• Last »

Thecomplaining thread. For depression.

#2191 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:27 PM

Erm...

Complaint: There's nothing like staying awake all night, holding out until just after midday, pulling in for an hours kip, then waking up at 7pm and ruining yet another nights sleep. I need help.
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#2192 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (Chyld @ Feb 25 2006, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Erm...

Complaint: There's nothing like staying awake all night, holding out until just after midday, pulling in for an hours kip, then waking up at 7pm and ruining yet another nights sleep. I need help.

I can not see nothing wrong with that, as I think normally when waking up later.
Usually I take sleep when I need it but I get carried away sometimes.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 25 February 2006 - 02:44 PM

#2193 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity

Posted 25 February 2006 - 03:20 PM

Yes, but this isn't a good routine when most of ones lectures are at 1:15pm, and nobody/nothing is awake to do stuff with at 5am.

Less Is More v4

#2194 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 25 February 2006 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (Chyld @ Feb 25 2006, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, but this isn't a good routine when most of ones lectures are at 1:15pm, and nobody/nothing is awake to do stuff with at 5am.

You mean to wake up at 5am?
Sounds early to start.

#2195 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 25 February 2006 - 08:41 PM

Complaint: Now that classes are over, I don't have anything but studying to do. And Chyld said "kip." And the Labyrinth soundtrack is lovely but makes me sad. It reminds me a lot of Enhasa and the kingdom of Zeal - the location, not the forum member.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#2196 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity

Posted 25 February 2006 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (Deepsycher @ Feb 25 2006, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You mean to wake up at 5am?
Sounds early to start.

5am start? Only at home. And 5am going to sleep time would be luxury to me right now.

Less Is More v4

#2197 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 25 February 2006 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (Chyld @ Feb 25 2006, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
5am start? Only at home. And 5am going to sleep time would be luxury to me right now.

Okay I consider myself fortunate for not having to get so early, but I know that will change one day. Good thing is I have this chance to make use out of this enjoyment before there is none left.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 25 February 2006 - 10:19 PM

#2198 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 26 February 2006 - 01:05 AM

Complaint: Wal*Mart did not have the hair dye I wanted.
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#2199 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• Viva Phillippena Radio!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Body Disposal.

Posted 26 February 2006 - 01:18 AM

Complaint: THERE IS NOT PROBLEM!!! Im going to college, still going to follow my idea, everything is fine... now about my kill list...

#2200 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 26 February 2006 - 01:39 AM

Two car accidents and getting locked out of my car by my dog in between each accident, all on the way home from the vets. Normally a 15-20 min drive, it became a several hour one. Now I finally understand why my dad was telling me I needed new back tires (which I still can't afford).

FUCKING POWDER SNOW!

Ice has nothing on powder snow. I never once lost control going over ice, only powder snow.

Thankfully I was unhurt and didn't hit anyone else. The first time I spun around and slammed into the gaurd rail of a bridge. The second time I went into a scid and off into a ditch, missing a telephone pole by about two feet. That time I had to get towed out. Now my car is even more a busted ass vehicle, but it still runs. I just need new back tires.

The real funny part is that both times I was driving pretty slowly.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#2201 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:36 AM

Aw! sad.gif *hug* I'm so very glad you were uninjured, and that your car is still okay. And, hey, you didn't have to get police involvement or a ticket or anything, that's always great, too.
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#2202 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 26 February 2006 - 09:35 AM

I'd suggest getting the new tyres as fast as possible. I know they're expensive, but I remember driving around in the rain on bald tyres and nearly crashing a few times myself. Once they got replaced, things immediatly got better.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#2203 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 26 February 2006 - 09:49 AM

Complaint: I’m out of sugar and organic eggs. I had to put honey in my tea this morning.

Complaint #2: I went to this masquerade ball last night and I cant find my camera to get the pictures. Which completely sucks, because how often do you get to go to a masquerade ball? Rarely. I’d like my pictures now.

#2204 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 26 February 2006 - 10:11 AM

Masquerade ball? That sounds awesome. I went to an 'adults only pool party' at a water park last night. 'twas allright, but the music was rather poppish for my tastes.

And just what do you mean by organic eggs? Is that like free range, or something else?
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#2205 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 26 February 2006 - 10:18 AM

Organic eggs come from free range chickens that are not given any medications or synthetic chemicals ever, and are fed organic grains themselves. I don’t know if you ever tried them, but the taste is far superior to regular eggs. Its like eating eggs straight off the farm, which by the way I will be doing this summer since I’m getting my own chickens.

• (375 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size