Chefelf.com Night Life: Whats Jackson's problem - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

Page 1 of 1

Whats Jackson's problem That mutha-jedi!

#1 User is offline   darth_newmacer Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 19 July 2005 - 11:30 AM

Has anyone noticed how Samuel L. always seems pissed when he has to talk about anything Star Wars!? I saw him at the MTV movie awards, shit it pissed me off so bad!! Why would he sign up for a "film" like this if he wasn't going to at least seem to enjoy it, I mean if you think about it, everyone of these movies is gonna be a hit! No matter what, some people are gonna line up at midnight watch the movie and ridicule you, as I have!!

This post has been edited by darth_newmacer: 19 July 2005 - 11:31 AM

#2 User is offline   julie123 Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 19 July 2005 - 11:43 AM

QUOTE (darth_newmacer @ Jul 19 2005, 04:30 PM)
Has anyone noticed how Samuel L. always seems pissed when he has to talk about anything Star Wars!? I saw him at the MTV movie awards, shit it pissed me off so bad!! Why would he sign up for a "film" like this if he wasn't going to at least seem to enjoy it, I mean if you think about it, everyone of these movies is gonna be a hit! No matter what, some people are gonna line up at midnight watch the movie and ridicule you, as I have!!

Looking at Jackson's performances I think the guy got confused and thought he had signed up for more Pulp Fiction films, because that's the way he seems to play em. Man, that alone would make you pissed off!

#3 User is offline   njamilla Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Black belts: aikido, kendo, iaido, jodo. 1987 World Fencing Championships, World University Games participant. Writer: novelist, freelancer. Interestes: Renaissance, religious history, turtles.

Posted 21 July 2005 - 07:28 PM

He gushes when he talks about SW. He talks like a school girl with a deep voice.
Author: Sword Fighting in the Star Wars Universe.

#4 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 21 July 2005 - 11:45 PM

yeah, he talks with such childish enthusiasm for it i almost want to like the prequels...

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size