• « First

Dreams

#421 User is offline   Bond Icon

• Agent 007
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Limited Members
  • Interests:James Bond, Star Wars, Harry Potter

Posted 04 August 2007 - 01:20 PM

I had a horrible dream last night. I was eating these little king prawns at an Oriental restaurant, but they kept slipping in my throat and I gagged on them. Fortunately, it was only a dream. wink.gif
IPB Image

You only live twice:
Once when you're born
And once when you look death in the face.

--Ian Fleming

#422 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 05 August 2007 - 07:59 PM

That is a nightmare. Eating seafood, and at all places, a Chinese restaurant? *shudder*
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#423 User is offline   Bond Icon

• Agent 007
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2007 - 08:08 PM

I had an odd dream about Gwyneth Paltrow gettings casts on her legs last night, and then there was another one about an animated movie starring Pinky and the Brain. Really odd, I think... wacko.gif
IPB Image

You only live twice:
Once when you're born

--Ian Fleming

#424 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:25 AM

I dreamed last night that there was an article about Chefelf (the forum) in the newspaper. There were pictures of Cobnat and Slade on the front page of the article. And that's pretty much it for that part. I also had a little notebook I wrote in with blue ink whatever came into my head, and it turned out that it predicted the future.
In the future it turned out there were a lot of feral cats hanging around the wall next to my yard, so when random cats appeared there, I managed to find homes for all but one, a cream colored tabby that I was going to take home, but something or other stopped me. Oh, and I also think I was running away from an evil person or something, but all I really remember is the newspaper article and the cats.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#425 User is offline   optimus_prime Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:39 AM

I had a very weird dream last night. Me and my two of my nieces were chilling out in the living room writing poems about just about anything, and then trying to sing the poems as lyrics to a song.

while doing this, we were also watching some 1980's scary movie. i couldnt tell you the name of this film for the life of me, but when it got to a scene that showed vicious doberman pincsher dogs that appeared to be demon possessed up close, and barking at the tv screen...one of my nieces said to take the dvd out, or she was leaving the room,..so i did.

(while the aforementioned appears to irrelevant to what the core of what my dream was about, for all intents and purposes, i felt it may be necessary to tell the entirety of the dream)

so i took out this movie, looking for a subtle replacement film for it,..something good, and not too scary. i look over at my film collection of dvds and suggest that we watch "Ghostbusters" (1984-Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd). I take the DVD out of the jacket, and notice that the dvd really isnt a dvd at all, but its a piece of turkey meat thats shaped the exact same size as a dvd,.maybe a little bit thicker. this piece of turkey meat looks a lot like the oscar mayer type, that comes grouped together in a package of about 30 at your local supermarket. (not the more thinly sliced, butterball brand)

it seems like these turkey meat dvds are pretreated with chemicals, and are not edible. they are treated with chemicals to prevent the turkey meat from spoiling, and also are sprayed with a transparent coat of digitized compressed information...thus making it a dvd.

apparently, i am not freaking out that the dvd is made of turkey meat,.so it seems that in this dream sequence, that many dvds are made of turkey meat. as i am trying to take this brand new turkey dvd meat, out of the perforated liner it comes in,.i accidentally rip the dvd-turkey meat into about 3 pieces. the largest piece is shaped like a crescent moon...so i put that piece into the dvd tray.

after that, i try to put the other 2 pieces of turkey meat into the tray too,..but despite my best efforts, i am unable to reconstruct the delicate dvd back together..so i say screw it, and try to see how much of the dvd is playable..so i load just the largest piece of the turkey meat dvd.

to my surprise,.the dvd plays,..it played for like the first 40 minutes or so...then cut off,.obviously, since the remainder of the dvd was missing.

when i woke up,.i tried to associate what made me have this type of dream. usually i am pretty good at it...i have no idea why i dreamed that dvds are made of turkey meat....weird.
"freedom is the right of all sentient beings"

#426 User is offline   Bond Icon

• Agent 007
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:39 AM

I dreamt last night that I was James Bond, on Her Majesty's Secret Service, and I was hunting down Blofeld on the Portuguese coast. I took out a gun, he took out a knife, and we began grappling. I managed to shoot him in the shoulder, but he came at me with his knife. I turned his hand and he ran smack into it, leaving a big long gash down the right side of his face. He fell to the ground, unconscious, and I left him for dead.

