• Last »

Thecomplaining thread. For depression.

#2176 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:stuff....

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:53 AM

Good one dude, and prove to me that you can be a good guy and i'll take it all back
OH NO!!!

#2177 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• Viva Phillippena Radio!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Body Disposal.

Posted 25 February 2006 - 01:15 AM

How do I do that?

#2178 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:stuff....

Posted 25 February 2006 - 01:17 AM

don't be 100% retarded all the time
OH NO!!!

#2179 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2006 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (ion eon @ Feb 24 2006, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
don't be 100% retarded all the time

Are you talking mentaly or phisicly?

#2180 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:03 AM

*stumbles in upon the inane ramblings of two people, one who is obviously drunk, the other who is so stoned that he sounds like a rational person*

*clutches head*
"Did I miss something, and where the hell am I?
*looks at thread title*
"Oh, that would explain things a bit."

Cobnat, give me a second to explain something when I edit this or put up another post.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#2181 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:10 AM

o.0 ok... ????

#2182 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:34 AM

First of all, unless you've lost your mind or have no choice (or somewhere inbetween), you better hope and pray to whatever gods you hold dear that you never ever have to participate in combat. My father was in the military; it was a horrible thing for him to be shot at, have bullets whizzing past his head, kill other people, etc. Untill it happens, you can't possibly know what its like. If you think you do, lay off the videogames for awihle. Battle is no longer so glorious as it was in times past.

Secondly, according to a brilliant essay I read recently (one that is used at West Point and other military colleges), "warriors" are a large part of today's problem. They play right into the hands of those who wish to use them for their own ends and they rarely accomplish anything "good" except for those that use these people. There are many more things, and I could go on and on, but sadly I do not have the essay right now.

Thirdly, unless you are someone possesed of incredible fortune (not money) it will be difficult to truely change anything in this world. Power must be gained through political means, and you must stay uncorrupted by those whose vile presance makes a scourge of the very air around you. With any luck, great good will eventually be brought about by yourself.

If you choose to stay your course, wait ten or so years before getting yourself killed in some worthless way and look me up. For now I sugest not dropping out of college unless it is something that you don't feel that you are ready for or should ever actually do again.

That's enough advice from me at my 2:30 in the morning.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#2183 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:54 AM

QUOTE (Zatoichi @ Feb 24 2006, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First of all, unless you've lost your mind or have no choice (or somewhere inbetween), you better hope and pray to whatever gods you hold dear that you never ever have to participate in combat. My father was in the military; it was a horrible thing for him to be shot at, have bullets whizzing past his head, kill other people, etc. Untill it happens, you can't possibly know what its like. If you think you do, lay off the videogames for awihle. Battle is no longer so glorious as it was in times past.

Secondly, according to a brilliant essay I read recently (one that is used at West Point and other military colleges), "warriors" are a large part of today's problem. They play right into the hands of those who wish to use them for their own ends and they rarely accomplish anything "good" except for those that use these people. There are many more things, and I could go on and on, but sadly I do not have the essay right now.

Thirdly, unless you are someone possesed of incredible fortune (not money) it will be difficult to truely change anything in this world. Power must be gained through political means, and you must stay uncorrupted by those whose vile presance makes a scourge of the very air around you. With any luck, great good will eventually be brought about by yourself.

If you choose to stay your course, wait ten or so years before getting yourself killed in some worthless way and look me up. For now I sugest not dropping out of college unless it is something that you don't feel that you are ready for or should ever actually do again.

That's enough advice from me at my 2:30 in the morning.

1. I never said I wanted to be a "Warrior".
2. If I dont save my people no one will, I HAVE TO DO IT.
3. My father was in a war, had to fight for 2 years only to be captured, then tortured, then mutilated and finaly shot, I was 3 when he died.
4. If I can achieve my goals through peace Id be happy to do so.
5. "unless it is something that you don't feel that you are ready for or should ever actually do again" tried college, didnt work out for me, not my thing.

This post has been edited by COBNAT: 25 February 2006 - 02:55 AM

#2184 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2006 - 03:08 AM

Look, it's some kind of military definition they came up with. Ireally can't explain it without that article (damn)
Maybe I need to brush up on my history a bit. Mind providing details about your location and the politcal landscape of the area. I need a bit more context to work from.
Also given a hell of a lot of time, I could (not a joke/sarcasm or BS, except that I am probably fooling myself)
3. My father was in a war, had to fight for 2 years only to be captured, then tortured, then mutilated and finaly shot, I was 3 when he died.
Shit man.
Without the proper context, I can't say that I don't think he did all of that just so that you would go off to die.
It's so sad that we aren't that lucky
5. "unless it is something that you don't feel that you are ready for or should ever actually do again" tried college, didnt work out for me, not my thing.
That's what I figured

Do you have any siblings or other close relatives.

#2185 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2006 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE (Zatoichi @ Feb 25 2006, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look, it's some kind of military definition they came up with. Ireally can't explain it without that article (damn)
Maybe I need to brush up on my history a bit. Mind providing details about your location and the politcal landscape of the area. I need a bit more context to work from.
Also given a hell of a lot of time, I could (not a joke/sarcasm or BS, except that I am probably fooling myself)
Shit man.
Without the proper context, I can't say that I don't think he did all of that just so that you would go off to die.
It's so sad that we aren't that lucky
That's what I figured

Do you have any siblings or other close relatives.

Nope, Infact my "mother" isnt really my mother, shes a very distant aunt.

I had an older sister, but both my real mother and sister and the village I was born in was completly wiped out and everyone massacred.

Id rather not say where Im from or what war Im refering to so that no one passes judgment.

This post has been edited by COBNAT: 25 February 2006 - 03:18 AM

#2186 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2006 - 03:22 AM

I hope your not just pulling my leg...

As for the last bit, your starting to sound like Deepsycher. PM me if you don't want anyone else to know, or not at all if you don't want me to know either. Somehow I don't think most people here would pass such judgement.

#2187 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2006 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE (Zatoichi @ Feb 25 2006, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As for the last bit, your starting to sound like Deepsycher. PM me if you don't want anyone else to know, or not at all if you don't want me to know either. Somehow I don't think most people here would pass such judgement.

I know people, especialy those raised in the west, they always see black and white, even if they dont mean too.

#2188 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 25 February 2006 - 10:53 AM

Really? And do we also make generalisations? Like, say, people raised in the west always see in only black and white?

This post has been edited by Otal Nimrodi: 25 February 2006 - 10:53 AM

Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#2189 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 25 February 2006 - 10:57 AM

Well excu~~~se me for being colour blind.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#2190 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE (Zatoichi @ Feb 25 2006, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just saw:
I can see where this is going, it may be clearer if users stay to their own styles or styles different to others, otherwise I may just have to develop another style. “Copying” connected to noticing the anonymous user counts recently, then this.

QUOTE (COBNAT @ Feb 25 2006, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Colleges are not the answer to everything. I thought of a method called "Open Class" where people just walk in sit down and to continue their course separate to everyone else and the teaching is done in parallel to one person at a time in person, and there I found it.
Quality experience through the learning:
I was not discriminated by grades like the colleges.
The exam could be taken any time during new updates on books.
A building that is opened at normal business hours.

Resources are provided such as tables, required equipment and course materials.
Workers there are required to know important information to the courses they offer which helps for my questioning and extra or quiet time for bookings is possible to all day.

The help is there when you need it, no class situation in copying what others do in a certain order. The reputation of the institute is based on success of the clients passing.

The downside is that it is expensive and looking for the right centres, only if you really want to do the courses, not sure about you but I think it helped.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 25 February 2006 - 01:24 PM

• (375 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size