (especially old school consoles like NES, Genesis, Atari), computers, language, a plethora of other things that I can't remember when asked

Posted 17 October 2005 - 08:28 PM

several complaints:

--my favorite high school teacher, who got me a 5 on my AP Lit exam, wrote millions of wonderful recommendation letters and such for me, a beautiful long note in my yearbook, and was overall, my friend, died in her sleep last night. she was only in her mid-forties, was healthy, lively, and vivacious. there aren't any details on why she died yet.

--on my way back to school from home, I was thinking so hard about my teacher that I took I-85 N instead of I-85 S and by the time I realized it I had wasted quite a good chunk of gas.

--then I stopped at a reststop, was assaulted, and broke the fat redneck's nose. I had to drive the rest of the way back with his blood on my hand.

--when I got back to the dorm, I ran into an old middle school enemy who just happens to live in the same building as I.

--then I get online and find out I gave Slade mono when he was here, though I don't have it.

--now I'm stuck here at school working on my art midterm project while everyone else is enjoying their days off. it's empty and melancholy and SUCKS.

I guess my day could have been worse. I did get to visit my high shcool drumline and teach the drumline class. but that was the only good part of the day. ::sigh::

• (375 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size