I scarred Blofeld. cool.gif
IPB Image

You only live twice:
Once when you're born

--Ian Fleming

#427 User is offline   mireaux7 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:art, tennis, films...esp foreign films-those are some of the best ones ive seen, video games, reading, travel.

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE (Bond @ Aug 4 2007, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had a horrible dream last night. I was eating these little king prawns at an Oriental restaurant, but they kept slipping in my throat and I gagged on them. Fortunately, it was only a dream. wink.gif

right as you mentioned king prawn, it reminded me of that character from Jim Henson's Muppets,.caled King Prawn. I think he was featured is some long john silvers commercials a few years back.

this guy...in case you forgot about him..

http://content.answe...heKingPrawn.jpg
QUOTE (njamilla @ Feb 23 2008, 08:16 AM)
Shit, Fuck, Piss: I had to say that because I can on this website. (Thanks Chef!)

QUOTE (chefelf @ Feb 23 2008, 10:30 AM)
That's what I'm here for.

#428 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 19 August 2007 - 11:50 PM

I had yet another dream about being a lesbian. Sheesh. Girls are pretty, but this is getting old. I'm straight, I tell you, subconscious! Straight! ...Mostly.
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#429 User is offline   Cyzyk Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:36 AM

I had a dream about being a lesbian recently as well. This is rather odd, considering I'm a guy.

Now here's the question: does that make me very straight, that I always like girls, or slightly not, since I've imagined thinking about the same gender?
Tolerance is another word for Apathy

#430 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:28 PM

Well, I keep dreaming about being gay. Well, occasionally. And mostly I find Indian guys hot. The continent, not the native americans.

I don't know why.

Other than guys from India, I seem to be straight.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#431 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 21 August 2007 - 02:34 PM

I've had the occasional dream where I'm a gay guy. Well, actually, sex doesn't really enter into those particular dreams in the slightest. It's more like they're just dreams where I'm a guy (or at the very least, have one of the defining parts). Well, I go back and forth from being a guy to a girl, or I'll be normal in one dream, then a guy in the next (not including the dreams where I'm someone else entirely, but in those cases I'm also usually a guy). It makes sense or at least doesn't matter in the dream itself.

I've never once found myself attracted to a girl in a dream, though, no matter which gender I am at the time.

This post has been edited by Jane Sherwood: 21 August 2007 - 02:36 PM

Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#432 User is offline   mireaux7 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:art, tennis, films...esp foreign films-those are some of the best ones ive seen, video games, reading, travel.

Posted 28 August 2007 - 02:08 PM

I had one of the most surrealistic dreams I have ever had...when I say surrealistic,.I mean..everything about this dream seemed so real to me. like it really happened, and when i woke up i was screaming.."NOOO"

I had just gotten off work,.its about 5:45 am the air smells with a hint like it just recently rained maybe about two or three hours ago, the streets look somewhat slick as the streetlamp lights are being reflected off of the street.

I am driving west along Park Row when I notice that for the past couple of miles there seems to be a rather numerous amount of cars being pulled over by police officers. wow!, the city must be really desperate for tax dollars,..either that,.or a lot of people have expired tags..what the hell is going on this morning?

I become very cautious and begin to meticulously monitor my speedometer. ok.so i was driving maybe 10 miles over the speed limit,.lucklily,.no one has pulled me over just yet..let me reduce my speed and get it under the posted limit. ok..its under 40 mph..im good..i had time..im safe..im home free...just keep on driving the limit..obey all signs..and i should be good.

i am able to pass through the next intersection without any problems as well,..and no more do start to believe that i have the home stretch made,.that i see flashing red & blue in my rearview mirror. "what the...?"..i think to myself....now I KNOW that I reduced my speed in time for any officer to realize that i was previously going over the limit,.if this cop was following me...it must have been doing so for about 5 minutes before it decided to turn its lights on me...what is happening.

I dont try to logically analyze the situation myself,.but my righteous instinct takes over me, and i put on my turn signal indicating to the cop that i have every intention of pulling my vehicle over just as soon as i get a chance. so i pull into an adjacent apartment complex and park my car next to the wrought iron fence inside the complex. i put my car in park, shut off the engine, and as I hear the cop car door slam shut and footsteps start to approach me i begin to nervously scramble and retrieve my license and registration.

im still looking for it,..when its too late and the officer is standing right there,.im still looking for it, as i have only seen the officer with the vaguest of my peripheral vision..which is nothing more than the blurriest of silhouettes.

"Ohh..its okay..I dont need to see your license or registration or anything" came the sweetest of feminine voices followed by a humorous chuckle. .....whoa!..i turn to look and see the police officer in her uniform standing close at my doorside...and she is friggin beautiful!. about 5'1'', latina, and about 105 lbs. i think to myself..."dont officers have height and weight requirements..this seems odd.

the officer continued before i could concoct another thought.."youre not in trouble or anything...the city of Grand Prairie Police Department is having a fund raiser in support of a police officer who was fallen while in the line of duty..and we are asking for donations to help build a memorial for him..would you like to contribute a few dollars to this cause?"

i sigh a deep relief..."u-u-uh...ok..yeah,.sure..so, thats the reason a lot of cars are being pulled over along the road then?" i smile in amusement. the officer replied with a slight sense of humor in her voice. "yeess..NOOO..not everyone is in trouble this morning..we are simply conducting routine traffice stops for this cause..now,.of course,.if we found something out of the ordinary that would flag our attention,.then we would perform our regular duties as well"

I fish out some spare dollars and hand it to her, and reply with a joke of my own "so you would ask for the money first, accept it,.then possibly arrest them after they have made their voluntary contributions?"

"yep..you got it..see youre catching on pretty fast there, id say". I think to myself...wow,.for a police officer she really doesnt have that typical military-style bearing that most officers have...in fact..i have never had any cop smile at me, crack jokes with me, or be so friendly..am i cute to her?, or is it my cologne or pheromones?..or is she just super friendly?

she accepted my money. "thaaaank youuu sir,.im glad to see you decided to make a difference today...and if you could,.just sign your name here on this form along with others who have made a difference." she handed me a small clipboard with a pen attached. I signed my name..which looked a lot like a spaghetti scribble and handed her back the clipboard.

she received the clipboard back from me and smiled. "Ohh..I need the pen back too,..thats a very nice pen..and everyone tries to keep it..ha ha..but i need it back to". I forgot to give her back the pen that was still in my hand..i am so capivated by her beauty and charm that my mind is literally runamuck at this point, and my heart is somewhere high with the rest of those early morning clouds. "Ohh..im sorry..maam..what was i thinking..heres your pen back" My hand comes into contact with hers..wow,..her hands are soo tiny and nimble..just like the rest of her petite frame..i hand her back the pen..and now that i have felt the softness of her skin,.her palm resting in mine i dont want to let go..she attaches the pen back to the clipboard..and returns her palm to mine to hold again...what the....wait a minute...she RETURNED her hand back to my hand??...Im not even looking at her face...maybe I should do that..to see what her exp​ression is...I look at her,.and she is smiling right at me...i beautiful smile,.no teeth showing..so it seems like she is trying to remain professional,..but still a gorgeous smile..and her eyes are gleeming at me,.so lovingly.

if this was only a few seconds..it seemed like 5 minutes..it was a breathless moment for me..im still holding her hand..the noises of the city seem drowned out..there is nothing right now..except for her hand in my palm, and her shining down a beautiful smile on me...wow,.does she like me or something? is it against her police codes for her to display public displays of affection? is this the most she can provide me as clues without violating said codes? should i ask for her number?..whoa..asking a cop for her number?..have i gone mad?..yes, she is sweet and all..but what if i did ask her for her number..would she flip her lid, and then try to bust me on speeding back there?..was she even following me at that point?...umm..wow..my head is rattled with numerous thoughts all within the course of these three short seconds that seem to me like an eternity.

she slowly removed her hand from mine continued her smile and said "thank you so much for your generosity, and have a nice day." she slowly walked away from me and went back to her car, i of course, looked back at her..and about midpoint as she was walking..she somehow knew i was looking right at her, and she turned around to me and waved her hand in the air as if to say goodbye and smiled back at me.

i sat there in my car, dumbfounded for a brief moment..reluctant to start my ignition. "did a cop just hit on me? ..or was she just the really friendly courteous type?? her undercover patrol car soon pulled away and back onto the city streets as she soon drove away..a cherry red ford mustang hard top. "maybe i should try to get pulled over more often..maybe i should speed thru here more often....is this her regular beat.." i pose all of these questions to myself, as i begin to drive off in the opposite direction.

it wasnt before long that i woke up,.and said..."noooo"..why does this have to be a dream!!!

sad.gif sad.gif
QUOTE (njamilla @ Feb 23 2008, 08:16 AM)
Shit, Fuck, Piss: I had to say that because I can on this website. (Thanks Chef!)

QUOTE (chefelf @ Feb 23 2008, 10:30 AM)
That's what I'm here for.

#433 User is offline   Bond Icon

• Agent 007
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:02 PM

I remember a vivid dream I had when I was six, but all I remember of it now is the end, which is Mickey Mouse in a Robin Hood costume singing some inane song.

Yeah, I know; I'm weird. blushing.gif
IPB Image

You only live twice:
Once when you're born

--Ian Fleming

#434 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:17 PM

I had a dream last night that I was driving a truck carrying some sort of radioactive container that was a light blue with a sort of inverse screw design (the ridges spiraled out, and weren't so closely spaced together like a screw). There was an accident and the container split into three, and I got a huge dose of radiation poisoning. So naturally, I went to the official radiation treatment center that was nearby. I had to choose an elevator depending on the amount of Rads, I suppose, I had in my system. There was a Light, Heavy, and Severe treatment elevator. I chose Heavy. So I went up about forty floors. At this point I was feeling pretty terrible and could not stand up at all without support. I had no balance and no strength left. I got inside and told them I needed immediate treatment, but they said that I'd have to go to a different floor to get specific numbers of my exposure before they could do anything. This time, the elevator charged something like a dollar per floor when I rode it, but somehow I got to the other floor, and I arrived at the testing room, where I slumped against the wall and told my story. Then the people there had me sit on some not-quite-a-toilet thing, because they were somehow going to test me via my feces. I blacked out, or switched to a different dream and back or something, and when I came to, I was aware of that lapse in my consciousness, and still on the toilet thing, and remembered I hadn't removed my underwear before sitting down. Thankfully, it got very fuzzy after that, though there was a little bit about me wearing very erm... stained... green sweat pants and removing them at my house. Then I woke up.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#435 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 11 November 2007 - 09:51 AM

I had this dream last night, that I found a litter of five small aliens. You know, the ones from the Aliens movies. And they were soooo small and sooooo cute!!!

I was on this big Battlestar Galactica type spaceship, and I had been keeping them hidden on the holodeck or something, cause it looked like a forest. I had been bottle feeding them for weeks.

Anyway, my commanding officer found out somehow and siad they would grow up and kill everybody, and said I had to get rid of them. Of course I didn’t cause thems was my little guys, and I loved them cause they were soooo cute.

So I ended up hiding four of them on the ship somewhere and snuck one off the ship with me onto this planet, which was the military base of operations or something.

Well, the commander found out I had one again, so he came after me and tried to get my little alien, and a big war started, and they sent tanks after me and stuff.

Finally, the commander guy caught up with me in a field and held me on the ground at gun point and said he’d kill me if I didn’t hand over the baby alien.

I woke myself up crying.

After I woke up, I just laid there thinking how sad it was I had to leave the other little aliens on the ship, but I was glad I saved one of them.

In retrospect, I think the aliens on the ship would have survived, so I guess I shouldn’t be too sad.

Oh my god, they were so adorable though! They weren’t slimy like they are in the movies. Just cute like they are in the movies!

• (31 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size